*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss Candy

I'll try here goes:

Name 3 of the craziest things that u ever did when u were bored? ๐Ÿ˜†

hmm...

1. Selling eggroll to Anji...my first deal as a businesswoman๐Ÿ˜†

2. playing big boss with sisters...(it was so much fun๐Ÿ˜†)

3. Scaring Anji...whenever i am bored...I plan something for Anji...and then I scare her...its so much fun๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: jassie_17

wow..Naina and Sapna congratz...

Sapna tell me can ur week get any better than this??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Question to both

When u see a reallie hot guy, what do u fantasize doing with him......This will tell me how chatpata u r!!!!

More questions on the w a y!!!

bad bad Jassu...y do u ask such questions...not much...just having a coffee with him...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Congrats u guys!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘
awesome!

ok questions for Naina:
Naina y are u soo sweet? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So who is it u really like? Raj or Nug? ps u gotta say one of the names ๐Ÿ˜‰ !
Naina what do u plan on majoring in college?
What is ur fav. fruit?
What is ur secret passion of doing?
What is a fear u have?

ok I think that's enuff for now ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›

ok questions for The Chilli ๐Ÿ˜ˆ (how come no questions for me)๐Ÿ˜ญ all just for Naina๐Ÿ˜† j/k...
y do u think ur soo sweet? kyunki I am sweet...I hate to lie to ppl...๐Ÿ˜†
y are u searching for a guy for ur daughter who is only 3 months old? ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜› arre yaar...karna padta hai...if u r a good mom...u will start finding a good girl for him too...and just look around...maybe u will find a sweet person's daughter๐Ÿ˜†
Name one person who u don't wanna bug? ๐Ÿ˜› Vijay bhaiya...coz if I do..I will be kicked out of IF...everyone else...I will bug๐Ÿ˜‰
Y do u bug ur lil sis soo much? its fun...I don't bug the youngest one a lot...but since Anji is the middle one...and its so much fun bugging her...I keep doing it๐Ÿ˜†
what did u do with Anji's $10? I still have it...guess y?? because I keep showing it to her to remind her of that day...and I bug her with it...๐Ÿ˜†

okzz that's all for now!!

Once again congrats on being on the hot seat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank u jee...

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Congrats sapna n naina for being MOTW!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this is one chance i do not want to miss.....grilling sapna.....hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜†  (this is what we all have been waiting for.... ๐Ÿ˜‰  ) and naina....c'mon u mus b so used to it by now ๐Ÿ˜†  ...

so guys answer all these qns. v.carefully.... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
while we all have fun.... ๐Ÿ˜†  

For nainaโ€ฆ

Do u like being bugged so much? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Wat do u think makes u an easy target for bugging? ๐Ÿ˜† 
Who wud u like to be paired up with for the next bugging session? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Or u like the previous ones???? ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Any personal fav. topics in chit-chat? 
Ur current crush???? 
Wat if any if member (raj or nug ๐Ÿ˜‰  ) proposes u seriouslyโ€ฆ.what wud u say???? ๐Ÿ˜‰   
Ur idea of love isโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Ur memorable moment at IF?? 
One member u like to have a chat with.. 
What if u really like a guy at IFโ€ฆwhat would u do?? Would u tell him orโ€ฆโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜‰  

Okโ€ฆI think that's enough for nowโ€ฆ.will get on more for u nainaโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Now for sapnaโ€ฆ the don

Do u like urself being called the don?    I don't mind it...its fun...but I don't like it
Why do u like bugging ppl? ๐Ÿ˜†  I wasn't like this before...but when I started making friends on IF...I became lke this...so blame all my friends on IF๐Ÿ˜† par I like it...because its fun... now  don't try it on me...coz it won't be fun at all
How do u manage to get all these ideas for buggin??   u see...I am very creative...when I am just sitting and am bored...or before going to bed..I think on how to bug ppl...๐Ÿ˜†
The if-ian u love bugging the most??  (^^ I think I know this one.. ๐Ÿ˜†  )

