Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
no problemmmm ashu.....while agni is gettin niyti ready 2 run away.... shourya comes in with a knife ..DUN DUN DUN 😳 Edited by miss5stars - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: miss5stars

no problemmmm ashu.....while agni is gettin niyti ready 2 run away.... shourya comes in with a knife ..DUN DUN DUN 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yea nicee..he killss agnii..and he is like..niyati is only mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Niyati smacks Shourya's face, which turns bright red like a tomato, but from behind a hand seizes Shourya's shoulder and its....

~diljaani
Shariefah thumbnail
omg omg should i be laughing over this comedy or should i cry u guys totally corrupted the story πŸ˜†

let's bring agni back to life πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: diljaan

Niyati smacks Shourya's face, which turns bright red like a tomato, but from behind a hand seizes Shourya's shoulder and its....

"Agni!!....agni!! says shourya and looks to the knife and back to agni....agni says: are fool! dont you know i have a wooden right leg!"
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shourya looks at agni and lets out an evil laugh ***muahahahahahaha**** so what if you have a wooden leg.. i have a sharp knife.. agni looks at him and laughs.. haha.. who are you kidding.. the knife is plastic! πŸ˜† shourya looks at agni and runs away.. agni advances towards niyati.. picks her up and looks at with lovingly.. Agni says.."

sorrie guys.. it's alittle long.. but let's continue..
~bella~ thumbnail
he says -niyati my love mai tumharai begair jee nahi sukta.....- hehhee πŸ˜†
miss5stars thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

then... agni kisses niyti on the lips 😳 😳
(awwww) .... then all of a sudden vikram comes in n sees this..... n sayzzz.....

LOL i  had 2 add a new character..lolz idk im bad at this

Edited by miss5stars - 17 years ago
Shariefah thumbnail

nooo shazu hon good u added vikram....i was getting bored of only agni-niyati-shourya.... πŸ˜† btw kiss wiss.....how do you know what kissing is u should be playing with toys u are only baby yaar πŸ˜›

"vikram says: niyatiiiiiii!!! besharmi ke bhi hadh hoti hai!!! darwaza band kar ke kiya karo ye sab πŸ˜† !!!""""

"vikram leaves and closes the door behind him......they are alone again....

agni starts singing.... **kiss me come quick....jaano jiya...kab se tera intezaar hai.....**

niyati sings: **lips on the lips😳 ....mazaa aa gayaa ....mera bhi dil be karaar hai **......

hehhe sorry guys cant continue...there are still some kiddos around here like shazu .....this is not meant for there eyes πŸ˜†

Edited by Shariefah - 17 years ago
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suddenly the lights go out and only Agni and Niyati are in the room....Agni snaps his fingers and at once, flames erupt onto the candle wicks and a heavenly glow blossoms in the darkened night......Theres pin-drop silence, both are close by, both inch towards each other and whisper:.........

I'm feeling uber romantic ppl, but lets keep it PGπŸ˜‰

~diljaani
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha,. ok.. i want to continue.. but i think anything after that will be 18++++++

hehehe..

they are inches away from each other.. both of them feeling their breathe on each other...

niyati realizing what she is doing.. say.

"Agni tum bhi nah.... acha bus..."
but agni is in no mood for "nos"..
Agni says "nahi!!!! give me one more.. one more!!.. please.. "..

Niyati looking at his cute and petty face.... moves close to him and says..

hehe.. sorrie dilly.. i know that you are in a romantic mood .. but hehehe.. so you continue.. k
luv pri