Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: jassie_17

Questions to Naina
What type of novels do u like to read - I don't really read novels of any particular genre. I just like to read good books and if I get good reviews about any book of any genre, I just go ahead and read it.

what do u love doing other than reading - Writing stories, IFing, and listening to music, dancing at times as well.

what do u like abt ur friends - That they are always loyal to me and never forget even if I am not being able to talk to them regularly.

what do u look forward to everyday - Learning more about new and new things and having fun at IF.

whose posts and PMs do u look forward to and cherish in India Forums? - Oh there are many people, I love posts of many people because of the insights they give me about them.  PMs also, everyones but usually it's Sapna who spams my inbox. πŸ˜† Just kidding.

wad songs do u listen to?  - Almost all the good ones but I am also very fond of some old songs. But there are very few remixes that I actually like.

what do u reallie love abt Tales Corner? - The kind of stories everyone writes there.  The content is so good and I get to learn something from each and everyone writer there.  Sometimes I may not be able to reply but I still read them.

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

congratzz Nainaa dii and SpnaaπŸ€—   πŸ˜† Congrats for grilling? 😳

here are questions for bothh πŸ˜›

Rapid Fire: Chose any 1

Love or Family  - Family
Serious or Fun Loving - Fun loving yet very serious at times too.
Love or Money Or Fame or Success - Success as I believe love doesn't exist and money and fame are not that important.
Family or love - Family
Saas Bahu rona dhona i.e drama or Reality Shows - Reality shows
IF or Home/Family - Toughy! Both! 😳
Sony or Star or Zee - Sony/Zee in order of preference since don't have star.
SRK-Kajol or SRK-Rani - Definitely SRK-Kajol!!

?s on IF:

U r found in ____ section of IF most of d time - Oh, I am found in plenty of sections for about the same time including DN, Book Talk, Tales Corner, Chit Chat etc.
Best frds on IF - Sapna, Radzy, Kimi, Nug, Raj, Shagun and many many more, just don't have time right now to type up the ten pages.
Best Section on IF - Book Talk, Tales Corner, DN, I think all of them are awesome in their own way!
1st frd on IF - Nish (Nishani) di
U pm most of d time 2… - Sapna
U love 2 fight wid ________ on IF - Sapna as she bugs me the mostπŸ˜†

Pick One

Ash/Kajol - Kajol
Rani/Kajol - Kajol
Amir/SRK - SRK
Hollywood/Bollywood - Bollywood
Moderator/GM - GM (They listen to more problems 😳)
CM/Admin - Admin (Easily solve all the problems.)
Viewbie/Cool Viewbie - Toughy!!! Umm.. Cool Viewbie (just for cool in there πŸ˜†)
Videobie/Coolbie - Can't pick
IF Rocker/IF Dazzler - IF Rocker (They Rock me too πŸ˜‰)
Titanic/DDLJ - DDLJ
Drama/Comedy - Comedy

True/Flase Round

Love is the most beautiful round of your life. - False
You family should be the most important thing in your life. - True
I Love playing video games - False
I like watching Ekta serials all the time. - False
I love to eat candy. - True

Fill The Blanks Round

The person I love the most is ___My Mom_____.
I love IF because _____I get to learn something new every single day___.
I love the color ____Green (Any doubt? πŸ˜†)__.
I like 1990_'s films a lot.
I like wearing ____Jeans_____.

enjoyyy πŸ˜‰ ...will be back with moree😈  That only took me half an hour, please have mercy on us! 😳

~Rachna πŸ˜ƒ

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

Congo shongo hai NM and Sapu - Pari, even you? I though you were my friend. 😭😭

well gr8 chance thx Naina (Virgo_stars) for informing πŸ˜‰

Set 2 for sapu and NM

Who are you more closer to - your Mum or your Dad? - Mama

Describe your ideal soulmate - Not planning on getting married

Give 3 words that sum up your personality - Shy, hardworking, empathetic

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? - Probably in a medical field

If given a chance what would u like to change in yourself? - Nothing, I am happy with what and who I am.

