•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Dil agar toot jaaye toh use koi jode kaise

Aankon se anson behte jaate hain use koi roke kaise๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Do pal ki zindagi, do pal ka saath,

chale jaate hain phir deewaane chodkar tumhara haath๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ji haan doston KBC3 ka first season khatam hone mein abh sirf 2 din bache hain.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Do pal ka safar, do din ka maza, Dono haaton se Khushiyaan lutaane ka anand, Nadi ke do kinaarare, Do crore ka yeh safar do din ke baad do lafzon mein simat ke reh jaayega."Good Bye" But as Shahrukh says Kabhi Alvida na Kehna. Alvida kehne se phir milne ki umeed khatam ho jaati hai so Bye toh kehna hoga par Alvida nahin kyunki kbc phir aayega dugne pyaar aur dugne josh ke saath aur tab shayad kbc 3 ko apna pehle 2 crorepati mil jaaye.๐Ÿ˜Š

Isi aas ke saath lets see what happened in today's episode. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Firstly Shahrukh looked absolutely stunning in a brown and white striped shirt and a chocolate brown coloured coat.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Pradeep Rana from Hissar was the rollover contestant from yesterday. He wanted to become a Sanyasi because nothing excites him. He doesnt love anything so he wants to go to the Himalayas and become a Sanyasi.๐Ÿ˜†Shahrukh asked if he won 2 crore rupees will he leave that also to that Pradeep said yes and Shahrukh then gave him his address that when he goes to Sanyaas he should leave the 2 crore rupees at his Bunglaw.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Shahrukh spoke with Pradeep in Haryanwi and it was great to see him speak in haryanwi.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Shahrukh introduced the Kiss in his usual flying kiss style and today the whole audience in co ordination returned the flying kiss to him.๐Ÿ˜†

Pradeep told a poem in Haryanwi which was tittled 'Mele mein thi Tai' which was very very funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Also present on the sets of kbc today were the patients of Haemophelia a cronic disease where blood once comes out doesnt stop.Shahrukh gave advice to parents of all boys because it happens mostly in boys that whenever there is some disorder in blood or it doesnt stop they must immediately get their children checked by the doctor.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Pradeep and Shahrukh together sang the song Har dil jo Pyaar karega woh gaana gayega.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Shahrukh's humour was as always witty infact he once called himself a ghoda ie a horse while talking to Pradeep's teacher on phone.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Pradeep gave some brilliant answers with the help of the Thinking Hat in which Shahrukh said Pradeep looked like Sherlock Homes but Pradeep said he looked like Devdaas. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If Pradeep did not become a sanyaasi he would like to buy himself a farmhouse with garden, greenery, a house and buffalows and ox.๐Ÿ˜†Wow what a honest and innocent answer๐Ÿ˜†

Pradeep played really well and gave good answers and though Shahrukh helped him in the beginning but later in the 50 lakh question he dint help and Pradeep gave a wrong answer and came crashing down to 640000. Not fair Mr Khan you should havehelped the guy or just asked him to quit which you dint do at all.๐Ÿ˜ก Shahrukh gave him his book Still Reading Khan which has some pics of his childhood. Pradeep went away with 640000 rupees and after hugging Shahrukh.๐Ÿ˜•

The fatsest finger first question was

Starting from the earliest arrange these works in the order in which they were written.

Ans:- Valmiki's Ramayan, Kalidas's Meghadutam, Tulsida's Ramcharitamanas and Premchand's Godaan.

The fastest was P Prajatha.She is the rollover contestant for tomorrow. The fastest among the others was also a lady and Shahrukh invited both the ladies beside him because it is always great to have two ladies beside him.All three of them ended the show with pranam to elders and flying kiss to alll young people.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oye hoye how i longed i could get one of those many kisses from Shahrukh๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On a rating scale as i promised a perfect 10/10 till kbc ends though today there was a big crash but for Shahrukh his looks, singing his haryanwi and his help in the initial stages i give 10 to him.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thats all for today only two days left for kbc to end and believe me i enjoyed this journey of 52 weeks a lot. Dont want to say bbye but guess will have to jayenge nahin toh wapas aayenge kaise so for today it is Good Night Shubh ratri, shabba khair, saiyonara, chao and bbye.๐Ÿ˜Š

love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah๐Ÿ˜ณ

anu

thx a lot for the update and not to mention gr8 shayiri ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you all for liking the update and the shayari ๐Ÿ˜Š