Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ching thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
so guys if need a 16-year old bride that means in PRC rajat and mugdha are going to do the swaymer

CHing 😃
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ching

so guys if need a 16-year old bride that means in PRC rajat and mugdha are going to do the swaymer

CHing 😃

that is if the sagars too realise the same thing and stick to the point.. 😭 we can never say.

CherryPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ching

CHing 😃

tumhare muh me ghee shakkar ching!!!!!!!!!!!! go rajat!!!!!!!!!!!!! go!!!!!!!!!!! 😃 

btw, gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tell me what is wrong with these guys????????????? rajat chota lagata hai in sab logo ko to kya sunil deol budhdha nahi lagata??????????? (aur hamara prithvi to kaphi kam umr me hi apne desh ke liye mar mita tha) to sunny kaise?????????????? 😡😡 ye log lagata hai akal kahi pe to bech ke aaye hai

avtab thumbnail
actually i didn't recognize amna n rajib!!!! but tat film will b super flop. they sd take rajat 4 bal prc n when he will grow up there was n actor in momtazmahal or taj mahal picture can't remember they sd act other wise all mony will go 2 drain
Yeap i agree with u guys 😛 ,

These bollywood Directors r nut at times...for a 16 yr old character..take a 16yr old actor..y run after those buddas 😡 ...long married & having kids 🤢
Ash as Sanyo..wht a diaster.... 🤢 🤣
Sunny & Ajay as PRC..another big diaster 🤢 🤣

Hey Santoshi ji 😡 learn something from the sagars dude 😡 ..if at all u want the film to be a hit 😆

All nuts in Bollywood 😕

Cheers to RT & MC 😳
❤️Kai❤️

These bollywood Directors r nut at times...for a 16 yr old character..take a 16yr old actor..y run after those buddas 😡 ...long married & having kids 🤢

Hey Santoshi ji 😡 learn something from the sagars dude 😡 ..if at all u want the film to be a hit 😆

All nuts in Bollywood 😕

Cheers to RT & MC 😳
❤️Kai❤️
sweetyyyangel thumbnail
take rajat and mughda they are just the best and ash playing 16 yr old is absolutely funny so it would be nice if the director takes these two young people 😊
rose0413 thumbnail
i think amrita rao would suit the role of sanyogita! she looks much younger than her real age! wht dyu guys think?
avtab thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

All nuts in Bollywood 😕

Cheers to RT & MC 😳
❤️Kai❤️

rose0413 thumbnail
heheh dun u guys think vivek oberoi wud suit the role of arjun? but only if he has no beard! vivek looks like a weirdo with a beard!!