then y r u asking๐Ÿ˜† ofcourse Apni Naina (GN)๐Ÿ˜†
do u have a count of ur IF hubbies???  How many more to come??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† no...not really? ๐Ÿ˜ญ let's see...am not sure.. the more cute boys that come to movies...the more times I will get married๐Ÿ˜†
what kind of guy r u looking for ur josna???  hmm...someone sweet...that has a very good mom...that doesn't call my Josna...aunty๐Ÿ˜ญ
will she too be havin an endless list of hubbies???   nahi yaar... beti ko achchi sanskar dongi๐Ÿ˜†
ur idea of marriage isโ€ฆโ€ฆ.  hmm... don't ahve any idea of it yet...because it keeps changing...when I see ppl around me getting married...and seeing that whatever they r doing is just like a duty and not really pure love...it hurts and makes me think that I would be better off by myself...than getting married
ur current crush isโ€ฆ Sanjay Suri
ur fav. topic at IF  hmm...the one where I was bugging Naina๐Ÿ˜†
ur memorable moment at IF  hmm.. when I was PMed to become a MOD
one thing at IF that makes u happy  friends like u guys...I don't think I will ever be able to live without IF...I had my sad times on IF... but could never really imagine leaving it...because I have made so sweet friends that I will never ever forget... and would like to meet them all one day in future๐Ÿค—
one sweet thing bout ur sis anji ๐Ÿ˜†  ...or maybe more than one...... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

one sweet thing.. about Anji...that she forgives ppl fast...and does understand when she makes mistakes...so says sorry right away... a lot ppl r not like this..even myself sometimes... so yea thats pretty sweet...and another thing...ke she is always there for me... I share everything more than anybody with Anji... now don't get too happy Anji...I thought its not a bad idea to lie today๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
wat if u really like a guy at IFโ€ฆ.what would u do?? Would u tell him or โ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.   ๐Ÿ˜† hmm...don't think I would...but when I like someone...I tell him...

Ya that's enough for todayโ€ฆwill get back with more grilling stuffโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ.   ๐Ÿ˜†  ๐Ÿ˜† don't...plz don't...get some for Naina but not me

^ too late sapna...i ve already posted the qns.....๐Ÿ˜† u still ahve time...don't ask more...plz๐Ÿ˜Š

*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

congratzz Nainaa dii and Spnaa๐Ÿค—
here are questions for bothh ๐Ÿ˜› thank u jee...can I request something...plz bug Naina as much as u can...its so much fun...๐Ÿ˜†

Rapid Fire: Chose any 1

Love or Family Family
Serious or Fun Loving it depends on situation...usually serious with boys and strangers...but fun loving with friends and family
Love or Money Or Fame or Success Love and Success (coz if I am successful then I might have a good job and good money๐Ÿ˜‰)
Family or love told ya na...Family
Saas Bahu rona dhona i.e drama or Reality Shows Reality Shows
IF or Home/Family man...hard one...I would say both
Sony or Star or Zee Star
SRK-Kajol or SRK-Rani SRK Kajol

?s on IF:

U r found in ____ section of IF most of d time Chit chat
Best frds on IF hmm...a lot...but really close ones...would be Guni, Naina, and Rimi
Best Section on IF Sher-o-Shayeri
1st frd on IF hmm...man I can't remember...but I guess it was Naina
U pm most of d time 2โ€ฆ Naina, Sam, Jem di and Kimi 
U love 2 fight wid ________ on IF Guni, and Naina...๐Ÿ˜†

Pick One

Ash/Kajol
Rani/Kajol
Amir/SRK
Hollywood/Bollywood
Moderator/GM
CM/Admin
Viewbie/Cool Viewbie
Videobie/Coolbie
IF Rocker/IF Dazzler
Titanic/DDLJ
Drama/Comedy

True/Flase Round

Love is the most beautiful round of your life. True
You family should be the most important thing in your life. True
I Love playing video games False
I like watching Ekta serials all the time. False...I used to
I love to eat candy. False

Fill The Blanks Round

The person I love the most is someone u guys don't know.
I love IF because it is a very friendly place..where u can make really good friends.
I love the color Red.
I like 1999's films a lot.
I like wearing anything๐Ÿ˜•
enjoyyy ๐Ÿ˜‰ ...will be back with moree๐Ÿ˜ˆ

~Rachna ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Rachna jee...listen to me...bug Naina...its a lot fo fun..plz..๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 17 years ago
MNMS thumbnail
Saw the post at Viewbie section.. Here I am ๐Ÿ˜ˆ...[VS is such a good section for info about grilling ๐Ÿ˜ณ ]

These questions are for both of you!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Your Weakness:    
Your Fears:    
Your Perfect Pizza:    
Goal You Would Like To Achieve:

Thoughts First Waking Up:    
First thing that comes to your mind when u hear/read..

