great fanfic! keep up the work guys 😊 😊
ami_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
cool........rght the next part soonnn.......waiting 4 it... πŸ‘

bhumi 😳 😳 😳
Angelic_Pari thumbnail
hey both of u...gr8 idea + the ff...it's a gr8 starting.....is all this happening in flashback or r we in present? cause from the begining it seems like we're in flashback..... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› but it's gr8 count. soon....

❀️Love Ya❀️
zinny.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey pari..u'll find out.. πŸ˜†

HEY GUYS..URU IS WRITING THE NEXT PARTπŸ˜‰

Edited by Zinu29 - 17 years ago
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Great fanfic Uru+Zinu. 😳
cont soon.
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
NO! No! No! Zinu di is waay batter than me for sure. And she writes like the wind, which I can't. 😊
-mango- thumbnail
Part3
In the International designers company...
Kt was thinking to herself that just because of her laksh suffered a bit that evening. Maybe I should Go and give a small treat to laskh to make him feel better. After all, it was my fault. Kt got her cell phone out and called laksh.
K: Hi laksh
L: hi kt
K: Are you still mad at me?
L: No kt, it's not your fault. Well anyways forget it.
K: if you want me to forget it then you have to meet me at the park today.
L: why? Is there something really important to say?
K: Something likt that. And you can't say "no" to me.
L: But kt..
K: no buts.. you are just coming and that's final.
L: OKAY MY FRIEND!! I will be there at 6. Is that okay?
K: YUP!!! But just don't be late ok.
L: aehem. Bye kt
K: bye
Kt was happy, and thought that laksh is still her friend. Well not just a friend, but an really good friend.
So right after kt's job, she went to the mall, to but laksh a present. She knew exactly, what she was going to give laksh. So she went to one of the shop, and picked a beautiful little male bracelet for laksh. It sai best friends on top. Kt loved it soo much, that she wanted to give to laksh right away, but it was only 4:30.
At park, at 6:00
Laksh got their at time, but was looking for kt.
L:[thinks]: yeh ladki bhi naa, khud mujhe bulaati hai, aur time par nahi aati.
In a minute or so, a little boy came up to him.
LB: Yeh aap ke liye. [he gives the little bracelet]
L: arre yeh ky hai. Mujhe nahi khareednaa
LB: yeh bechne ke liye nahi hai.
L: lekin..
The boy just runs away from there. Laksh was really confused, that who would give him such a present and don't show their face.
He just sees kt from a distance.
L: kitnaa late aayi ho tum
K: haan mai bas yahi pe thi
L: woh to dikh raha hai, aur dekho naa mijhe koi yeh present de keh chala gaya, aur mujhe hi pata nahi hai
K: arre buddhu, yeh present menai hi tumhare liye bheeja tha
L: lekin kis lye
K: Laksh yeh humari dosti ki nishaani hai. Aur agar tum mujhe ek dost nahi maante to phir yeh mujhe abhi lautaa sakte ho
L: Aur agar lautaa diya to?
K: to humari dosti yahi pe khatam hoti hai
L: Mai to mazaak kar raha tha. Tum ho hi meri best friend. There ws an inner feeling in himself that made him like her so much, that he wouldn't dream of leving her.

So there was a feeling between these two, but it was deep in their heart. Now on from that day, they were not just friends. But more than friends. More like best friends, but a bit more than that.
At laksh's home...
L: hi mom
T: aa gaye tum? Bohot hi mazaa aaya hoga naa uss ladki ke saath?
L: mom aap aisa kyun keh rahi hai? Hum dono sirf dost hai, sirf achche dost.
T; sirf achche dost yaah dost se kuch zyaada?
L: you know what mom, There is no point talking to you right now. Just leve me alone.
Just like every time, He left rudely, which made tripti more curious about wht was going on between laksh and kt. She didn't like kt a bit. she just thought tht she ws an orphan,a dn what does she know about their staatus and things.
In laksh's room...
L:[thinks] I wish ganga mom was here with me, mybe she would understand me. No one else understands me here, except kt and my close friends. He just broke out in tears.

So that was it from me. Next part is going to be updated by zinu di, and enjoy reading them. 😊
Love,
Uru
zinny.xo thumbnail
awe uru..that was such a sweet part..i'll write the next part leter on πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
-mango- thumbnail
I Can't wait to read zinu di's part. Do cotinue soon. So I can start brainstroming about my next part. πŸ˜† Jus jokin
zinny.xo thumbnail

GUYS JUST TO LET YOU KNOW..URUπŸ‘ IS GOING TO BE UPDATING THIS TILL THIS WEDNESDAY..SINCE HE IS LEAVING FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK..SO I WANTED TO MAKE IT EVEN..SO YOU WILL GET ALL THOSE AWESOME PARTS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR..FROM OUR LOVELY FANFIC WRITER URUπŸ‘ THANKS!! THATS ALLπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by Zinu29 - 17 years ago