What is fashion to u???

$weet n $xc thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Wel today living evolves around fashion but what is it a way of living, a way to look like celebs etc or to look like a wealthy person lol

fashion nowadays comes wiv a high pricetag e.g. versache, gergio armani etc

but y cant we wear wats comfertable instead of wearing wats in or out.

i know alot pff ppl ere hu completely follow fasion watva is in dey wer it but y wats so gud its like salwar n kameez got in fasion and suddenly evry 1 started wearin it but before it was like hey she looks so typical.

wel for me fasion is a highly estimated frase which most people want or feel the need to follow.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fashion is a personal statement. Its about what suits you and what you are comfortable in... not following the supposed trends... Its about ple noticing u because u look good in your own fashion ideas.

Fallen_Beauty thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaD

Fashion is a personal statement. Its about what suits you and what you are comfortable in... not following the supposed trends... Its about ple noticing u because u look good in your own fashion ideas.

tht applies 2 meh so ya i agree!!!

sareeta thumbnail
Fashion to me:

"Being comfortable in your own skin"

... and letting the clothes you wear only enhance that comfortable feeling....!

Its knowing yourself first and letting your clothes bring out the true you... for only then would one be comfortable in what they are wearing! 😊
Edited by sareeta - 17 years ago
remixrulz thumbnail
Like mentioned,fashion is not following a specific trend..it is to start a new trend.
Fashion is to be comfortable and yet stand out in the crowd...with your attitude. The materialitic pleasures only help us enhance ourselves..that is not wat fashion primarily consists of.
Fashion to me is what I like and feel comfortable in...
ix iishiqaa xo thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
"Fashion is not something that exists in
dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in
the street. Fashion has to do with ideas,
the way we live, & what is happening.
- - Coco Chanel<3

^^^^coco chanel my idol thats what fashion means to me