17th April Brief Update

klueless thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Good news Guys Out Bani escaped the mental assylum with the help of Ma man Ronit Roy the Bengal Tiger 😉... he is supposed to be JW's Opponent
Meanwhile Piya is harrassing JW to marry her quick and not keep her waiting ..The twins are wailing ....God
Guys i never thought a day like this would come ..But JW is Getting ready for his Death /Black wedding ..in the other room Bani's twins are wailing ..and B is in the room with the kids .... Pia comes and is screaming at the kids ..b i guess is in hiding ....she gets a chit saying she must Hide in some food Van .. The Police have arrived ..looking for her
Bani does see JW getting ready in his room for his wedding ..and did also read the card announcing JW and Pia wedding .  😕 so when the leap comes she will be under the impression JW and Pia are married ..when they actually will not be ....I am sure about this somehow .
Bani  has not come in contact with Aparajit Deb ..yet ..but the people helping her out are connected to him .
Aparajit . an atheist .has built a hotel in Mumbai and someone else wants to build a hotel next to his or in front of his ..so he has smartly built a temple in that spot ..to prevent another Hotel from being constructed . Smart Move Aparajit .Very shrewd Hotelier . another JW ..???????? 😉
episode ends .
Relayed this  update to u all  from a friend Via MSN chat ..
Klue

Edited by ziddi - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

disney101 thumbnail

thx for update i knew that he is opposite jai cuz of hotel business. but how did he came to know abt bani in mental assy.. and how they both are releated pm me plz

klueless thumbnail

Originally posted by: greentweety10

thx for update i knew that he is opposite jai cuz of hotel business. but how did he came to know abt bani in mental assy.. and how they both are releated pm me plz

Must have read the news papers
klueless thumbnail
The new Guy Yaar ..from abroad dont know his full name

Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YES!!

👏

She had to escape..it is awfull to see her in that aslyum!

yes yes yes yes!

Thanks for the update!
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhhh gosshhh .. klue!
read my topic- mr.smoooooth operator and please reply there !! LOL
radha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: klueless

The new Guy Yaar ..from abroad dont know his full name

oh ok...😊..thanks

Arwind thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. Finally something good happens in the midst of all the atrocities.
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Klue! Im not sure about Deb.. its making me nervous!  I dont want him to steal Amma away from Buddha 😭Edited by Hkaurk22 - 17 years ago
harshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The new guy's last name is either Dev or Deb, full name Aparajit Dev/b in the show, hopefully someone can confirm which one it is.

I guess Jai might find Bani escaped meaning Pia can't really send Bani to jail so she has no hold over him so he won't marry her, but who can really tell from the promos. WTH, if they get married I will be very upset. I so hope Bani ends up with both kids.

I would kick Pia out to the streets hopefully with Jigs and I wonder if he knows his fav cousin Karuna is invloved?

Edited by harshi21 - 17 years ago