Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harry_fan2 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Rudr! dey look so cute together πŸ˜ƒ
shika thumbnail
i think in this fan ficton she should love rahul.
please 😊
harry_fan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shika

i think in this fan ficton she should love rahul.
please 😊

now dat i think bout she should, cuz rahul is also cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: harry_fan2

Rudr! dey look so cute together πŸ˜ƒ

i also agree niharika should love rudra because they look so good together and if she loves him it will be closer to the show.

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜• i dnt no wich 1... Rudra or Rahul... πŸ˜•
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
pick rudra niharika and rudra look so good together! πŸ˜ƒ
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 34-Main Dhruv Ki Diwani Hoon

Rahul is shocked and lets go of Niharika.
Niharika: im sorry Rahul, but i don't love you. i love someone else.
Rahul is shocked, he has watery eyes.Niharika sees this and is touched but helpless because she loves someone else.
Niharika: im sorry Rahul, maybe i got too close to you that you thought i loved you, but honestly Rahul if i had ever known you would take my friendship with you to this point. (knods her head and signs) i would never have got close to you as a friend.
Rahul: who is he?
Niharika: (shocked) that doesn't matter, i just want you to know that i don't love you.
Rahul: (closes his eyes) i know niharika. (opens them) i know you don't love me, but i...i just wanna know who that lucky guy is who you love.
Niharika: you don't know him, but he's called Rudra, he's my childhood friend and love. Dhrv bhaiya knows him too. (looks at Rahul who is realli sad) im sorry Rahul, i reali am, (places her hand on his shoulder)
Rahul: (shrugs and moves her hand away) don't please just don't. (he has watery eyes and walks away)
Niharika signs and has watery eyes too.
Niharika: (herself) im sorry Rahul i reali am.
It has been two weeks, Niharika has been trying to call Rahul to talk to him, but Rahul ignores her calls. Vedika notices something is up with Rahul and asks him, he first refuses to say anything but then eventually comes out with it. Vedika is shocked. Rahul is in tears.
Rahul: zindagi mein pehle baar is dil ne kisi ko dil se chaha hai magar vo mujhse pyar nahi karti.
Vedika is hurt and has tears in her eyes. Rahul cries even more and hugs Vedika.
Rahul: mein jena nahi chata vedika. i don't want to live.
Vedika: kaise baatein karahe ho Rahul, zindagi kisi ke jane se nahi rukhti, tumhari bhi nahi rukhegi. (holds Rahul's face) i know you Niharika, i know you love her lots, but if she doesn't then what can you do?? you can't force her to love you or accept your love, because the more you try the more far she will go away.
Rahul: then what should i do.?
Vedika: get on with your life Rahul, try i know it's easy sed than done, but try, maybe after sometime Niharika will realise your love and accept you.
Rahul has some hope now. And hugs Vedika thanking her. Both hug for sometime. Naina and Kartik see them hugging from outside the room and assume they are hugging each other because in a few days Vedika will be married off. Few days later, Kavita phones Vedika to come and meet them. Vedika comes and Kavita goes shopping with her. Kavita buys Vedika some presents and clothes. And Vedika buys Kavita a jewellery set. Kavita is realli happy. Both do shopping and buy wedding clothes. Vedika buys some gifts and clothes for Dhruv's family, whilst Kavita shops for Vedika's family. Both have a great day out and learn more about each other, Vedika opens up to Kavita a lot and tells her about her childhood with her brother and cousins. Vedika tells her that Naina was never at home or by our side when Rahul and Vedika needed her. they always looked upon their dad. Vedika says but now she has seen a big change in her mum and is very pleased and happy about it. Kavita talks to her about her dear friendship with Aarti's mum, she tells her about her marriage to Viren and how it all happened. Both have a great girls day out and come home with loads of presents. Vedika gives out her presents to family and then leaves. Dhruv and Vedika go for a walk. Vedika and Dhruv are arm with arm with Vedika's head resting on Dhruv's shoulder.
