Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: love srk

u welcome i know our shahrukh is always dashing ๐Ÿ˜ณ

no doubt about that today rewatched veerzaara & once again fell in love with veer pratap singh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_luv_srk

Hey Benna dii how are you and what's up everybody

Awsome pics and captions ๐Ÿ˜ณ

and SRK_biggest_fan that Amit jii one is ๐Ÿ˜†

hey sia..doing good and u? lol that caption was funny

Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love srk

vivek: yaar srk i think i am in love with ash

Srk: and?๐Ÿ˜•

when ash was with salman๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ash: Srk i am tired of salman, he's giving me too many gift, is this the right time to leave him?

Srk: dhad, aik laffar lagao?(srk thinking should i tell ash that vivek love her๐Ÿ˜•)

Srk: Why this stupid mike not working๐Ÿ˜กhello testing 1 2 3

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srk_biggest_fan

srk: aaajjaa nach le ve nach le ve nach le.

girl: nach hi to rahi hoon.

srk: hey dekh woh tara.

girls:haan haan woh tara kitna lage pyaara.

drunk karan joher: hhhhhaaan woh tara bhi yeh tara bhi sab tarey hain per mujh ko batao mei konsa tara dekhon sare aik jaise hi to hain. yeh tara woh tara har tara jis ko bhi dekon lage pyara..

srk: abhi tum yaha papa ne roka nahi ke srk ki party hain mat jana nahi to limelight chut jaye gi.

abhi: roka na papa ne even slap bhi marra jis ko manie purple color se chipa diya ab app hi batao mei app ki entertaining party chor ker dad ki woh amersingh wali party ko kab tak bardasht kerta i wanna have life.

srk: sachi.

abhi; hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm

srk:now i am gonna start the party in a real way . bhaag jao sarre nahi to clothes se color na washoff hua to mera fault nahin. bachna a hasino lo mei a gaya tirchi hain nighein aur bighrey hain ball mei ne tumhara banana hai ye haal.

ofcourse shahrukh's party is great and fun better ๐Ÿ‘ than thaht gamar singh ๐Ÿ˜กand by the way suha lovely caption as always ๐Ÿ‘   Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

SRK's daughter steps out in style
21 May, 2007 l 0000 hrs ISTlAfsana Ahmed/TIMES NEWS NETWORK

There's something about Suhana Khan. All of seven, this little Khan is every bit her superstar father's daughter. She has inherited a definitive sense of style from savvy mother Gauri Khan, not to mention her father's dark and arresting photogenic looks and his famous lips. What is amazing is that Suhana's mannerisms down to the last detail are exactly like her father's. BT met up with Suhana Khan at a workshop-cum-exhibition at Salim Khan's Galaxy Apar-tments in Bandra organised by Alvira and Atull Agnihotri's ten-year-old daughter Alizeh, along with friends Aanana, Sia and Aaliya, all celeb kids. What struck us immediately was the physical resemblance to Papa Khan. The look is unmistakable. Then came the behaviour. A selectiveness about who she interacted with, yet, a general friendliness, a mischievous playfulness, and a sharp curiosity for all things going on around her. Not to forget the ability to stand out in the kiddie crowd.

Is she the new diva among Bollywood kids? Perhaps, though it is unlikely that Gauri and Shah Rukh would like little Suhana to turn out that way. Easy to converse with, yet guarded in her responses to adults, Suhana said she was waiting for her mother to come to the exhibition and buy the pottery she had selected. Brother Aryan couldn't come for the workshop. And daddy, she said, was busy shooting. It turned out SRK was indeed at Film City on the sets of Om Shanti Om. When she engaged herself in fashioning a necklace out of beads, Suhana bent her head to the task, and nothing else mattered.

Then Salman Khan entered to a grand commotion. An instant hit with the kids, Bollywood's handsome hero somehow didn't cut much ice with Suhana Khan. And no wonder, because her favourite hero is daddy dear โ€” King Khan himself!

srklicious thumbnail
thanks suha and sabi di for lovely captions. ๐Ÿ˜› Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail

shahrukh khan. amir khan, and salman khan friend again

Mumbai: Many call him pretty much a reluctant star. He tries to stay away from the red carpets and you won't find him splashed all over the papers or in the news every now and then. But when Aamir Khan is ready to open up to the camera, you don't want to miss it. Do you?But then he is one actor who believes in keeping his personal and professional lives pretty much away from the media. In a rare interview to CNN-IBN, Aamir did open up and talked about awards, recognition and much more. Excerpts:-

Rohit Khilnani: Recently, Shah Rukh Khan said in a public function that Aamir Khan doesn't attend award functions. He goes only for the Oscars.

Aamir Khan: Well, Shah Rukh is a close friend of mine and he keeps taking potshots at me. The fact is that I have no objection to film awards per se. I just feel that if I don't have value for a particular film awards, then I don't want to go for that one.And as of now, except for the national awards, I don't see any awards ceremonies that I give value to. Because, in my personal experience with these awards ceremonies and my personal understanding of them is that I don't trust them. I don't have any faith in them. So, I just prefer to stay away.

Rohit Khilnani: After that, Salman did the same thing. He went on to the stage at an awards function, he had to pick up a trophy for you. he picked it up and said Aamir doesn't go for awards functions.

Aamir Khan: Salman should keep it (laughs). Salman and Shah Rukh are both good friends and we get along very well. So, I don't mind when they take digs at me.

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/showbiz/05_2007/why-aamir-khan-doesnt-like-awards-40915.html

srklicious thumbnail

Edited by love srk - 16 years ago
srkangel thumbnail
oh my god these pics are awsome they are the best. i won't caption them cause i am sure we just wanna look at those pics ๐Ÿ‘ my captions would ruin the beauty of those pics. ๐Ÿ˜ณ thanks marium for posting all srk's pics .