FF:Fanaa For You...Finale: PG62

Catwoman thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi all

This is a little mini FF!! Just for my babe ASH9.  I am scared the mad cow will come down the modem and break my legs...she has already cripped a house mate this week....๐Ÿ˜†

JUST FOR U HONEY!!!! It's very different!!!

Disclaimer: ***This Fan Fiction follows the rules and regulations set by the IF Dev team. I DO NOT take any ownership of any obscene or profound statements made by IF members on this forum. I nor my Fan Fiction will be used to justify such post in this forum. This Fan Fiction may contain adult material and members have been now advised before proceding. Rating of Fan fiction ( 15+)***

=============================

She let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes leaned back in her leather chair she could not concentrate anymore her brain was in meltdown mode and she could feel the headache coming on. As she opened my eyes slowly she glanced over at my case load day by a it was getting bigger and at 7pm in the evening she just want a nice glass of wine and her bed. Looking over at the computer "You got Mail" flashing on the screen now using this as a distraction she moved the mouse.

"Nothing but work," she moaned under her breath as she shook her head.

"Hi!" She looked up and there he was leaning against her office door staring at her. He was dressed in a grey pinstripe suit looking gorgeous. With her eyes now wide open her headache disappeared she just stared at him all dreamy eyed and flashed a I am single and available smile at him. Gosh I hope I look OK she thought as she quickly glanced at the little mirror on her desk. Thank God Kaaya insisted I keep it on my desk.

The new lawyer was the most dishes thing ever to grace the office of S&M Law firm ever since he joined the firm all the girls in the coffee area just talked about him. She watched him walk into the office and look around.

"I don't think we have been introduced"

Oh my what a voice! gosh I can listen to that voice all day long she though as she got up from her seat and looked at him approach her.

"I am Shiv Kapoor," he held out his hand and looked at her.

She could now feel the sweat on my palm as he stood at the end of the table with his hand held out.  Shyness came over her and just looked at him as she raised her hand.

"I'mโ€ฆ.Gauri Chatterjee," Lord I sound so unprofessional and desperate she though holding his hand.  She could feel her heart skip a beat as he smiled at her and her knee where now going weak. Please don't let go of my hand she though as he released her hand as she blushed.  Is it me but it's getting hot she thought.

"Are goodโ€ฆ. Shiv you have met Gauri" they turned to look at Samar walk into the office.  She looked over at him as he stood next to Shiv.  Ok now behave the boss just walked in she though but her eyes just want to look at him again.

"Shiv! Gauri is one of our best divorce lawyers and I think you can learn a lot from her,"  Ok I have a few lessons I can teach him no problem she thought as she looked over at her boss and smiled wickedly.  Come on sir I am sure you can compliment me again and tell him I am gorgeous and freeโ€ฆ.

"Gauri I want Shiv to help you on the Ipshita Dasgupta case,"  what sir no with him around and not going to be able to think about work. Are you mad leaving the poor guy alone with me as I wouldโ€ฆ..

"Gauri?"

"Yes Sir! I have a 9am appointment with my client tomorrow morning.  Shiv you are welcome to join me," she said looking at him. 

Lord please make him say no as I think it will be the first case I will lose I just know it she though looking at him as he flashed her another killer smile.  It's official I have lost the case and will be fired at the end of the month she thought smiling at them.

"Good! Now Gauri I want you to use Shiv's assistance on your other cases as well,"

Oh yeah! I can USE him alright! OK girl stop it!! The man walked into your office you have been asked to work with him and already you want his babies and why are you eyeing up the couch in the office. What! I am just making sure I don't need a larger couch. Oh shut up! you are a 25 year old professional woman a successful lawyerโ€ฆ Yeah don't forget SINGLE!!โ€ฆwhat the hell is going on why am I debating in my head! I need to go home she thought as she watched her boss walk out of her office leaving them alone.

"Listen I don't want to be a nuisance. I can see you are very busy"

She glanced over at her caseload and looked over at him as he stared at her smiling sheepishly.

