~~~Discussion of character- Kituu~~~

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

OK guys I m starting the chain of discussion of each n every character in detail n in order of importance

So as understood the very first character is Kituu

bubbly, naughty, vivacious chulbuli to say in hindi. the perfect girl to take home to meet ur mom

She is the girl which every guy dream of sweet, smart,intelligent, hardworking n understanding

A very dear friend who will help u out in all conditions

So she is beautiful, funny, smart n wat more u want from a girl

She is loving,caring n romantic who will do nething for her love

SO guys this is our very own Kittu whom we have love n adored for 1 n half yrs

SO guys let out all things which u liked about her n also which u didnt, make all ur points which u want to discuss about her, here is the threat to let out all ur emotions, love n gratitude towards Kituu๐Ÿ˜ณ

KSJH Dev Team

man!!!oh man life is cruel why should i have seen her!!!!man these photos are awesome she is beautiful,i mean this is what u call i a beauty with aroma of natural essence,a face which may not be the mnost beautiful in the world but is sure is sweet with a mixture of anger and blushness which will make any guy deewana in one instance,a face seeing which allur tensions and worries just fly away ,a face u could depend upon always and u know that no matter what is the situation taht face will console u make u happy and see u smiling always!!!man amit is one lucky guy yaar!!!!
well the only think i disliked was she was too good and too sincere to an extent that she forgot that her love is also important and not that jerks like neel who just wants to hug her and take advantage of her weakness..man i f he would have hugged her one more time he would have been dead for sure...what a jerk even rohan did not hug her..thats the only thing yaar i mean she is one ziddi girl who will not leave jher adarsh at any cost..well she eventually learnt it in a hard way that what rohan is for her in her life..well over all she is one girl without her presence the brightness and colorfulness of life seems non exitent..where she goes she brings color happyness and joy to people around..she is the one each man can dream off and each saas can get love from and make the whole mohalla a cricket stadium...man oh man what a girl yaar!!!guys start ur search man i have begun what u guys are waiting yaar!!!go for it get ur kituus soon yaaro!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Well I started liking her for her innocent face first. But what admired me in being attatched with her character, she has lots of things which I have too. Like one thing which I also did in my school days was playing cricket with Mohalla guls n guys๐Ÿ˜† so when I saw that scenes I went into my own memories. Then second thing was her aim to b a journalist which I had also in my school days but my destination was changed. Also her passion for doing anything was great. I also indulge in anything which I have to do but i don't like one thing that she prefers career on her personal life which i can't do n as per Ami's interview she also can't do in real life. One more thing which I also have that Kituu doesn't like to tell her heart feelings to any one. I also think that feelings are not for talk but to express on your love ones. But onething made me irritated as Jai said she hugs Neel more than Rohan๐Ÿ˜ก But over all she was a sweet person with sweet and innocent face n smile, also having soft n loving heart. She is caring for others but careless for her self. So not everything but most of the things of her character are also in me too that was the reason I was so much attatched with this character๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ohkay we r tokin abt kituu aka rohan'z girlfren
ohkay so i wanna say dat she is damn beautiful , i think shez a beauty wid brainz.....................
she is 1 gal whch every guy wants
she has all qualities in her whch a guy wants.......
shez pretty,smart,intelligent,responsible,cute,sweet etc.etc u know i got attch t her character
n now i luuuv her
shez a vry natural actor n luuks guud wid av.........
man av n rohan r damn lucky
if av marries ami i wont mind but phir bhi av is mine 1st den herz..........................................
n she has t accept dis.....but i think dey luuk awesum together
both luuk awesum n both hav a gr8 sense of humour
av is romantic n flirty n ami is innocent n can sahofy av'z flirtiness...................lol........ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
she is a vry natural actor n has simplicity...........
she has a soft n a luuuvin heart......................
at once shez an arrogant person n on other side shez again soft n romantic...............................
n luuuv her character.............................n d way ami carries it......dis luuks suit her n yeah ami luuks guud in everythin ๐Ÿ˜Š lol.....................
she luuks elegant wid sarees n a fun-luvin person in dose modern suits wid dose scarf types dupattaz....
man i like her character n her boldnesss she has gutts man... n i can go on n on abt her soo lemme stop n say
i like KITUU COZ SHEZ KITUU....... ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜‰
soo kituu roxxx......................................
n meeti dese pix r rilli nice....
rok on..... ๐Ÿ‘