~~Complete these movies names~~ in a funny way (change the ret of titles in the way you linkπŸ˜‰)
Kabhi alvida.. zaroor kehena!πŸ˜†
Kuch kuch..  nahin hota
kal ho..  na ho parson toh hoga (Sorry SRK not an original one πŸ˜†)
Humapke hain.. dog
Hmapke dil..  mein sote hain
Hamara dil..  kis ke paas hai?
Hum dil de... nge nahin sanam
Munna bhai...  meets BushπŸ˜†

1. What would you do in these situations? In which ones? I am confused.😳

2. You are stranded on an island?  Sleep! Really need that.

3. Aliens take u to the mars ? Get to know the aliens better πŸ˜†

4. God grants u 3 wishes? Remove selfishness from the world, be with parents always, and meet everyone on IF.

5. What would u do if u came to know that the world will end tomorrow? Spend the whole day with my loved ones

6. If u come to know that the world is going ot end tomorrow and you are the only person who will be saved and u'll have a boat and that u can take 5 people with u so only 6 can be in the boat whom will u take with u? (u cannot go out of boat and srictly 5 ppl) - Mom, Dad, and 3 very special kids from an orphanage where I do volunteer work.

7. If u were drving a 2 seater car in a thundery dark night and u pass by a bus station; where you see your old friend who helped u in very bad time of your life, an old woman who is ill, and love of your life. What will u do? (bus service is not working) I'll manage to somehow fit them all. But if that can't be done then I'll help the old woman because only her life would be in danger if I take someone else.. Life's the biggest priority.

Questions for NM

love or money  - Love
Your happiest moment so far in life - when I held my little cousin in my arms
A funny incident here at IF that you still laugh about - Bugging Sapu 😳
Your worst nightmare - Losing everyone I love and being alone.
3 things you value most in life and why - My Mom because she's my idol and my life. Maheen because she taught me how to live and Dad for all his courage.
3 things that you despise most in life and why - Hatred because it ruins everything, Selfishness the root cause of all the evil, and disloyalty because it hurts a lot.
1 thing that you could change in IF if you could - Personal attacks in some sections.

Next set for both of you
~~GIve ur own Definiton~~
of these words.. ok...
wacko - Crazy
stupid - dumb
dodo - idiot
dumb - stupid
duffer - fool
gone case - hopeless
idiot - moron
~~some serious Stuff~~~
ur favorite teacher n why he'she is ur favorite(as2day is teachers day) - My English teacher because more than a teacher she is a friend.
UR favorite Subject - English/math/science
Prank which u have played on ur teacher n what was the repursion of it?(i'll share mine) - Never done that 😳
Ur most hated subject - Geometry

MY Last question 2 to u twoπŸ˜‰

How do you feel being MOTW - Questions are killing me 😭

Describe me in 1 paragraph😊for those who do not know me hereπŸ˜‰

Pari is nice and always willing to make more and more questions but is being mean today because she posted like ten thousand questions for us 😭😭 But seriously, she's a very sweet person!

Now Sapu i have tried to be neutral and give both of you same amount of questionsπŸ˜‰

-Pari

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Saw the post at Viewbie section.. Here I am 😈...[VS is such a good section for info about grilling 😳 ]  I am noticing that πŸ˜›

These questions are for both of you!! πŸ˜›

Your Weakness: Snacks  
Your Fears:     reptiles but mostly losing people I love
Your Perfect Pizza:     Pizza hut
Goal You Would Like To Achieve:  Have a successful career

Thoughts First Waking Up:     Better hurry up 😳
First thing that comes to your mind when u hear/read.. Depends on what it is I am hearing/reading

India-Forums - Friends

Life - Journey of happiness and sorrows

Computer - Where my fingers spend 10 hours a dayπŸ˜†

Friends - treasure

Sister/Brother - confidante

Relatives - sometimes fun to be around

Fashion show - boring

Medical article - Interesting

Chemical theory - Better remember it πŸ˜›

Cartoons - Tom and Jerry

Reading - Enlightening

School - Learn

College - more learning

Yahoo -emails

MSN - messenger

ur first crush - Not like a crazy crush but I liked Shahid Kapoor
ur last crush - umm.. can't remember
ur forever crush  πŸ˜†
ur worst subject at school  - none really
ur role model - My mom
Your favorite possessions? - My diary and stuffed toys
Last time u wished to burry urself underground - two days ago
Last time u swelled ur chest with pride - Last week
First time u got embarrassed - can't remember
Last time u cried? - couple hours ago
If you visit Mars where u meet aliens.. your first reaction?? - Surprised
what are your favorite baby toys? - stuffed toys

what is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else? - Help them smile after a bad day

what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? - Given me a hug and some nice words when I most needed.

what is the stupidest thing you've ever said?  - let me think

what is the stupidest thing you've ever done? - been outside in freezing temp. without any jacket

what is the thing you want most in this world? - true love

what is the deepest thing you've ever said? - Make others smile even when you can't.

do you believe in astrology? - nope

what is your childhood dream? - being loved

what is your favorite thing about yourself? - patience

That's enough for now πŸ˜›  You mean forever, right? πŸ˜†

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

This set for both of you please answer it. Will be back soon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³  Please no more!!! πŸ˜†

1. What are u doing right now? Answering your questions! πŸ˜›
  2. What were u doing before answering my set? Answering MNMS's questions.

