Originally posted by: DkDish

πŸ˜† Tum sab log sapney dekho....mera to kab se Sachin ke saat affair hai.πŸ˜›

sachin to mera hai nahi hi tumhara.

swtlilangel4u thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Chp 2.

Next morning at 7:20am . Rizada House
ohh ya da college starts at around 8:30

Tara is sittin on the table waiting for Dhurv to come down and have breakfast. she was gettin lil pissed because she wanted to get at Vedika's house lil early.

Tara:(yelling)BHAIYYAAA jaldi. Vedika aur Suraj koh pick karna hai.

Kavita: Tara wait kar lo. Dhurv ata hi hoga.

Tara: Lekin maa. if bhaiya didnt hurry den we will get late fo college.

Kavita: Acha jaoo dekho Dhurv kya kar raha hai.

Tara gets up from her seat and go up to Dhurv room.
KNOCK KNOCK..

Dhurv: Eik min.( he walks uo to the door and open it and smiles when he looks at Tara.)

Tara:Bhaiya!Jaldi karo der(late) ho rahi hai.

Dhurv:Acha  baba chalo. wait main zara perfume laga loon.

Tara: Ufff bhaiya apko kisay impress karna hai?

Dhurv: Kisse ko nahi ( he walks to the table and pick his fav. perfume and put it on his clothes  n on his body.) Abb Chalo

Dhurv and Tara go down and eat there breakfast really quick and den leave towards Vedika's house. it only takes about 10min drive to get to Khanna's family house. On the way Dhurv and Tara were quite and both were lost in there thougths.

Dhurv thoughts
* hmm. yaar kal raat ko Tara kya kehna cha rahi thi. Uff yaar suraj say baat karni ho gi. usay toh larkion ko ley kar koi tension hi nahi hai. Shahid usay koi larki pasoond ho. hmm aj college jate waqt zaroor poochon ga.*

Tara thoughts
* Lagta hai bhiya meray kal raat wali batton kay baray main sooch rahey hain. mujhay hi abb kuch karna ho ga. hmmmmmmm *IDEA* Bhaiya aur Vedika ko saath College behjna hoga. Aur issi bahaney main Suraj kay saath time bhi guzar loon gi

Just den the car toped and Tara notice that dey were at Vedika's house.

Tara:Bhaiya chalo ander chaleen

Dhurv: Acha lets go

Tara and Dhurv walked towards the door and when they reached the door, dey ring the bell and wait fo some1 to open da door. after 2 min some1 open's da door and when dey notice who da person was....

Tara:Hey Suraj ( giving a really cute smile)

Suraj: hi Tara, Dhurv

Dhurv: hey

Dhurv and Tara walked in da room and Suraj walked behind them closing the door.Tara started lookin around in search of Vedika. when she ddint see her, she turned around to look at Suraj

Tara: Hmmm. Suraj! Where is Vedika

Suraj: oh shes in her room. you go get her

Tara: Uff yeh larki bhi na bikul bhaiya ki tarha dair lagati hai

When Tara said that, Dhurv smiled and looked at Tara. Then Tara left to get Vedika. Dhurv and Suraj went outside while talking. By now Tara was outside Vedika's room. Tara walked in da room widout knockin and notice that Vedika was doing her make-up

Tara: haan haan. bas you should fix ur hair den bhaiya wouldnt stop staring at u

Vedika: ya1 you thin that he wou...( then Vedika notice that Tara had just walked in her room n da she was smiling wid a big grin on her face denVedika turned to look at Tara.) Ahh . mera matlab tha kay woh... ( Tara cuts her)

Tara: shutup yaar. i know you life ma bhaiya. i can tell even thought u try n hide it.

Vedika: Nahi toh

Tara: yaar tumhari doost hoon. mujhay pata hai

Vedika: Aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa tum sooch rahi ho

Tara: Uff look at you. your blushing. i know you like bhaiya. stop hiding it from me.

Vedika ( now Vedika lookin at Tara and she's all red) hmm acha acha. i do like Dhurv lekin you better not tell any1. i dont even think he likes me (lookin sad now)

Tara: ohh common Duffer. you know ma brother. he's lil slow in these kind of things. but dont worry cuz soon he will realize that ur the right gurl from him. you just cheer up okie.