India-Forums

Life

Computer

Friends

Sister/Brother

Relatives

Fashion show

Medical article

Chemical theory

Cartoons

Reading

School

College

Yahoo

MSN

ur first crush
ur last crush
ur forever crush
ur worst subject at school
ur role model
Your favorite possessions?
Last time u wished to burry urself underground
Last time u swelled ur chest with pride
First time u got embarrassed
Last time u cried?
If you visit Mars where u meet aliens.. your first reaction??
what are your favorite baby toys?

what is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else?

what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?

what is the stupidest thing you've ever said?

what is the stupidest thing you've ever done?

what is the thing you want most in this world?

what is the deepest thing you've ever said?

do you believe in astrology?

what is your childhood dream?

what is your favorite thing about yourself?

That's enough for now ๐Ÿ˜›
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This set for both of you please answer it. Will be back soon.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

1. What are u doing right now?
  2. What were u doing before answering my set?

3. What is the time right now?

4. How many windows do u have opened up along with my question set window?

5. How many chat windows do u have opened up at this very moment?

6. Are u listening to any song rite now? If yes, then which song?

7. Do u watch cricket? Which is your favorite team?
  8. Do watch football? Which is your favorite team?

9. Suggest a wedding date to your favorite telly Jodi with a specific reason that why they should marry on this date.

10. What is the color of your mouse pad?

11. Name one thing which is on your right n one on your left at this moment?

12. Get up from where u are sitting...walk five steps to your right....den turn left....move five steps ahead....turn left n cum back to your seat. How much time did u take to perform this task?

13. What is the color of your clothes u wearing right now?

14. If you get kidnapped by DON....whom do u expect to rescue you and how? Scenario to be explained.

15. When u cook chicken in spinach...what does the chicken say?

16. Your favorite possessions?

17. One thing u regret in life?

18. How is life treating u nowadays?
  19. Last time u cried?

20. Last time u literally rolled on the floor with laughter?

21. Last time u sneezed?

22. Last time u went to sleep?

23. When did u last look at yourself in the mirror?

24. At what time did u wake up in the morning today?

25. At what time did u sleep last night?
  26. When did u last got wet in the rain?
  27. Your latest crush?
  28. The questions till now I have askedโ€ฆthey seem to be easy kya?
  29. Am I bothering you?
  30. Are u expecting another set from me?
DON๐Ÿ˜Ž
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari0706

Congo shongo hai NM and Sapu ...thank u...shank u๐Ÿ˜†

well gr8 chance thx Naina (Virgo_stars) for informing ๐Ÿ˜‰ don't worry Naina's turn will be soon...and then I will inform u

Questions for Sapu๐Ÿ˜‰ (by u for someone else๐Ÿ˜†but now u answer them) ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1. Is ur real name Sapna? No...my real name is way sweeter than "Sapna" but since I am already sweet I thought of using Sapna instead...kahi kisi ki nazar na lag jaye๐Ÿ˜†
2. Who is your best friend on IF? lots of freinds on IF, but closest ones r Guni, Naina and Rimi
3. Which .com MOD do u think is the sweetest? hmm...most of them...so can't name only one person
4. Which .com mod do u think is the sweetest?

5. since when have u started moderating? a while ago...can't exactly remember for how long๐Ÿ˜•
6. Do u mind if I come back later with some more questions...? yes...ur name will be on my bug list...if u come back later with more qiestions for me
7. Can u teach me how to bug ppl?? I really want to bug someone
๐Ÿ˜† lol.. can u find someone who knows...so we both learn it๐Ÿ˜‰

Set 2 for sapu and NM

Who are you more closer to - your Mum or your Dad? it depends...on what I am sharing...logical stuff...with dad...and emotional stuff with mom... par i know my mom understand me better๐Ÿ˜Š

Describe your ideal soulmate sweet like myself๐Ÿ˜†, educated, very good personality, and that would love me a lot

Give 3 words that sum up your personality  logical, honest, and sweet๐Ÿ˜†

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?  maybe still studying...but might be done...and working...don't know what will happen to personal life...like marriage and stuff

If given a chance what would u like to change in yourself? that I forget someone that I love... and that I start to become more outgoing...

