Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbly_Shelly thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😳..Woww guys!..SRK FC #10!..Wow we're on a roll keep it upp guys and congrats to love srk for being the MOM.πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘..Also sorry i haven't been very active..it's because of my studies im less active on IF now so that's why i'm less activee here!😳

Anyways,

Take Care😊

Shelly😳

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Kajol-SRK back again?

The news is finally out – two of the hottest actors from Bollywood who set the silver screen on fire with their on-screen chemistry - have given their nods to their favorite director and best friend Karan Johar's next film based on

*****spoiler*****
a story that revolves around post 9/11 trauma by an Indian couple. We are talking about Kajol and Shah Rukh Khan of course, whose screen pairing would warm the cockles of many a heart.

While it's a safely guarded secret that the Johar camp has been trying hard not to leak out, murmurs from the Devgun household have sent strong signals of the unconventional bahu doing not one but three projects, her husband's home production, You. Me and Hum Raj Kumar Santoshi's Ramayana and Karan Johar's untitled venture.

That's quite a handful for this full time mother and now part time actor.

What made her sign on the dotted line? Was it the urge to get back to the arc lights as her daughter Nysa is growing up and thus leaves her with more free time on her hands?

Insiders reveal that it was partly because 'Saying 'No' to Karan is not only impossible, it's also painful' and her decision to face the camera is also slightly selfish and personal. 'I'd get to spend more time with him (Ajay Devgun),' is what this fiery actor is supposed to have confided in a friend.

http://www.keralaonline.com/news/news.php?%20news=2619
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Caribbean calling for Sush

Even though the Cricket World Cup action is over, some starry action is currently taking place in the Caribbean islands of Trinidad and Tobago.

Sushmita Sen, along with Fardeen Khan and Suchitra Pillai, is currently shooting for Mudassar Aziz's Dulha Mil Gaya on some pristine locations of the island.

Shah Rukh Khan will also join the month-long schedule at a later date, to shoot his portions aboard a cruise liner.

The names behind Dulha Mil Gaya are Viveck Vaswani and TV actor Anuj Saxena's Maverick Productions.

Incidentally, director Mudassar Aziz is the writer of Sush's very forgettable film, Zindaggi Rocks.

In Trinidad, however, Sush is currently rocking.

http://www.mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/may/157121.htm
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fizzwizz

OMG OMG OMG i am so xcited i hope i can go thnx sabeena for this

you're welcome😳

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats to all of us for Part 10!!! πŸ‘

Congrats to love_srk for being MOM!!!

And have fun on your weekend trip reema!! As Niya said, be sure to buy some awesome shoes!! πŸ˜†
username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
woowww part 10
congratzz πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Big B vs SRK: Nth round

By Manisha Vardhan, MovieTalkies.com, 10 May 2007

Stories about the rivalry between the Big and SRK keep on pouring in. And the Ravi Chopra's Bhootnath, which stars both the actors, has been at the receiving end of such rumours. The film has Amitabh Bachchan as the protagonist and Shah Rukh Khan is playing a cameo in it. The film, as we all know, has been delayed for quite a while now and the Big B - SRK war is supposed to be the reason behind it.

According to rumours, Amitabh wants his part to be rewritten as he has just discovered that SRK's role is slightly longer than that of a cameo. He wanted his own character in the film to be made stronger, hence, the delay. The director Ravi Chopra denies any such developments. But he admits to the shooting schedule getting slightly delayed as the Big B wanted some time off to concentrate on his son's wedding.

http://www.movietalkies.com/bollywoodnews/news.asp?NewsId=84 8
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
i hope bhootnath releases this year, but from amitabh's behaviour i don't think it would be possible Edited by Fashion_2005 - 17 years ago
GIU*SRK* thumbnail

πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Big B vs SRK: Nth round

By Manisha Vardhan, MovieTalkies.com, 10 May 2007

Stories about the rivalry between the Big and SRK keep on pouring in. And the Ravi Chopra's Bhootnath, which stars both the actors, has been at the receiving end of such rumours. The film has Amitabh Bachchan as the protagonist and Shah Rukh Khan is playing a cameo in it. The film, as we all know, has been delayed for quite a while now and the Big B - SRK war is supposed to be the reason behind it.

According to rumours, Amitabh wants his part to be rewritten as he has just discovered that SRK's role is slightly longer than that of a cameo. He wanted his own character in the film to be made stronger, hence, the delay. The director Ravi Chopra denies any such developments. But he admits to the shooting schedule getting slightly delayed as the Big B wanted some time off to concentrate on his son's wedding.

http://www.movietalkies.com/bollywoodnews/news.asp?NewsId=84 8

SHAHRUKH!! SHAHRUKH!! SHAHRUKH!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†

srkangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reema_J

Awwww.... I am so sorry about that!  I try to stay updated with whoever joins but I guess I didn't do a job well enough! Really am sorry and you have been added! πŸ˜ƒ BTW... what's your name?! πŸ˜› 

Thanks Niya... I don't know if I'll have time to shop although I am lookin' forward to it! πŸ˜†

thank you so so much for  adding me to srk FC memeber list . i am so grateful to u. i hope u have rocking weekened shopping.😳