missy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
why don't kareena just wanna to lose her weigths ..she can just pay some ruppes and get ..a man or a whomen who know's alot about how to lose wight's i would do that if i was her...😳what do u all think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enchanted1 thumbnail
i think she did lose weight recently.
mini2390 thumbnail
kareena has lost a lot of weight recently, she luks pretty slim now... and i dont think she was ever really "fat" to lose so much weight.
*Dipti* thumbnail
ya i also think she has lost lil weight..
dontknow thumbnail
She is just fine the way she is. She does not need to lose any weight.
dontknow thumbnail
Why dont priyanka makes herself a little fair? She is too dark. she can just pay some ruppes and get ..a man or a woman who know's alot about how to bleach yourself. i would do that if i was her...what do u all think??
*Dipti* thumbnail

Originally posted by: dontknow

Why dont priyanka makes herself a little fair? She is too dark. she can just pay some ruppes and get ..a man or a woman who know's alot about how to bleach yourself. i would do that if i was her...what do u all think??

i dont think so.. i think she is pretty and also think she has fair skin.. i'm not being rude or anything okie 😊
dontknow thumbnail
I was just trying to show the creator of this thread how silly was her question. Kareena is 10 time more pretty than priyanka. And does not need to lose any weight.
nightangel thumbnail
who will suggest her??? 😉 😛
*Dipti* thumbnail

Originally posted by: dontknow

I was just trying to show the creator of this thread how silly was her question. Kareena is 10 time more pretty than priyanka. And does not need to lose any weight.

well chalo lets end the topic warna there would be a fight

everyone has their own opinion