Lets write a story round 2! GAME play now

Shariefah thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Moderator's Note:
Closing topic on poster's requestπŸ˜›

Hey all,

some time ago we wrote a story ..lines per line......and it turned out to be a very good comedy/romantic script. (started by priscilla aka pc84)

humari story ki the end hogayi to kya huwa....we can still write our our own right 😳

Ok let's start where the real kahani ended......

because a lot of issues remained unsolved:

- what will happen to agni? will he forget niyati so quickly, living in same house?

- how will shourya and niyati express their feelings....we didnt get to  see an i love you or sorry or anything from shourya's side.......

- how will rajlaxmi react??? she had only one mission!! destroy niyati!! and her mission failed and full credit for that goes to her son agni!!

- carol was pregnant no??

ok i will start first line......and next person continues with another line

" vikram suggests to have a small party in the evening....so the can celebrate they return of their true kulvaddhu, shourya gives him a forced smile...."

next......

Enjoy this!! it will be our collective creationπŸ˜ƒ!!

I hope to have a 2 pages story end of next week 😳

luv

shaheen

Edited by Kimi_dost - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
he looks around to find his true love and sees her standing arm in arm with Agni!!!.. it is none other then...

PS: hai.. shaheen meri jaan.. meri stalkie.. hahaha.. well i missd ya.. but have to leave soon.. yaar.. exam tomorrow..
Shariefah thumbnail

Originally posted by: pc84

he looks around to find his true love and sees her standing arm in arm with Agni!!!.. it is none other then...

PS: hai.. shaheen meri jaan.. meri stalkie.. hahaha.. well i missd ya.. but have to leave soon.. yaar.. exam tomorrow..

shourya scene: " niyati......he screams.....ye sab kya hai....we just got married and now you're back in his arms already.....he's sweating...his head is aching..he looks on his watch..it's six o'clock in the morning..........."

sorry thoda lamba ho gaya πŸ˜› 3 lines πŸ˜†

@ pri: i am sorry too honey....didnt PM you......gluck with exams!!! 😳...catch u soon on MSN....luvvvvvv sha

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shariefah

shourya scene: " niyati......he screams.....ye sab kya hai....we just got married and now you're back in his arms already.....he's sweating...his head is aching..he looks on his watch..it's six o'clock in the morning..........."

sorry thoda lamba ho gaya πŸ˜› 3 lines πŸ˜†

@ pri: i am sorry too honey....didnt PM you......gluck with exams!!! 😳...catch u soon on MSN....luvvvvvv sha

agni looks at shourya and laughs evilly... MUAHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!*** it was all a plan to make you suffer.. MUAHHAHAHA.. and now that it is out..

i will make you suffer.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! he takes niyati in his arms and kisses her!! hmmm.. strawberry lipstick.. my fav..

hmm..

he wakes up again drenched.. he didn't realize but he feel asleep again!! opps.. he then looks at niyati's pic and says:

will keep it under 18+ hon!! heheh

PS: sha.. i will be online and we will chat up a storm hon!!.. lots to tell ya.. hehehe..

Edited by pc84 - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i m not good at making stories..but i loved the wayy agni was smiling at niyati when shourya and niyati got married..he looked so cuteeeeeeeeeeee 😳 😳
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

agni looks at shourya and laughs evilly... MUAHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!*** it was all a plan to make you suffer.. MUAHHAHAHA.. and now that it is out..

i will make you suffer.. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! he takes niyati in his arms and kisses her!! hmmm.. strawberry lipstick.. my fav..

hmm..

he wakes up again drenched.. he didn't realize but he feel asleep again!! opps.. he then looks at niyati's pic and says:

will keep it under 18+ hon!! heheh

Next morning:  Agni wakes up from his sleep smiling becuz he dreamt of Niyati and him marrying and they were happy, when suddenly he hears the door bell ring and Agni starts to.........

~diljaani

pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

Next morning:  Agni wakes up from his sleep smiling becuz he dreamt of Niyati and him marrying and they were happy, when suddenly he hears the door bell ring and Agni starts to.........

~diljaani

get up with his stick.. suddenly there is a rush of wind.. and agni's hair is swaying from side to side... while the music in the background starts to play "agni jyoti jyoti agni swahaa..." he smiles to myself.. looks at himself in the mirror.. and says  "how can anyone looks so sexy.. that's right i am agni!!!.. yea baby.. you are sexy.."πŸ˜†

another knock on the door.. he looks at the door and opens it.. there standing is....

PS: had to put that in. hehehe.. i am watching shrek 2 and the scene when prince charming's entrance and his hair is going side to side.. hehehe..

Edited by pc84 - 17 years ago
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

get up with his stick.. suddenly there is a rush of wind.. and agni's hair is swaying from side to side... while the music in the background starts to play "agni jyoti jyoti agni swahaa..." he smiles to myself.. looks at himself in the mirror.. and says  "how can anyone looks so sexy.. that's right i am agni!!!.. yea baby.. you are sexy.."πŸ˜†

another knock on the door.. he looks at the door and opens it.. there standing is....

PS: had to put that in. hehehe.. i am watching shrek 2 and the scene when prince charming's entrance and his hair is going side to side.. hehehe..

πŸ˜†

Agni opens the door, shocked to find a girl bleeding from the head and swaying at the spot where she stood, when suddenly, without warning she falls into Agni's arms and then Agni yells 'NIYATI!!'πŸ˜‰

~diljaani
Edited by diljaani - 17 years ago
pc84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diljaani

πŸ˜†

Agni opens the door, shocked to find a girl bleeding from the head and swaying at the spot where she stood, when suddenly, without warning she falls into Agni's arms and then Agni yells 'NIYATI!!'πŸ˜‰

~diljaani

ahhaha..

agni looks worried seeing her bleed like this..what happened.. should i call a doctor!!! nahi agni.. ma aap ko choor kar jarehe ho.. mujhe zaada miss nahi karna..

dun dun dun!!!!
agni looks at her.. with misty eyes.. and in a total filmy style goes "NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

suddenly he hears a laugher.. he looks down and sees...

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜‰

ahhaha..

agni looks worried seeing her bleed like this..what happened.. should i call a doctor!!! nahi agni.. ma aap ko choor kar jarehe ho.. mujhe zaada miss nahi karna..

dun dun dun!!!!
agni looks at her.. with misty eyes.. and in a total filmy style goes "NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

suddenly he hears a laugher.. he looks down and sees...

that Niyati is fainting and is abt to fall on the ground but Agni holds her in his arms he see Raj standing here laughing Agni gets angry,Raj is still laughing Agni whistles and his four dogs comes running towards him and he orders them"jao aur meri maa rajlaxmi ki bootiyaan noch lo"raj''s color becomes peela she start running and dogs are after her she is screaming ,meanwhile Niyati wakes up suddenly and smirks at Agni where raj bumps into........

sorry thodi lambi hogayeeeeeeeeπŸ˜‰ 

MALEKA