Vedika: ( now feelin lil betta) Acha now tel me do i look alrite?

Tara: tup. you look really pretty

Vedika: thnx n ur lookin pretty aswell and ofcourse y wouldn't you. after all you were gonna see Suraj early in the morning.

Tara: ( she was so blusing now) Ya Ya...ohh ya maintobh tumhay batana hi bhool gi. you go to college wid bhaiy and i go wid Suraj.

Vedika: Nahi Yaar n how will we do that. dont you think that dey will ask y arent we going togther?

Tara: well i will just tell dem dat i have to get to college now cuz i have to return ma book in da library before da 1st period class starts. and i will tell Dhurv bhaiya 2 wait for you and den u come wid him.

Vedika: Nahi yaar

Tara. uff Vedika tum bhi na. mujhay zara sa toh time milay ga Suraj kay saath aur phir tum bhi bhaiya kay saath time guzara dena. itna tayaar bhi toh ho rahi ho.

Vedika: lekin!!

Tara: lekin vekin kuch nahi. i dont care. i m leavin and u fix ur hair fast. bhaiya is going to be waiting for you and hun you look pretty so dont take foever
 ( saying that Tara left)

Vedika:( uff abb main kya karron. Chalo Vedika jaldi karo Dhurv kya soochey ga)

Tara goes down and look for Dhurv and Suraj. when she couldnt find dem, she goes outside. There she see Dhurv and Suraj talkin and waiting fo her and Vedika. Tara thoughts* I wonder wat dey were talkin about*
Tara walks uo to them.

Tara: Bhaiya. Suraj

Dhurv: Tara. what took you so long and where is Vedika. we are gettin late.

Suraj: I know

Tara: Bhaiya, Vedika is coming in 5 min but i have to get to college rite now. u cant come wid me cuz it would look wrong us leaving so i will go wid Suraj n u wait for Vedika. i have to get to da library to return one of ma books.

Dhurv: lekin wait kar lo. sab saath hi jatee

Tara: Nahi Bhaiya. i m have to go cuz den we might get late if i waited fo Vedika. ohhh ya Suraj is it okie if u take me to College.

Suraj( was really happy inside) Yeah sure. lets go. okie bye Dhurv. tum Vedika ko lay kar aajana theek hai. acha phir school main miltay hain.

Suraj and Tara walked towards Suraj's car, den dey both got in n left but not before sayin bye to Dhurv again. Dhurv den stayed by his car and waited fo Vedika. just after 5 min Vedika walked out of da house lookin really pretty. she was wearing blue jeans with white top. she was wearing long earrings n had light makeup. her face looked really nice. she had her hair down n lil curls from bottom. everything looked really gud. When Dhurved looked at her, he couldnt help but stare at her.😊

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYZZZ WELL HERE WAS DA NEXT CHAP. HOPE YALL LIKED IT

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sumayya

Meri daadi is having an affair!! *Shock* *Faint*

Lo Sum Puttar isme herani ki kya baat hai? Tumhe to mera aur Dk ka to pata tha ab Dhruv ka chakkar bhi pata chalgaya. Both want me, im so confusedπŸ˜†

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! Finally Dhruv mein kuch to akal ayeee!! Brilliant!πŸ‘
srk_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Hes staring at her..first sign on love...thanks!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tat was awesome!! plz cont!!

acha to ab affairs ka sapna dekraha ho!!! acha hai sapna mai to sahee lakin woh aapka aapna to hoga!!

Sumayya thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: DkDish

Lo Sum Puttar isme herani ki kya baat hai? Tumhe to mera aur Dk ka to pata tha ab Dhruv ka chakkar bhi pata chalgaya. Both want me, im so confusedπŸ˜†

Saaaaaaaaaali Daadi! πŸ˜† Stop stealing my men!! Tum mere daadu..yaani amitab bachan ko kyu dokha de rahi ho! πŸ˜† DK and Dhruv don't want you..they are trying to get to me through u πŸ˜‰ Kai bolte?  Bechare are scared of your walking stick na πŸ˜†..lekin to ho ke un dono ke dil ki baat samaj thi hi nahi