~~Complete these movies names~~ in a funny way (change the ret of titles in the way you link๐Ÿ˜‰)
Kabhi alvida.. Kabhi hello kehna๐Ÿ˜•
Kuch kuch.. sweet hai (to a guy) ๐Ÿ˜†
kal ho.. ya parso ho.. kash hamesha cute ladko ho๐Ÿ˜†
Humapke hain.. boss๐Ÿ˜†
Hmapke dil.. ka ilaaj karenge๐Ÿ˜•
Hamara dil.. John Abraham ke paas hai๐Ÿ˜†
Hum dil de... tod chuke sanam๐Ÿ˜•
Munna bhai... Munna Behn๐Ÿ˜•

I will answer the rest later

1. What would you do in these situations?

2. You are stranded on an island? I would cry๐Ÿ˜†

3. Aliens take u to the mars ? I will say wrong person...go take Naina...she is the best victim to bug and kidnap๐Ÿ˜†

4. God grants u 3 wishes? make me psychologist, make that special person love me more than anyone else, and always keep me and my family happy๐Ÿ˜Š

5. What would u do if u came to know that the world will end tomorrow?

I would call someone right away and tell him something, and then would tell each member of my family how much I care about them, and would PM all my close friends on IF...telling them we will meet in heaven๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†...but sorry Naina...u will have to go to hell with Guni and osme other evil ppl...don't worry Anji will be there with u guys too๐Ÿ˜†

6. If u come to know that the world is going ot end tomorrow and you are the only person who will be saved and u'll have a boat and that u can take 5 people with u so only 6 can be in the boat whom will u take with u? (u cannot go out of boat and srictly 5 ppl)

omg...so so hard...I would choose my parents, two sisters, and that special friend...sorry everyone else๐Ÿ˜ญ...wait for me in heaven I will be there soon๐Ÿ˜†

7. If u were drving a 2 seater car in a thundery dark night and u pass by a bus station; where you see your old friend who helped u in very bad time of your life, an old woman who is ill, and love of your life. What will u do? (bus service is not working)

I would call another friend of mine to come and pick up the old lady and that old friend...and I will go with my love๐Ÿ˜†

Questions for NM

love or money both
Your happiest moment so far in life
A funny incident here at IF that you still laugh about
Your worst nightmare
3 things you value most in life and why
3 things that you despise most in life and why
1 thing that you could change in IF if you could 

Next set for both of you
~~GIve ur own Definiton~~
of these words.. ok...
wacko
stupid
dodo
dumb
duffer
gone case
idiot
~~some serious Stuff~~~
ur favorite teacher n why he'she is ur favorite(as2day is teachers day)
UR favorite Subject
Prank which u have played on ur teacher n what was the repursion of it?(i'll share mine)
Ur most hated subject

MY Last question 2 to u two๐Ÿ˜‰

How do you feel being MOTW feels great...guess y? because I am being bugged with Naina...not alone...๐Ÿ˜†

Describe me in 1 paragraph๐Ÿ˜Šfor those who do not know me here๐Ÿ˜‰

hmm..Pari is a sweet girl which also has an evil side...but I haven't seen it yet...she keeps acting sweet and keeps supporting Naina๐Ÿ˜ญ

Now Sapu i have tried to be neutral and give both of you same amount of questions๐Ÿ˜‰ yea yea๐Ÿ˜†

-Pari

Edited by *~Sapna~* - 17 years ago
Jia thumbnail
Congrats you two!!๐Ÿค— I shall be backkk to grill :D Sorry I was gonna keep spamming w/ you two in the threads here, but then ahhhhhh classes started again๐Ÿ˜” do any of you want to take my place and do my hw? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ill be happy to switch ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜†
-Pinky- thumbnail
congratz sapna and naina ๐Ÿ˜›
whoaa u guyz r loaded with questions ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†.everyone has basically asked everything i wanted to ask lolzz
just a few questions.. skip them if u have answered these already k

for sapna-
why do u bug ppl so much? ๐Ÿ˜† n who is next on ur list?๐Ÿ˜‰
for naina-
why?why?do u get bugged SOOO much? ๐Ÿ˜†

my questions for both of u:
do u want to be MOTW in future again?(i doubt it ๐Ÿ˜† )
what are ur hobbies?
do u believe in destiny?๐Ÿ˜ณ
what is ur motto of life?
something about u that we don't already know๐Ÿ˜‰
what do u wanna be wen u grow up?
do u see urself still active n posting on india forums 7 yrs from now?
what is it like being a moderator?is it fun?is it hard?
ur fav n least fav section on i-f?
one thing u cant live without?
how did u land up on i-f?
what would you if ur comp n tv is taken away from you for a month? (i wud practically die ๐Ÿ˜† )
if u get a chance to meet one celebrity who would it be?and why?
what was the last thing u ate/drank?
what are you thinking right now?๐Ÿ˜‰
soo whats up??

lolzz i m running out of questions...enough for today.. will be back.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ aisa moka baar baar nahin aata ๐Ÿ˜†
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss Candy

I'll try here goes:

Name 3 of the craziest things that u ever did when u were bored? ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, one thing I did with my friend was to sit outside with only jeans and T-shirt when it was literally freezing outside.  Hmm.. what else? Mostly I come to IF and instead of getting bored, get bugged. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ณ But can't think of anything else right now, will post later if something comes to my mind.

