SRK Fan Club - - Part 10! - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago
Congrats on part 10 everyone.
SRK rocks πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
thank god i srk is coming to USA last time i could't go to his temttation cause i wasn't here. but this time i am gonna buy the ticket as soon as they come in store i am not gonna wait for anything but srk's temtation. i hope he comes to my city first. 😳
guyz can anybody plz give me the download links of SRK videos plz
How the 'Dons' plan to make a 'killing' off Bollywood?

OMAR QURESHI
INDIATIMES MOVIES

'Lookit me!' said the international mafia marketing officer (IMMO) threateningly. And hundred, mean looking, cigar puffing, mafia bosses turned towards him.

'We're lookin' at you punk, now will you git off yer back and talk. Or we have ways to make you' the Brooklyn boss spoke amidst titters.

'Shuddup Don Pepperoni!' Immo shouted. 'Here we got issues and you wanna crack your punk jokes.'

'Har har' guffawed Don Capuccino. 'We all got 'issues', and from different women too ... hahahaha!' The meeting threatened to fall become a great comedy show but Immo fired his .38 in the air.

'You lookit me, bosses ... the matter is serious. We have to figure out new ways to make offa this new industry – Bollywood they call it, huh? They seem to be giving a run to our Hollywood guys and their Rupee currency is killing our Dollar more than we've ever killed Don Corleone onscreen.'

'Hear, hear!' there was deafening applause and more guns fired.

'But how?' rasped the asthmatic Don Fettuccini. 'We don't know the language, we don't know what they do, what games they play and what they eat even.'

Immo smirked like De'Niro in 'Analyze This (& That)', 'Look! From what I've dug up, these guys are like big time attached to their screen mommas and poppas. Real emotional. We'll just threaten to cut off their screen families from them. That should make them cry."

'Naa!' wheezed the more experienced Don Gyani. 'It's too obvious and clichd. I've seen some Indian films at the homes of my Indian mobster friends at Jackson Heights and it happened in every film they say. Now it's different. We don't want to cut a sorry figure. We should do something more innovative.'

'Yes' agreed Don Bon Bon. 'We should cut off their horses' heads and present them to these guys. That should put the fear of Godfather into them.'

'Shussh' everyone hushed him. 'That's a Godfather clich. And these guys are smart. They see more Hollywood films than we do. And they're not scared of dead horses. They kill them themselves by making them draw carriages and underfeeding them' muttered Don Kabuli-Channa .

'I say' muttered Don Tagliati, 'I've got an idea. Why not force their stars to appear on our foreign game shows and taking a cut of their earnings.

We can also extort from the contestants? Like a 'Who wants to be a millionaire?'

'We all do' more bullets are fired, until Don Pizzeria yelled, 'Silence!

Dontcha know they already have an Indian version? And it's hosted by their top star, some Starbucks Khan.'

'It's Shah Rukh' purred Pizzeria's moll, I love his films. Watch them with subtitles.'

'Whatever ... but then what to do?' Don Lasagna seemed depressed. 'Even our 'Spiderman 3 didn't make an impact in India. We were hoping to make some money of the studios there. I believe their own version did better. Some black masked guy called 'Krrish' something.'

'The name's Hrithik' purred the moll again

'Maybe that's the answer' Don Zunka-Bhakar perked up. 'Why not dub all Hollywood films in Indianese and release them there and make more money for our brothers here?'

'Hear hear' clapped all. 'that's the answer. 'So?'

'So' said Immo. 'Simply kidnap a guy called Ravi Kissen and make him dub for all our films. Success is ours."

http://movies.indiatimes.com/articleshow/msid-2024752,curpg- 7.cms

Originally posted by fizzwizz

guyz can anybody plz give me the download links of SRK videos plz

let me see if i could find any. is it ok if it's from youtube?

Neha Dhupia on Srk

http://www.indiafm.com/broadband/video/Interviews/XeyVZK36/3 /Neha-Dhupia-Speaks-About-Ek-Chaalis-Ki-Last-Local.html
Pyarelal recreates 70s magic in 'Om Shanti Om'

Mumbai, May 11 (IANS) The indomitable talent of music maestro Pyarelal, one-half of the imperishable Laxmikant-Pyarelal duo, is about to find a new level in Farah Khan's second directorial undertaking 'Om Shanti Om'.

Vishal-Shekhar, who stepped into 'Om Shanti Om' after A.R. Rahman opted out, have invited Pyarelal to do one song as a tribute to the golden 1970s when the duo reigned supreme.

'It was Vishal-Shekhar's idea. And I loved it,' Farah told IANS. 'Pyarelalji is a musical icon from the 1960s and 70s. The first half of my film is set in the 1970s. So what better artiste to recreate that era in song form?'

This historic recording bringing together the classic and the contemporary was done with a commodious live orchestra.

