Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avtab thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sonali13

heheh dun u guys think vivek oberoi wud suit the role of arjun? but only if he has no beard! vivek looks like a weirdo with a beard!!

this was also nice
CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonali13

i think amrita rao would suit the role of sanyogita! she looks much younger than her real age! wht dyu guys think?

wonderful suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!! so heroin is fixed. 😃

so how about having shahid in front of her then??????? wait even i m doubtful....... shahid doesnt really look like macho man prithvi................ hmmm now my thinking caps are on............ 🤔who else? charming, young but macho man too??????? hmmmmmm?????? hmmmm?????? vivek oberoi is good, but i dont really like him much......... 😕how about that guy from rang de basanti, who kills his dad????? 🤔

LeadNitrate thumbnail

amrita rao!!!!!!

she is  beautiful but does not have  enough personality  to be breathtaking beauty, how bout kangana?, we need some one beautiful-really beautiful for sanyogita-is there a shortage in india?😆

as for prc-ummm,i will comment after i see hritik in jodha akbar

Edited by its me tan - 17 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

how about deepika padukone.. she is one real beauty to have hit the modelling world now and she is only 19..

Edited by lashy - 17 years ago
ketaki_ry thumbnail

lols, u guys r the most hard working cast directors ever! 😆

and that to unpaid- mind u! 😛

Edited by ketaki_ry - 17 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ajay devgan 😕 kinda strange choice...

Originally posted by: ketaki_ry

lols, u guys r the most hard working cast directors ever! 😆

and that to unpaid- mind u! 😛

i was abt to write the same after what Lash posted😉....yeap unpaid...hmmm. but this can be a gud debate topic😆

I can find any suitable actor nor actress....in bolly..yaar all r tooo old🤢..the only way is create a new one with desired features:

Actor:...some1 who has body like Hrithik 👍🏼 ..Face like shahid 😎 ...attitude like SRK 😛 ....& heart like Rajat ❤️(very dedicated & hardworking) ...mind like Tom Cruise (Mission impossible)

Actress:..some1 who has figure of Mallika Sherawat😎...eyes of Ash😊  nose of Karishma Kapoor😉........lips of AJ (angelina jolie..i didn't find any gud lips in bolly😆)...height of Sushmita.....hair of amisha Patel....😊...voice of Shreya Goshal😳....attitude of Kajol😃...heart of Rani😛....brain...does Sanyo need brains when PRC does all the thinking

wonder how it will turn out🤣🤣....🤬

Cheers

❤️Kai❤️