Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kimmu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Jatt_Kudi

any one know were i can get animation shop...i tried limewire..but everytime i try ro dowload it it says...it had a virus and my norton gives me like 100 warning???...

Try searching psp 9, and then click on the .zip files, and then there will be one that say psp 9 and animation shop and photo album try that one, if these directions are not clear enough pm me
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but I have a question regarding avatars and since this is the Avatar/Signatures Forum, I thought I start here.

Basically, when I go into my Edit Profile or even when I click on my Slam Book, I can see my avatar but when I post in topics and such, nothing appears under my name. Is there a reason for this, any help would be quite lovely.

Thanks!

Skylar
Edited by Skylar - 16 years ago
Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Skylar

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask or not but I have a question regarding avatars and since this is the Avatar/Signatures Forum, I thought I start here.

Basically, when I go into my Edit Profile or even when I click on my Slam Book, I can see my avatar but when I post in topics and such, nothing appears under my name. Is there a reason for this, any help would be quite lovely.

Thanks!

Skylar

hey skylar....is it a photobuckt link...if it is then sometime it doest work...that happend to me one...but if u upload it on tinypic.com and paste the

Direct Link were ur avi is then it should work...
-Krupa- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupeshrox

where can i find this pic i looked everywhere??

They're from the first episode of Kofee w/ Karan Season 2. You can find a couple of the pics here: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=537044&T PN=3
Lil Ms.Sunshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupeshrox

um.....no it dosn't open this screeen!!!😭😭

Are you sure it doens't open? Cause it's supposed to.

click there on ur psp where i put u should click in this pic. ^^

once u click there it should work..if it doesnt, i really dont know.
Miss.Supriya thumbnail
hey i wanted to know how to add glitter to text and hearts n on other things in psp9. i could do it in psp7 but i dont know how to in psp9

Please help

Also can anyone tell wht are the masks for?

Thanks
Supriya
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_supu

hey i wanted to know how to add glitter to text and hearts n on other things in psp9. i could do it in psp7 but i dont know how to in psp9

Please help

Also can anyone tell wht are the masks for?

Thanks
Supriya

around pg 132 has instructions how to use masks as per the glitter and animations u need to download animation shop
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kimmu

Try searching psp 9, and then click on the .zip files, and then there will be one that say psp 9 and animation shop and photo album try that one, if these directions are not clear enough pm me

agreed i have this one it doesnt have ne viruses or nething😊
Miss.Supriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi21

around pg 132 has instructions how to use masks as per the glitter and animations u need to download animation shop

i hve got animation shop thr, i know how to add moving sparkles n all. but like u hve glitters inside the txt, how do u get tht :-s