anonmember thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Off the record... Konkona Sen Sharma

Our reporter Ram Kamal Mukherjee chats up Bollywood celebrities and gets you the latest in their lives and all that goes on behind the scenes. Get set to know what your favourite film stars do and say when the camera stops rolling...

Ram Kamal Mukherjee

The time she thought she didn't look sexy on screen: Traffic Signal, of course.

The time she wanted to run away from home: It's the other way round. I get so bored while shooting that I always want to run back home.

A script she hated: There are plenty of those. And I usually fall asleep when I am not interested.

The hottest thing she ever put into her mouth:  I love anything that's hot, but I guess green chillies are the hottest thing that I have put into my mouth.

Her biggest fear: I have this feeling that ghosts might exist. I just hope that I never see one in my life!

If she were in the Big Brother show: I would have never agreed be a part of that show, because I love my privacy. And if I were forced to be a part of the show, then I would take some good books to kill time.

Food that she wouldn't touch with a barge pole: Those typical Bengali vegetarian items like labra, shukto, charchari, ghanto and many other weird dishes like these!

What she would like to steal from her mom's cupboard: She allows me to wear everything she has in her cupboard, except a very old sari. Mom says that if I wear that sari, it will come apart. I really want to steal and wear it, at least once.

If she became the Prime Minister of India: I would resign immediately! What a nightmare! I can't imagine myself not roaming around freely.

One person she would love to punch: It's going to be Mel Gibson, firstly because I just don't like his cinematic sensibility, and secondly because I am sure that he won't read this column. And would also like to punch a couple of irresponsible journalists. (laughs)

One suggestion for Ekta Kapoor: I think she should give me some suggestion. As a matter of fact, Ekta is doing fine without any of my suggestions.

The most boring personality in Bollywood: I'd name John Abraham and Bipasha Basu. They are just together and happy. People try and dig out controversies about them but nothing happens. I am happy that they are boring!

One thing she would like to ask God for: Will power.

If she were offered the role of a homosexual character: I would love to do it if it's a well-written character and the director is trustworthy. I am very sure about the fact that I don't want to get exploited in the name of 'hatke' cinema.

The craziest thing she did in school: Taking up Mathematics in class 11.

Her perfect date: It would be River Phoenix. I liked him in My Own Private Idaho. He died at the age 23 outside the Viper Room, Johnny Depp's club at LA.

A wacky incident at an airport: I was going to visit a friend in Goa. I reached the airport very late and they informed me that I couldn't carry any luggage. I wanted to meet my friend, so I decided to leave my luggage at the airport and just travelled with my handbag. I was in Goa for two days with just one bag.

Her greatest crush: For the longest time, Johnny Depp has been my only crush.

The time she cooked unpalatable stuff: Once I tried baking a cake but it turned out to be a soft-sweet omelette.

The time she didn't get paid for her work: Well... there have been quite a few incidents. One has to learn and move on in life.

The time she got a call from the underworld:  Why would I get call from the underworld? I am not even paid properly!

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;sectid=11&contentid=20070401022642656ebf248f5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks !!
Not even paid properly.... 😆 That was funny !!
She is sweet.
raunaq thumbnail
😆 😆 😆 she is too funny 😆 😆 😆
nightangel thumbnail
so funny ..so true.. 😆 😉 😆