Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: dreamgrl

oh wowwwwww its ur b'day sabi!!! πŸ˜›
many mnay happy returns of the day sweety! 😳
wish u a rocking b'day! πŸ‘

hey lima, thank u for the wishesπŸ˜ƒ

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
i agree sia, i hope srk works with hirani. I am waiting for some good news. Let's have a discussion. Do you guys think srk was good in KANK? Honestly i didn't liked srk, because in the movie he was shown a loser and how could he be so rude to his own son? why did karan do that to srk? i was really sad when so many people said srk career has gone deep down because of the role. Even rumours were srk didn't like kank and both had argument on what he made. Do you think karan made the right movie? Do you in real life marriages should be like this? While I was watching the movie and when srk orders a room in some hotel, i was like go back to ur homeeeee Because srk never ever shown as a cheater or a loser. I beleive Karan johar best work was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Even Aamir said that he was extremely disappointed in k3g and kank. Which i agree with him. Do u have hopes on karan's next? I don't have much hope because he said he's going to make uncomfortable movie. 😑 😭
Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
😳 Woooooohooooo...Many many many happy returns of the daaayy!! πŸ‘ Hope u enjoying today!! πŸ˜ƒ Wheres the party huh? 😳
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

i agree sia, i hope srk works with hirani. I am waiting for some good news. Let's have a discussion. Do you guys think srk was good in KANK? Honestly i didn't liked srk, because in the movie he was shown a loser and how could he be so rude to his own son? why did karan do that to srk? i was really sad when so many people said srk career has gone deep down because of the role. Even rumours were srk didn't like kank and both had argument on what he made. Do you think karan made the right movie? Do you in real life marriages should be like this? While I was watching the movie and when srk orders a room in some hotel, i was like go back to ur homeeeee Because srk never ever shown as a cheater or a loser. I beleive Karan johar best work was in Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Even Aamir said that he was extremely disappointed in k3g and kank. Which i agree with him. Do u have hopes on karan's next? I don't have much hope because he said he's going to make uncomfortable movie. 😑 😭

Good Discussion man πŸ˜‰anyways

I toally agree with you about KANK and I think Karan shouldn't have made this film but man KKG was good I loved SRK's charachter in the movie 😳

Ok I know I am taking this other way but if you could change the film or shall I say remake the film what would you do πŸ˜ƒ you tell me then i will explan my story πŸ˜ƒ

blue rose thumbnail
aaaw..Happy Birthday Sabeena hope you get all that you dream and wish for..many happy returns of the day! πŸ€— πŸ€—...

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HAppy Bday sabi πŸ₯³ may you have many more & may your all reams will come true wish you all the best
luv
fary
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sabi di wish u happybirthday and may god give u long live and all wish of came true. πŸ‘
srkangel thumbnail
wow it is sabs birthday today i am sorry i didn't know happy birthday sabs may god give u whatever u have wished for. including meeting with srk πŸ˜‰
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niya

😳 Woooooohooooo...Many many many happy returns of the daaayy!! πŸ‘ Hope u enjoying today!! πŸ˜ƒ Wheres the party huh? 😳

thanks for the wishes niya😳

Parachute. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

thanks for the wishes niya😳

πŸ˜• Never say thanks yaar...soo soo spill what didya get? 😳