Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missUangel thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: xo-Krupa-ox

where do you guys get the vdo's for vdo avi's..i mean the from movies..cuz its hard to get download links & stuff!

indiafm.com

karankittu thumbnail
hey guys i would like to know how you add the glowing effct like on the sides of pictures and cirles and the writings.. aslo you know like .to colour the pictures meaning like the metallic green effects and stuff ..?? i use psp 7 does anyone have any ideas?
Nabihah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jassi kyph

well it is from a very small pic to a large so it will blurr. try adding a blurr and sharpening the pic

for me...the free distortion tool helps...its the one thats like a square w/ a few dots at the vertexs

-Krupa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

for me...the free distortion tool helps...its the one thats like a square w/ a few dots at the vertexs

you mean the deformation tool..

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
helppp
wen ever i open a video in windows video maker it says

The file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\Downloads\Indian Idol III May 26.avi cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

how do i play video in wvm πŸ˜•

Shilpa07 thumbnail
can ne1 tell me frm where i can get pattern/texture of slanting vertical lines?

thnx 😳
~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

helppp
wen ever i open a video in windows video maker it says

The file C:\Documents and Settings\owner\My Documents\Downloads\Indian Idol III May 26.avi cannot be imported because the codec required to play the file is not installed on your computer. If you have already tried to download and install the codec, close and restart Windows Movie Maker, and then try to import the file again.

how do i play video in wvm πŸ˜•

Your missing a codec

Try downloading Divx codec and Xvid codec😊

~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me where i can get some glitter tiles from
Thanks in advance
payal40 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: adorablegurl

where i can find plumeria brushes for psp8. i have tried the davint and the site but no use.

thanx
luv
tina

You can either try this:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/52304660/?qo=6&q=plu meria+brushes&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_sca le%3A5

or

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/11465236/?qo=1&q=plu meria+brushes&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_sca le%3A5

bamsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nabihah

but what exactly u do with it??