April 9th-13th * Comments Welcome*

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago
Selva is probably having some dreams 😳 , but I think Nithi will give him yemma dose of her anger, she gave a few to her mother and now its his turn 😆 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no...no...it is not dreams...Meli...but as you said I think Nilthila is going to come inside and will start setting up so many rules.....like we are not going to live like husband and wife etc etc
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nithila must be a fool to believe that her mother killed her father. Esp. after knowing that they had a happy life and built a love nest!! Also, she has seen Aadhi's behaviour - treating Nithi and Thamira as servants - where has all her education, knowledge and common sense gone???
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Roja akka, thats why they call it for mega serial 😉 ...I had the same thought as you, but by the time I understood its was the directors way to drag the serial... 😭
patraj thumbnail
Thanks for the update Atina.

You are right Meli, Mega serials have no logice or common sense whatsoever. The directors know one thing for sure - how to kathule illa kannula poo sutral on the viewers! 😆

Pat
dasa1 thumbnail
Reading the update was almost like live. Thanks Atina.

Even if nithila was angry with her mother, still her insulting behaviour was way too too much, I think.

So it will now be Selva's turn to face the music now from Nithila!
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
she should not becalling her mom ( even if she is a murderer) Iva....ava....ozhukkam kettava etc....

AT last....I am seeing some discussion and some jeeva raasigal under my updates.......

I am thanking all the angels.......See my Surya page....I have become a begger there 😭 😭 😭
dasa1 thumbnail
Atina, the same angels (?) only are seen here everytime--You should rather try to persuade some new angels to come here!!
Kasthuri thumbnail
Nithi looks so cute when she gets mad!! and green and red border saree suits her... but, she kinds looks old though 😳 whatever it is, she is pretty!!
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update atina! nithila shouldn't have insulted her mother in that manner. it's really rude & unbecoming of a child to treat a mother that way.😭😭 at least nithila could have gone into the room & shut the door if she didn't want to see her mum, why insult her so?🤔

awww.. poor selva.. he looks so depressed in the 2nd last picture. he should know very well that he's in for nithila's rudra thandavam.😆😆 but one good thing is that both deepak & preethi look really good in these wedding episodes. esp deepak, his puppy dog expressions are too cute!😳😳😳