3. What is the time right now? 4:41 AM

4. How many windows do u have opened up along with my question set window? - 4 πŸ˜†

5. How many chat windows do u have opened up at this very moment? - 1

6. Are u listening to any song rite now? If yes, then which song? - not right now

7. Do u watch cricket? Which is your favorite team? - nope
  8. Do watch football? Which is your favorite team? - none

9. Suggest a wedding date to your favorite telly Jodi with a specific reason that why they should marry on this date. - Raghu and Aanya on 14 Feb just because Valentines day.

10. What is the color of your mouse pad? Don't have any, use laptop

11. Name one thing which is on your right n one on your left at this moment? πŸ˜† Right, cards. Left, diary

12. Get up from where u are sitting...walk five steps to your right....den turn left....move five steps ahead....turn left n cum back to your seat. How much time did u take to perform this task? πŸ˜†

13. What is the color of your clothes u wearing right now? - Black and white

14. If you get kidnapped by DON....whom do u expect to rescue you and how? Scenario to be explained. - πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sapna since she's a don herself, she'll do a good job in rescuing me πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

15. When u cook chicken in spinach...what does the chicken say? - yeh kahan a gaye humπŸ˜†

16. Your favorite possessions? - My diary and stuffed toys

17. One thing u regret in life? - Misunderstanding some people and trusting those who I should not ever have.

18. How is life treating u nowadays? - Quite normal actually
  19. Last time u cried? - a couple hours ago

20. Last time u literally rolled on the floor with laughter? - a few hours ago

21. Last time u sneezed? - this morning

22. Last time u went to sleep? - last night

23. When did u last look at yourself in the mirror? - Afternoon

24. At what time did u wake up in the morning today? 11:30

25. At what time did u sleep last night? 3 AM
  26. When did u last got wet in the rain? A few months ago
  27. Your latest crush? - no one
  28. The questions till now I have asked…they seem to be easy kya? - Nope! (That means you don't post anymore πŸ˜†)
  29. Am I bothering you? - No it's a pleasure (Means same as above ^^) πŸ˜†
  30. Are u expecting another set from me? You will not post anymore if I say what? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
DON😎

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Congrats you two!!πŸ€— I shall be backkk to grill :D Sorry I was gonna keep spamming w/ you two in the threads here, but then ahhhhhh classes started againπŸ˜” do any of you want to take my place and do my hw? πŸ˜ƒ ill be happy to switch πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

My pleasure, Khair!!! Would love to if you can save me from this grilling πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

congratz sapna and naina πŸ˜›
whoaa u guyz r loaded with questions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.everyone has basically asked everything i wanted to ask lolzz
just a few questions.. skip them if u have answered these already k

my questions for both of u:
do u want to be MOTW in future again?(i doubt it πŸ˜† )  Your doubt is right 😳
what are ur hobbies? - Dancing, reading, writing, music, IFing
do u believe in destiny?😳 - Yep
what is ur motto of life? - Do anything you can for others, believe me it'll only benefit you.
something about u that we don't already knowπŸ˜‰ - Keep guessing πŸ˜›
what do u wanna be wen u grow up? - Doctor, hopefully.
do u see urself still active n posting on india forums 7 yrs from now? - Sure hope so
what is it like being a moderator?is it fun?is it hard? - Both at times, just need to space out at times πŸ˜‰
ur fav n least fav section on i-f? - Can't pick any!
one thing u cant live without? - My CD Player
how did u land up on i-f? - Because a very dear friend wanted me to
what would you if ur comp n tv is taken away from you for a month? (i wud practically die πŸ˜† ) - me too 😳 I'll listen to music I guess
if u get a chance to meet one celebrity who would it be?and why? - Samir Soni and Kajol for their down to earth personalities.
what was the last thing u ate/drank? - 1 ago drank water
what are you thinking right now?πŸ˜‰ - finish up answering and go to bed 😭
soo whats up?? The ceilingπŸ˜›

lolzz i m running out of questions...enough for today.. will be back.. πŸ˜‰ aisa moka baar baar nahin aata πŸ˜†  More for Sapu, right? πŸ˜³