"Oh that! If you joined us six months ago I was really busy. During the beginning of the year we get a lot of divorcee cases.  Tomorrow Ipshita Dasgupta is coming to see me at 9am so I can go over her case with you say 8.30am is that OK," she said opening her diary on the computer. Please say yes she thought looking at him as he looked at her.

"Sure I will be here in the morning at 8am" 

==============================

Love Kat๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catwoman thumbnail

Ok i was watching 30 something and Ali Mcbeal i loved the programs so i though about writing just a small FF!! on it!

KAT ๐Ÿ˜‰

PLEASE COMMENT EVEN THE SILENT MASSES!!

INDEX

Part 1......."Is the couch big enough?"   PG1

Part2......."New Chimp in town"   PG3

Part3......"STUD Muffin"    PG7

Part4......."A dress to Die for"  PG12

Part5......."Papa Don't Preach!"   PG16

Part6......."Dipstick"    P19

Part 7......"The Princess and I"   PG24

Part8....."Restraining Order Required"  PG27

Part9...."Out of the frying pan into the fire" PG31

Part10..."Oh MY Julie!" PG37

Part11...."Everyone is a Lawyer?" PG40

Part12...."Sweet Dreams" PG43

Part13...."Meet Mrs Shiv Kapoor" PG49

Part 14..."Welcome to my world" PG53

Part 15..."Me and my big mouth" PG56

Part16..."Replacements and ex's" PG59

Finale...."I want it NOW!" PG62

Edited by Catwoman - 16 years ago
*mad* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
  ๐Ÿคฃ
with the way things r going she is going to lose the job in 1wk๐Ÿ˜†
her boss need  to b telepathic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nw tell me..... do u love torturing  me๐Ÿ˜ก
hw come samba is in this FF?????????????????????

but good thing is ippy is married to sum1 else..mayb anupum๐Ÿ˜†
poor guy........
finally she is using brains to divoce him๐Ÿ˜†..but make sure she stay away frm shiv๐Ÿ˜‰
write nice things or else consequences going to b bad๐Ÿ˜›
thanx for my FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ash9 - 17 years ago
sareeta thumbnail
Alrightie, short FF... ok me gonna read it and comment in a while back here!

Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜Š
fida-cute thumbnail
shiv n gauri lawyers ๐Ÿ˜‰ no doubt ipshita needs a divorce ๐Ÿ˜† 4 gauri love at 1st sight ๐Ÿ˜† is the title 4 gauri as she wants to be fanaa on shiv ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yo reddie, cool one,, yep cannot trust that banana eater nowadays...... ๐Ÿ˜‰ continue..dasgupta case ๐Ÿ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
nice one Kat.........continue soon......
Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash9

๐Ÿคฃ
with the way things r going she is going to lose the job in 1wk๐Ÿ˜†... I hope not as she would not see him again
her boss need  to b telepathic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.... Gosh hell NO image what she would do on the couch๐Ÿ˜ณ
nw tell me..... do u love torturing  me๐Ÿ˜ก
hw come samba is in this FF?????????????????????....I need yash in the FF better then ShabbaRaanks

but good thing is ippy is married to sum1 else..mayb anupum๐Ÿ˜†
poor guy........ You will have too keep reading๐Ÿ˜‰
finally she is using brains to divoce him๐Ÿ˜†..but make sure she stay away frm shiv๐Ÿ˜‰..... MAYBE!!!
write nice things or else consequences going to b bad๐Ÿ˜›
thanx for my FF๐Ÿ˜ƒ ....Now u know me better then that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareeta

Alrightie, short FF... ok me gonna read it and comment in a while back here!

Cheers! ๐Ÿ˜Š

aweee thanks di!!....blessed by your presence!!

Catwoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: fida-cute

shiv n gauri lawyers ๐Ÿ˜‰ no doubt ipshita needs a divorce ๐Ÿ˜† 4 gauri love at 1st sight ๐Ÿ˜† is the title 4 gauri as she wants to be fanaa on shiv ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰

YEP!!....But will he be Fanaa for Her???๐Ÿ˜‰