'That's the way songs were recorded before this new-age fad for instant satisfaction. Nowadays, studios are kerchief-sized with all the sounds coming from one tiny box. The problem was, there was no recording studio large enough to accommodate Pyarelalji's huge orchestra.'

Farah said they wanted to bring live feel and didn't want to use computer-produced sounds.

'But I did want the feel of those zingy Kishore Kumar-Laxmikant-Pyarelal numbers in the 1970s like 'Om shanti om' in 'Karz', 'Jaan-e-man kissika naam nahin' in the old 'Jaan-e-Man' and 'Main aaya hoon' in 'Amir Garib'.'

Interestingly, Farah's second film gets its title from a hit Laxmikant-Pyarelal tune from Subhash Ghai's 'Karz'.

Copyright Indo-Asian News Service
Thnx a lot for the article Sabeena πŸ˜ƒ

Hey everyone congrates on Part 10 πŸ‘very quick na anyways how is everyone?

I just wanted to confirm if SRK is in Jhoom Barabar Jhoom becasue I have seen the promos but SRK is not there

luv

Sia πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by I_luv_srk - 16 years ago

hello every 1!πŸ˜›

how r u all doing?😳

*^*^Srk Awards^*^*

Filmfare Awards

1992 - Best Male Debut (Deewana)
1993 - Best Actor (Baazigar), Best Critics Actor (Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa)
1994 - Best Villian (Anjaam)
1995 - Best Actor (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)
1996 - Best Actor (Dil To Pagal Hai)
1998 - Best Actor (Kuch Kuch Hota Hai)
2000 - Best Critics Actor (Mohabbatein)
2002 - Best Actor (Devdas), Swiss Filmfare Award
2003 - Filmfare Power Award
2004 - Best Actor (Swades), Filmfare Power Award

Zee Cine Awards

1997 - Best Actor (Dil To Pagal Hai)
2002 - Best Actor (Devdas)
2003 - Superstar of the Year (Kal Ho Naa Ho)
2004 - Best Actor (Veer Zaara)
2007 - Fun Entertainer of the Year (Don - The Chase Begins Again)

Screen Awards

1995 - Best Actor (Ram Jaane)
2001 - Jodi No. 1 (Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol for K3G)
2002 - Best Actor (Devdas), Jodi No. 1 (Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai)
2004 - Best Actor (Veer Zaara), Jodi No. 1 (Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta)
2007 - Jodi No. 1 (Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherji for KANK)
2007 - Most searched star

Sansui Viewer's Choice Movie Awards

1997 - Best Actor (Dil To Pagal Hai)
2000 - Best Actor (Mohabbatein)
2001 - Jury Best Actor (Asoka)
2004 - Jury Best Actor (Kal Ho Naa Ho)

Z Gold Bollywood Awards

IIFA Awards

1999 - Most Popular Actor

Cinegoers Awards

1995 - Best Actor (Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge)
2001 - Best Actor (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham), Best Critics Actor (Asoka)
2004 - Best Actor (Main Hoon Na), Best Critics Actor (Veer Zaara), Jury Best Actor (Swades), Best Producer (Main Hoon Na)

Planet Bollywood People's Choice Awards on the Internet

2001 - Best Art Film(Asoka)
2004 - Best Actor (Main Hoon Na, Veer Zaara, Swades)

GIFA Awards

2004 - Best Actor (Swades), Best Film (Main Hoon Na)
2007 - Most searched Indian actor on the net

MTV Immies Awards

2003 - Best Male Performance (Tauba Tumhare Ishare/Chalte Chalte)

Bollywood on Web Awards

2001 - Best Actor (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham)

AIFA Awards

2001 - Best Actor (Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham), Best Critics Actor (Asoka)

AFGA Awards

MTV Lycra Style Awards

2006 - Most Stylish Actor (Male)

Film Cafe Awards

2007 - Best Villian (Don - The Chase Begins Again)

Central European Bollywood Awards

2007 - Best Actor (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna)
2007 - Best Couple (Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukherji for KANK)

National Honors

1997 - Best Indian Citizen Award From The President Of India
2002 - Rajiv Gandi Award For Excellence In The Field Of Entertainment
2004 - 11th Lions Gold Award for excellence in his field
2005 - Padma Shri - Great Civilian Honour bestowed by the President of India

Other Awards

2001 - Sexiest Man In Asia (Jade magazine)
2003 - Best Student Award (St Columbus School)
2004 - Bollywood Star Of The Decade Award (British Asian Guild Awards)
2004 - Pepsi Sabse Favourite Star Kaun Award Favourite Hero
2005 - MSN Search Personality of the Year
2005 - Sports World Best Actor for Veer-Zaara
2005 - MTV Youth Icon
2005 - Aaj Tak Sabse Tez Personality of the year 2004
2005 - Titan Sabse Fav Hero award
2006 - Savlon Sabse Favorite Kaun Award
Winner of The Ravi Subramani award
Winner of The Sujit Memorial award

Edited by dreamgrl - 16 years ago