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Me in Pink πŸ˜‰

Seriously loved all your answers

Good luckπŸ‘πŸΌ

NM be positive as Sapu will not bu u this time as she is on Hot seat as wellπŸ˜†

-Pari😳

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_kp

Congrats you two!!πŸ€— I shall be backkk to grill :D Sorry I was gonna keep spamming w/ you two in the threads here, but then ahhhhhh classes started againπŸ˜” do any of you want to take my place and do my hw? πŸ˜ƒ ill be happy to switch πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

since Naina is the mature one...let her do ur homework...while u get some really hard questions ready for her...but plz don't ask me any questions...because I give this ideaπŸ˜†

πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Pinky-

congratz sapna and naina πŸ˜› thank u Pinky jee
whoaa u guyz r loaded with questions πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†.everyone has basically asked everything i wanted to ask lolzz yea...so many evil ppl aroundπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
just a few questions.. skip them if u have answered these already k

for sapna-
why do u bug ppl so much? πŸ˜† n who is next on ur list?πŸ˜‰  I don't bug anyone yaar...and u know thatπŸ˜†...and I think Miss Candy and Star r next on my listπŸ˜†
for naina-
why?why?do u get bugged SOOO much? πŸ˜†

my questions for both of u:
do u want to be MOTW in future again?(i doubt it πŸ˜† ) nah re baba...kabhi nahi
what are ur hobbies? chatting with friends, moderating on IF and many more
do u believe in destiny?😳 yes
what is ur motto of life? Knowledge is the best thing
something about u that we don't already knowπŸ˜‰ hmm....that I am very serious sometimes... and very logical...
what do u wanna be wen u grow up? Psychologist
do u see urself still active n posting on india forums 7 yrs from now? yes.. y not?? πŸ˜†
what is it like being a moderator?is it fun?is it hard?

it is nice...I enjoy doing it,  it is both fun and hard at times... but a lot of fun when we work as a team...and its great when I spam Naina's PM inbox πŸ˜†

ur fav n least fav section on i-f? Fav. = Chit chat, least Fav. Computer abd Technology
one thing u cant live without? Computer
how did u land up on i-f? was trying to find out what was happening in Kyunki saas...I searched google...and came to IF... I wasn't member for a few months...but someone kept updating...so I wanted to thank that person and created this account😊
what would you if ur comp n tv is taken away from you for a month? (i wud practically die πŸ˜† ) same here...but I would still try to survive...for taking a pen and paper...and writitng down all the ideas of how to bug ppl...and would try to write a story too so when I am back to IF...I have something to show u guys that even though I was away Iw as stil thinking of my victimsπŸ˜†

if u get a chance to meet one celebrity who would it be?and why? hmm... SRK...I would ask him y he is so sarcastic😑...I didn't choose any of the cute actors...coz other ones would feel bad...πŸ˜†

what was the last thing u ate/drank? milkπŸ˜†

what are you thinking right now?πŸ˜‰ trying to figure out who to take badla from firstπŸ˜†
soo whats up?? not muchπŸ˜†

lolzz i m running out of questions...enough for today.. will be back.. πŸ˜‰ aisa moka baar baar nahin aata πŸ˜†

Pinky jee...remember...hume bhi aisa makua eg din melega

*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Saw the post at Viewbie section.. Here I am 😈...[VS is such a good section for info about grilling 😳 ] arre guys...r u all evil? πŸ˜†

These questions are for both of you!! πŸ˜› thank u😭 (u guys should know that I am also like u sweet...so should have asked only Naina) πŸ˜†

Your Weakness: dil ne (Anji knows who I am talking about) πŸ˜†   
Your Fears: not being able to make my parents proud...pata nahi kyun... I am always afraid of this...πŸ˜•   
Your Perfect Pizza:   My Mom's pizzaπŸ˜† 
Goal You Would Like To Achieve: become a psychologist

Thoughts First Waking Up: Who am I gonna bug today? πŸ˜†  (ohh yea...I still have my fav. victim if no one else...NainaπŸ˜†   )
First thing that comes to your mind when u hear/read..

India-Forums Fun

Life Short

Computer should be used for studying...

