Sunil Pal out of Titan Antakshari!

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Sunil Pal out of Titan Antakshari!

Rumour mills quote that now it's official. Zee has hit the final nail in Titan Antakshari's coffin. Sunil Pal will no longer anchor this musical as the differences have grown too wide to bridge. News of his impending ouster were floating since a month when Sunil Pal had complained about being ill treated on the sets and there were feelers that even the channel was planning to replace him. Both the parties went into a denial mode then.

Sunil had then quoted to the media that he was forced to leave the shoot mid- way as he was disrespectfully treated by celeb guests Sharad and Kirti Kelkar. He has since warned the channel about the same. However no heed was paid to the anchor and his role was further slashed to making pre-functionary calls to participants who were reluctant to come on the show. Also, the two anchors Himani Kapoor and Sunil Pal have had their own share of conflicts where the lady went on record to share her grievance about his uncouth behaviour.

However the story is incomplete with out the basic problem that the show itself is not doing well. The TRP's are dipping and it was unfair of the channel to expect a comedian to sing and entertain at a music based show.

A while ago Sunil had sent a warning that if things didn't improve faster he would be through with the show. We guess the time has come! Sunil Pal, Himani and the show's creative head, Santosh Sende were unavailable for comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

he is????????  but he is in the picture with amitabh and koina's episode
who will host the show????????

let's call sharad kelkar

Edited by akash99 - 17 years ago
no no way, whats so special about him???? i hate him since him, saloni and his stupid wife misbehaved on the finale show
awwww sunil hope u get better jobs, i guess music was not ur thing and that stupid himani has got nothing better to do then "to share grievence" big deal he compared her to malika! anyways i hate ppl who dont miss the opputunity to complain against ppl!
hello98 thumbnail
Zee Anu Kapoor se ghagra karo ge tau aise he hoga.
Junglee_Sher thumbnail
Sunil Pal please come back on the show
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash99

he is????????  but he is in the picture with amitabh and koina's episode
who will host the show????????

let's call sharad kelkar

Karan Oberoi will be hosting it now: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=580601
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sharad and his darling wife have picked up fights with him.They now think that they are the best in the industry and throw their weight around.Feel bad for sunil pal.
liquidice thumbnail
i think the director kicked him out....got in karan to raise trps...but i dont think that will work either Edited by liquidice - 17 years ago