Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_10 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
all the video's are crystal clear...excellent quality 👏 im upto video 22 😳 😊 thnks 😊 😊
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Why is it that i'm always unable to download them unless i get premium?? Is there something wrong, and is there anything i can do about it?? Please help, i desperately want to see it... Also want episodes 5 onwards on KSS if anyone'd be kind to upload it 😳
pj04 thumbnail
@naughty and nice : on megaupload there is a restriction on downloads you can do in aday . i think it is approximately 4-5 episodes. normally it will tell you to wait for a number of hours and try again. however i have heard there is a way around it...since i am not sure of it check with other members. i am sorry but this show has no streaming since it is licensed. however if you like i will post links for streaming for our second show hana yori dango.
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Oh thanks so much!

I've been trying a lot for Princess goong, n KSS, but now instead of waiting I'm starting off with devil beside me, and enjoying it!!! So that gives me more time to wait... But i haven't downloaded anything from megaupload before 😳 It says 7 hours, sometimes 5, then 4// very wierd... Crunchy roll's way better! 👏
pj04 thumbnail
the advantage to downloading is that
1) you can burn the episodes on cd and keep them , they can even be formatted for dvd players
2) the quality is crystal clear and the screen is quite large
3) it is easier to fastforward , go back and forth.
royaljatti thumbnail
can u post more episodes please? 😊 they are awsum..leen
pj04 thumbnail
@royaljatti: i am not sure what you meen, the show is 24 episodes long and links to all episodes are given here. after you finish this show you can check out the video links for hana yori dango (incredible show) and devil beside me (hot , hot hot) from archive threads.
royaljatti thumbnail
thanks pj.....no the thing is tat i was thinking tat the drama mite be like our desi showz..but thank god i was wrong..lolz..
they are like paki dramas that are short too..
which is good.
and thanks for bringing this drama to if..i m loving it..i used to watch korean and other asian dramas. they are awsum..and i ll definately check on the ones you have suggested..if theres more please lemme know..
leen
tiki5434 thumbnail

puja.. i was wondering if you could update the links? they're not available on megaupload anymore... i still need 19-24

Thanks jaan!
music89 thumbnail
just finished watching these series!!!!!! AWESOMEE!!!! i came to loveee chaeyang!!! and loadz of korean traditions are portrayed really well in this show!