April 17 Detailed/Video Update

Sheena_Row thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi All:

Looks like no one updated with details, so here is my attempt, I live in US so most of you may have already seen the video, but for those who haven't seen it here are the details.

Deadly music plays in the background as AD comes down the elevator, gracefully and arrogantly. Lot of sycophants are gathered around AD and he is getting a grand welcome with Pooja thali and flowers etc. He looks down on his rolex watch and looks around wearing his gucci glasses shielding his eyes. He is dressed in jeans with a black polo shirt and a white scarf and wears his hair spiked up with gel. He generally makes a grand entrance.

Reporters surround him asking him questions like

'Is there an important deal here in India?

'Are you planning to settle down here?'

AD ignores most of them and is walking when young reporter asks loud and annoying, he says 'Mr. Dev, you can't go without answering these questions. You have to answer our quesions'.

AD stops and looks back at the reporter, takes off his glasses and glares at him with a deadly hazel green look and a squared jaw.

He walks back to the reporter and says

"I will give you a crore, will you send your wife to me for one night? "

The reporter is aghast and AD goes on to tell him that just like the reporter has problems answering that question, he has the same issue of answering questions relating to his private matters and that he has no intention of answering his questions.

Then the reporter gets mad at him and says that you can't insult me like this, I am going to publish in the newspapers about you badly and so on.

AD gestures to his security and asks them to take care of the man, AD's security guards hold the reporter and shove some money into his pocket as the reporter is left to stare at Dev departing.

The cavalcade of Dev's cars move in front of the mental asylum where Bani is staying, the car stops and AD views the newspaper in front of him that has the breakup story of Jai and Bani Walia in the front page news.
The car window rolls up and the car leaves from the asylum.

Karuna and Jigs are looking after the wedding arrangements and the guests are talking about how the wedding is going to be done in a grand manner.

The wedding arrangements are going on at WM, Pia is ready in bridal attire says that she will go and check on the groom, goes to JW's room where the kids are on the bed and he is sitting dazedly, with his finger at his temple, without expressions on his face. Pia says he has to get ready because it is the most important day of their life.

Pia then reminds him again of the DVD and blackmails him while RK keeps thinking about the DVD. Flashback of Sahil saying that Bani is the cause for his death plays on the video. She says that she will marry him and will never break up her marriage with him, ever. JW gives a deadly look at Pia as the kids start crying heart wrenchingly. She looks at them and tells them to forget their mother and father!! 😡 JW just gives her a look (Not much of a RB look!) What's up with him, he looks like he has given up!

Bani is sitting in the mandir and she hears her kids crying (mentally), then she gets a note from the nurse saying that there is a van in front of the mandir, go sit in the food van without saying anything and tells her to run away from the facility. Some one who looks like AD is the driver of the van. Two asylum residents/ayahs say frantically that Bani escaped and some one should be notified immediately.

A police car is seen following the van, Bani is trying hard to get out of the food van, the latch for the door is removed by her and she finally gets out, jumps from the van like wonder woman and rolls down on the floor. She runs through the woods and disappears while the police keep looking for her.

OF course, the GFN police say that she ran the other side and keep chasing her, Bani is seen like 100m runner dashing towards the mansion.

Rano is trying to pacify the kids at the WM and keeps saying don't cry, I don't know where your mother is. The kids keep wailing at the top of their lungs.

Bani is shown at the front gate, in front of a wedding sign that says, Piya weds Jai.

Tony and the grounds keeper are talking and Tony tells the sweeper that all traces of Bani's memories (photographs) are thrown out by Pia and that if she finds any remaining traces, then their jobs will go.

Although, you see Bani running with her slippers after she jumps down from the van, now you see her stepping on a glass with her bare feet and her feet are bleeding. She keeps walking leaving the bloody imprint of her footsteps behind. She follows the direction of her children crying.

She climbs a ladder and looks into the bedroom where JW is holding two sets of wedding suits in front of him while Jai senses her presence and feels her and comes to the window.

Sona, sona is playing in the background.