Originally posted by: jassie_17

wow..Naina and Sapna congratz...  Congrats for grilling? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sapna tell me can ur week get any better than this??? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›

Question to both

When u see a reallie hot guy, what do u fantasize doing with him......This will tell me how chatpata u r!!!!  Well, the first thing I think of when I see a hot guy is boy he needs to step on Earth! ๐Ÿ˜† Because most of the time, these guys live on the seventh sky!

More questions on the w a y!!!

Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweethoney06

Congrats u guys!!!!!! ๐Ÿ‘  Congrats for grilling? Rubbing salt on the wounds? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

awesome!

ok questions for Naina:
Naina y are u soo sweet? ๐Ÿ˜ณ   ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Don't know, but I ask the same question to myself so many times when I get bugged endlessly.๐Ÿ˜ญ

So who is it u really like? Raj or Nug? ps u gotta say one of the names ๐Ÿ˜‰ !  Oh gosh, I don't like anyone!!! I've said that like ten thousand times, and believe me it's the truth!

Naina what do u plan on majoring in college? I am not really sure yet but maybe something in the medical field.

What is ur fav. fruit?  Hmm.. I like many like oranges, leaches, apricots etc. Can't choose one.

What is ur secret passion of doing? Secret passion? Lols, nothing that's secret. ๐Ÿ˜†

What is a fear u have?  I have many fears like that of snakes, reptiles etc, but major one is the fear of losing everything/everyone I cherish.

ok I think that's enuff for now ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜›  Thanks, Sehrish!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

omg...we r dead Naina..will answer the questions soon..

just a reminder...if u ask me less questions and Naina more...I will never ever bug u ๐Ÿ˜ณ

We are dear, Sapna! ๐Ÿ˜† But don't ask me more questions than her! You all know I am sweet, right? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_on_earth

Congrats sapna n naina for being MOTW!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

this is one chance i do not want to miss.....grilling sapna.....hehehehe ๐Ÿ˜†  (this is what we all have been waiting for.... ๐Ÿ˜‰  ) and naina....c'mon u mus b so used to it by now ๐Ÿ˜†  ...  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I know I am used to it by now ๐Ÿ˜ญ But you have to bug Sapna, right? So take out of mine, please! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

so guys answer all these qns. v.carefully.... ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
while we all have fun.... ๐Ÿ˜†  

For nainaโ€ฆ

Do u like being bugged so much? ๐Ÿ˜‰  Does anyone like that? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Wat do u think makes u an easy target for bugging? ๐Ÿ˜†  I guess I am way too lenient ๐Ÿ˜† Everyone PMs me afterwards saying "I know you don't mind, it's just for fun" ๐Ÿ˜†

Who wud u like to be paired up with for the next bugging session? ๐Ÿ˜‰ No one please!!! No next session.

Or u like the previous ones???? ๐Ÿ˜‰   NOPE! I don't love anyone!

Any personal fav. topics in chit-chat?   Any ones where Sapna can be bugged. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ur current crush????   No one because I am way too busy for any such thing.

Wat if any if member (raj or nug ๐Ÿ˜‰  ) proposes u seriouslyโ€ฆ.what wud u say???? ๐Ÿ˜‰    No one's gonna do that.  No one's serious. So can't answer.

Ur idea of love isโ€ฆโ€ฆ it doesn't exist.

Ur memorable moment at IF??  Oh there are many! But I think the best one would be when I was not so active and logged in after a few weeks yet I found so many birthday messages on my inbox. That showed me how much everyone loved me here.

One member u like to have a chat with..  Soumi/Radzy she always cheers me up no matter what!

What if u really like a guy at IFโ€ฆwhat would u do?? Would u tell him orโ€ฆโ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ˜‰    I don't think that'll ever happen.  But as my advice is always to everyone, I think it's better to let the person know then not know.

Okโ€ฆI think that's enough for nowโ€ฆ.will get on more for u nainaโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Thank you so much, Star, for being kind! ๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by Naina_Manam - 17 years ago