Dhruv: so guess you enjoyed the day out with mum.
Vedika: yeh it was great (lifting her head off his shoulder) i go to know aunty much more better.
Dhruv: yeh guess the same with mum, she's got to know her stubborn daughter-in-law more.
Vedika: (angrily) what???????????? (puts her hands on her hips) im not stubborn
Dhruv: (laughs) ok baba your not, but come on you have to admit you are...(Vedika gives hima mean look)....sometimes...
Vedika:(laughs and puts her arm in his arm and both walk) yeh sumtyms, but not ALWAYS
Dhruv laughs.
Dhruv: hmmm Vedika can i ask you something?
Vedika: yeh sure go ahead.
Dhruv: you know lately i've noticed Rahul doesn't seem himself.
Vedika: what do you mean?
Dhruv: i mean Rahul looks disturbed, he seems upset about something, but i don't know what (Vedika realises and doesn't say anything) i tried asking him and he...(Vedika interrupts)
Vedika: (quickly) and he....
Dhruv: and he just said nothing, he said he was just upset with the fact that you will be leaving the house. you know after getting married.
Vedika: (trying to make it out as though thats the reason he's upset) yeh well obviously thats gonna b a reason for Rahul to be upset. i mean he does love me lots.
Dhruv: yeah i know, but i wonder why i keep getting this feeling theres something more to it. but i don't understand what?
Vedika: your jus over-reacting Dhruv.
Dhruv: yeh maybe, but you know what i've seen the similar disturbance on Niharika's face.
Veidka: (loud) niharika???????????????
Dhruv: yeh niharika, why?
Vedika: no nothing just a bit surprising, she seemed fine to me.
Dhruv: yeh well she would be infront of you, but i seen her once upset in her room, she was trying to call someone but wasn't able to. i wonder who it is??? (suddenly clicks) oh i know who it must be???
Vedika: (quickly, hoping he doesn't think it's Rahul) who???
Dhruv: Rudra.
Vedika: rudra??????? who's rudra????
Dhruv: rudra is our childhood friend. him and Niharika have grown up together, they are realli good friends, as well as lovers. (laughs, and Vedika is obviously upset) you know Vedika, Rudra loves Niharika alot. i don't think there can be someone else in the world who can love Niharika as much as Rudra does. (smiles) im reali happy 4 my sis.
Vedika: yeah me 2. (smiles) (to herself) i don't know Dhruv, maybe Rudra duz love Niharika a lot but i don't think he can love her as much as Rahul does. maybe i think this because he's my brother, but i've seen him cry and hurt 4 Niharika. i cnt bear to see him like this.
Dhruv: Vedika??? Vedika whats wrong???
Vedika: (coming out of her dream world) huh???
Dhruv: whats wrong???
Vedika: oh nothing.
Dhruv: don't lie i knwo something is up, what is it?
Vedika: no trust me dhruv theres nothing.
Dhruv: u sure?
Vedika: yeh i am (hugs him)
Dhruv: (hugs her back and to himsefl) why don't i believe you Vedika, im seeing the same disturbance and worry on your face that i saw on Rahul's and Niharika's. why do i think all three of you are worried about the same thing??? what could it be that your not telling your own dhruv???? what is it??? i'll have to find out??? but how?????????
All these questions are in Dhruv's mind and he needs to find an swer to them, will he find the answer to them??? gta w8 till nxt chapter.

Sorry guys didn't update quick. i've bin revisin 4 my exams thts y... hope 2 continue soon and hope u all enjoyed it. Edited by Yuvika_15 - 18 years ago
harry_fan2 thumbnail
awesome scene, pls continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
~aashka~rocks~ thumbnail
plz cont soon!
in this fanfic i really wanted rahul and niharika together!
harry_fan2 thumbnail
me2 i also want rahul nd niharika together, but i also want rudr nd niharika together. I m so confused πŸ˜•.