Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sum2005

yaar kat what is this few days back maria daamki di thi ,abb tum be.....
yaar please we r ur loyal readers so dont do this for us....
silent readers what i say i think they r so lazy for not typing atleast thank u ....
i think they were so sick as they cant type.....

Now Now they are not LAZY but SHY... they spend alot of time reading but i would love to hear there views😳....

PLEASE!! COMMENTπŸ˜‰

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jenna Dutt

Arre yaar kya baat hai, jitne bhi FF writers hain, sabhi ne dhamkiyan deni shuru kar di hain.... πŸ˜†
I absolutely luv your new style of writing, it is full of humour and charm. It is really nice to see that Gauri is an independent woman, who is not afraid to go after the things that she wants in her life, now this comment does not mean that I don't like the Shades of Love, that has is own capturing ability. I luv both stories. Pls. Kat don't stop writing.

I am going to retire after this one...as i have too much on at the moment😭😭....But i want you to ENJOY THIS FF!!

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rock_Star

its really good...i love this new style...as gauris is one strong girl and a lawyer...her being fanaa for shiv is cute...you should post the next part soon 😊

I have created a MAD woman....who is complete FANAA for Shiv.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....HER MAN!!

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: JCluvs srk

ur doing a fabulous job wit ur new style of writing.......it is funny at times...but i get confused once in a while because it seems like u r rushing the scene.......but tats jus a very minor detail.....ur fic is wonderful none the less 😊

Sorry will pay a little attention to the scene....Thank honie experimenting!!...Love u WorkπŸ˜‰

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivgauri

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so funny!!!great fanfic kat!!!awesome pls continue soon

Thank Kuku....hope your PC is behaving!!πŸ˜†

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: *guesswho*

I'm loving gauri's attitude toward life...I can acutally relate to it *sadly* except the marriage part*eww too soon*
But those damn coffee fixes...everyone needs one...everyday*or 2 times a day *
But lovely lovely story...gauri is my hero and shiv is well my lover in my dreams...yahh πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Yep...COFFEE a MUST!!!.... GOSH if he walked into my OFFICE.... *FAINT*

THANK U....Next part written for U!!

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: gujibabe

its really good
plz continue soon

Girlfriend i want you commenting from KNOW ON!!....Please😳

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: chemistry101

Hi
Gauri is so funny. I just love your updates. Keep it up. Update soon. 😊

Thanks Babe....please keep commenting!😳

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: nerdybrody

hi
ur style seems to be good and more realistic. I can relate to it but it seems she's very concerned abt her looks in the presence of him. i'ld like to see both of them fighting a case being in the opposite side. and he'll be very impressed to see her talent, passion and dedication. Well i think i'm thinking way too much. just to let u know i've an Macorecon final on Wednesday still commenting. Hopefully u'll continue soon. gotta go.
tc

OK....I will have a Gauri and Shiv Debate....Just for U!!

But honey if IQ walked into the room would u not look in the mirror to see if you looked GOOD???....

Now keep commenting please😳

LISTEN GUYS nerdybrody has an exam on Wednesday and wants a funny update!!.....PLEASE COMMENT!!!.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash9

oyi..i dnt think there is any1 else left to comment here today
its weekend..remember πŸ˜› .this place is dead during weekened
other than ppl like me...there is no i else in this place

but i can answer those questions right πŸ˜ƒ

do u like it??? obviously kat..when did i nt like things u wrote
Hate it???? nah...jst hate u πŸ˜‰ kidding πŸ˜†but i wont b kidding if i dnt c the word update soon
Find it funny n can relate to it? i do find it funny.......but cn relate to it??? πŸ˜• im thinking πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that i wont tell u πŸ˜ƒ
nw stop threatening n update fast πŸ˜›
k if u r nt updating this..cn i hv the update for the other FF πŸ˜ƒ ..c u cn c all my teeth (all 26 of them)

Now what can i say to u as you would break my legs...love the rice u sent meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the picture looked yummy!!!....

I will update shades at the normal time!!.....

Gosh i wrote this FF for u and...... you better be studing or i will tell MASSIJI your Surfing the net again...😈