He says why do I feel that Bani's perfume is pervading my senses, that this air touched her and is coming to me. Why do I feel that these stars are the only proof of my love for Bani. Why do I feel that she is so close to me and I am taking footsteps that are taking me so far away from her. We are so far away yet so close. My every breath and heartbeat is for her and with her, and even how can he explain to her, that even if I didn't betray her I couldn't really share my faith with her.

Bani says the exact opposite of what Jai says, that the stars are the proof of JW's betrayal to her, how her heartbeat is going so far away from JW even when they are so close to him. She says to herself that he betrayed her so badly like no one else did in her life.

The dialogues were very good in the JB scene, and the acting was good, a little understated but your heart goes for the star crossed couple.

Bani ducks and he misses her, she is also thinking that you have betrayed me and that not only did you betray me as a wife but you did this to a mother.

Dadi also tries to pacify the kids but to no avail. Pia comes again and says to Dadi that she wants something from her, and tells the kids that she should know her voice because she is going to be their mother soon, because she is going to their dad's wife.

Then you hear the police saying that they saw Bani somewhere close by and that she will be here in the WM and that they should find her.

Bani is seen with the kids and they finally are silent holding her by her fingers. She asks them no to cry and a lullaby is playing in the background.

She climbs down the ladder and somebody confronts her, it looked like cops, Bani is shown with shock on her face as she looks at them.

AD's Press meeting
==============

AD is seen talking on the phone and reporters are asking about his future assignment. Then they say, that he has come to India to close the deal on the biggest deal of the year in India, it is a big surprise for everyone in India. They say that he has built a temple in front of the seven star hotel in Colaba thus thwarting his competition in taking over the land opposite him and building another hotel.

AD arrogantly tells the press that in this country (India) every fight starts with beliefs and laws (Dharma) and ends with beliefs and laws (dharma). Still every human breaks everything in this country except for temples, and calls Indian people a silly bunch😕. He says that because it's a temple built there, no body is going to touch that land!

He says unfortunately, I am a nastik, an atheist and says I am my own God and I live by my own rules.

Someone comes and says something to him in his ear, then he says that he has to leave. The chamcha on the side tells his buddy that AD never leaves a business engagement in the middle and doesn't understand why he is doing it today, with so much press in the room.

AD says, the biggest opportunity in my life is out there waiting for me. He says, 'I Can and I will' to the room when some one says, he can't leave and steps out disregarding the people who are gathered over at the meeting.

Then people ask what could be the event that made him break an important deal, and that this was very unusual for Dev. The sidey character goes on to say, there was one time when his best friend was involved in an accident and AD could have saved him but didn't do it because he would have to break the business deal. 🤢 (Not very flattering, would JW do that, if his friend was in trouble?)

Aparijit Dev sees the mental asylum and the newspaper flashes of JB breakup again.

AD laughs, with a vicious expression and leaves...Episode ends.

Enjoy!

Alternative Update By Klueless
17th April Brief Update

Video By Avistyling

17th Apr 2007 Video - Watch Online or D/L

More links by Sadaf

Video--17th April--Watch online

ALT Video Update by Radha07

https://media.putfile.com/17-April-KS-by-radha07

Click here to watch 17-April-KS-by-radha07

New Promo Video by Nomi

Watch New Promo video

Edited by Sheena_Row - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

WOW that was just SO good !!!
Thanks so much for the great update..
pinkypaul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update, thanks buddy
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sheena,
that was absolutely amazing!! thanks my billi!!!
btw that last line about the accident had me confused me now...i guess this character is full of surprises but only time will tell...
rooj
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sheena, I am going to go read the update in a sec but before I do I want to give you virtual hug for posting a detailed update.

-Rimpy
sharala thumbnail
excellent details!!! thanks a mil.
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks hun
for an great update
punjabi#1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't like the Mr. Dev guy much. I don't know why but I just don't.

-Rimpy
karizmatic thumbnail
Thanks for the great update!!
It really made me feel like I was watching the show :) Thanks
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
gr8 work...tnx!

~diljaani