Friends way better than cousinsπŸ˜† 

Sister/Brother naughty...but sweet

Relatives misunderstand u most of the time...

Fashion show waste of time

Medical article boringπŸ˜†

Chemical theory boring than medical article

Cartoons good for kids...sometimes even for Anji and Rimi😊

Reading sometimes fun

School hard

College harder

Yahoo email 

MSN addiction

ur first crush someone who was 10 yrs older than meπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
ur last crush Sanjay Suri, John, Abhishek, and my best friendπŸ˜‰
ur forever crush that best friend😳
ur worst subject at school Biology
ur role model Papa's logical thinking, and Mom's sweetness
Your favorite possessions? nothing
Last time u wished to burry urself underground a few months before
Last time u swelled ur chest with pride last week
First time u got embarrassed I don't remember...lol...waise bhi I never embarrase myself...just don't ask AnjiπŸ˜†
Last time u cried? hmm...last week...I think
If you visit Mars where u meet aliens.. your first reaction?? since I would be visting them...I would be happy...and would ask how they bug ppl?

what are your favorite baby toys? stuffed toys..I have two...one is called Rani (because Anji's fav. actress is Rani) πŸ˜†

what is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else?  hmm... as u guys know I am very sweet..I do a lot of sweet things...but I guess it would be when I help mom when she is tired and she really appreciates it

what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you? has been there for me when I was really hurt

what is the stupidest thing you've ever said? I love uπŸ˜†

what is the stupidest thing you've ever done? loving someone

what is the thing you want most in this world? lots of things yaar...not only one thing

what is the deepest thing you've ever said? u mean...something when I really deeply meant it...then I would say I love u

do you believe in astrology? hmm...not really

what is your childhood dream? lol...I always wanted to drive a car...since I was like 4 yrs oldπŸ˜†

what is your favorite thing about yourself? that I am honest...

That's enough for now πŸ˜› thank u jee...

*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saara COMB

This set for both of you please answer it. Will be back soon.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ plz Saara jee...be back with questions only for Naina...πŸ˜†

What are u doing right now? answering these questions What were u doing before answering my set? I was answering another set of questions What is the time right now? 1:13 How many windows do u have opened up along with my question set window? 5 How many chat windows do u have opened up at this very moment? none..😊 Are u listening to any song rite now? If yes, then which song? nope... not listening to any song Do u watch cricket? Which is your favorite team? no I don't😭 Do watch football? Which is your favorite team? no...I don't...Saira does...ask her..πŸ˜† Suggest a wedding date to your favorite telly Jodi with a specific reason that why they should marry on this date. Kt and Lakshya...shuld get married on Feb 14...coz it is Valnetine's day
    What is the color of your mouse pad? black and red
    Name one thing which is on your right n one on your left at this moment? right = my sis Anji...and left = my printer
    Get up from where u are sitting...walk five steps to your right....den turn left....move five steps ahead....turn left n cum back to your seat. How much time did u take to perform this task? 2 mins (didn't even try it) πŸ˜† What is the color of your clothes u wearing right now? red and black...man I wear red so much
    If you get kidnapped by DON....whom do u expect to rescue you and how? Scenario to be explained.  hmm...I won the Don award on .in...so I don't think any Don would be able to kidnap meπŸ˜† When u cook chicken in spinach...what does the chicken say?
    lol...let me try it and see what it says Your favorite possessions?
    hmm my stuffed toy Rani One thing u regret in life?
    for hurting someone a lot How is life treating u nowadays? pretty good Last time u cried? last week I think Last time u literally rolled on the floor with laughter? last nightπŸ˜† Last time u sneezed? this morning...I sneeze every morning😭
    Last time u went to sleep?
    last night When did u last look at yourself in the mirror?
    this monringπŸ˜† At what time did u wake up in the morning today?
    9:00 At what time did u sleep last night? 12:30 or so When did u last got wet in the rain? last week Your latest crush? Sanjay Suri...I think The questions till now I have asked…they seem to be easy kya? no😭 Am I bothering you? yes😭
  1. Are u expecting another set from me? nope...coz if u do...I will keep bugging u
DON😎 omg...u r .com's don...see me and u can be very good friendsπŸ˜‰

Naina_Manam thumbnail
Aww.... Pari, ok, if it was for knowing purposes, I am fine with it but no more grilling ok? πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Hmm... so now GD Forum Don and TV Forum Don have met... That's a bad bad news πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†