a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and Gentlemen boys and girls welcome to the world of Shahrukh Khan and kbc.There are only four days left for kbc to end.Kisi Mahaan kavi ne kaha hai Chaar Din ki zindagi khushiyan bator lo.Yes kbc to end in four days after which there will be no kbc, no computer, no four options and no Shahrukh. Yes alas this season of kbc has to end one day and it will end in four days and believe me i am going to miss kbc a lot and also Shahrukh a lot.😭😭

Khair Shahrukh today looked kool in a grey coat white striped shirt and a grey tie.😳😳😳

Yesterday's rollover contestant Nishant Gupta from Delhi today played very well and believe me i loved the way he played.Nishant was a lover of poetry and he even recited a poem

Naari tum keval shradhdha ho

Vishwas rajat nag pagtal mein

Piyush shrot si baha karo

Jeevan ke sundar samtal mein.

Though both Shahrukh and Nishant dint know or understand the meaning of the poem it is a poem about women and their importance in life.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nishant used no lifelines till the eightth question but on the nineth question hee used two lifelines.One he used audience poll and the audience who generally is right was wrong time and thanx to Shahrukh he used his phone a friend lifeline and his friend gave him the correct answer.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Nishant in one question criticised the politics but Shahrukh said aajkal ke naujawaan politics ke baare mein galat hi sochte hain. Nishant who had impressed Shahrukh by his play and to whom Shahrukh had called the jawaan and the future of India when asked what he will do with the money very promptly and honestly gave the answer i will spend the money on parties.πŸ˜†

When he won 640000 he said that a friend of his in Japan needs some money so he will give some money to him. Shahrukh helped Nishant in many questions failing which Nishant would have crashed down. On winning 25 lakh rupees Nishant said that he will buy gifts for his sister and friends along with partying and helping his friend.πŸ‘ πŸ˜†

I loved Nishant's honesty who said the truth instead of giving fake answers to what they will do with their money.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

But but but for the first time in the history of kbc3 i felt somehow Shahrukh did a wrong thing. On the 50 lakh question which Nishant was thinking correctly and has asked Shahrukh to freeze the answer Shahrukh somehow managed to confuse Nishant and he decided to quit. This was wrong which I dint like.πŸ˜•

Anyways Nishant went away after hugging Shahrukh and taking the book Still Reading Khan.

The fastest finger first question was

Starting from the south arrange these lakes from south to north.

Ans:- Hussainsagar lake, Chilka lake, Pushkar lake, Dal lake.

The fastest was Mumukshu Mohanty who is the rollover contestant for Monday. Shahrukh and Mumukshu together ended todays episode with pranam namaskar, I love you and a meethi si kiss.😳

I wish I get one someday😳😳😳

A good episode today not a great one. On a rating scale though it should be given less because of what Shahrukh did but since I promised that for kbc till it ends there will be perfect 10/10 so i give 10/10 because of Nishant's play and also for Shahrukh who helped Nishant and looked good today. But Mr Khan I love you a lot so try and not confuse people at such a high stage.πŸ˜•

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow good night, shubh ratri, shabba khair, khuda hafiz, saiyonara, chow, bbye.

love you all

muuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

anu

Note:- What happened in the end of the episode today was what I dint like sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings. I love Shahrukh like anything but it is entirely my view please dont take it to heart.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a_b thumbnail
66 reads and no comments πŸ˜•
~nikki~ thumbnail
cool