Frequent Posters

JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
awesome part and promo cont soon plz!!!!!!!! 👏
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
amazinggggg...i luv this ff...fabulous part...its sooo diffrent...plzzzzz cont sooon...keep up the good work 👏
Rejected thumbnail

Prom

"Option one we sleep together on the same bed, promise I will not touch you once."

"Option two you take the floor and I take the bed, and don't think I will feel one bit of pity seeing a girl on the cold floor."

pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
keep it up 😊
           can't wait 😊 😊 😊
sna004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey, good stuff. Love the storyline. I wonder why he killed her dad.. money I guess. No wonder people say.. Money is the root of all evil.. Keep it up!
Rejected thumbnail

Originally posted by: sna004

Hey, good stuff. Love the storyline. I wonder why he killed her dad.. money I guess. No wonder people say.. Money is the root of all evil.. Keep it up!

Angad dosnt need a reason to kill, if he gets money then he would kill any one in the process and sence he isnt getting paid to kill Kripa he just dosnt see the point and going to the troble to do so.Glad you like the storyline.

Rejected thumbnail
I need to get some shut eye for school tommrow. I will post the next part tommorw before school or after school
nerdynerd thumbnail
He is so evil and SEXY!! grhh that man! Just cold-blooded...kripa needs to straighten him out! great beginning though 👏
mitali_s thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awsum promo...omg i am getting impatient!!!
Dark Love thumbnail
fab part!! oooo evil bad boy angad= mr. hot stuff 😎 😆 ... oooo, so did he kill her dad for money too... thats so freakin cold-blooded....ugh, the things people do for money 🤢 ...newayss interestign promo continue soon! 👏