Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karankittu thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys i would like to know how you add the glowing effct like on the sides of pictures and cirles and the writings.. aslo you know like .to colour the pictures meaning like the metallic green effects and stuff ..?? i use psp 7 does anyone have any ideas?
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey i have a problem...when i was using the animation shop, i gave a background colour to an animation which had transparent background by mistake [like when they ask whether u want the background to have colour (opaque) or transparent, i clicked opaque], so now in the same animation, how do i remove the background colour, is that option giving in animation shop? Thanks 😊 !
IBserenity thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Hey i have a problem...when i was using the animation shop, i gave a background colour to an animation which had transparent background by mistake [like when they ask whether u want the background to have colour (opaque) or transparent, i clicked opaque], so now in the same animation, how do i remove the background colour, is that option giving in animation shop? Thanks 😊 !

yaaaa!!!

loll just go to animation>>animation properties>>Transparent

😊Serenity

IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

yaaaa!!!

loll just go to animation>>animation properties>>Transparent

😊Serenity

AY_candy_luver thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey
I'm new here,so i got a question. How do you get a video avaatar on your account, I mean, like some the people have video avataars right? so how can I get one?
IBserenity thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajatnmughda4ev

Hey
I'm new here,so i got a question. How do you get a video avaatar on your account, I mean, like some the people have video avataars right? so how can I get one?

well i guess there are some siggy makers here who can make them for you...ummm there are some online too at indiafm.com or bollywoodcreativity

Edited by IBserenity - 16 years ago
-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Candylover

does anyone know a good website for some cool backgrounds ?

no one replied
IBserenity thumbnail

wht kind of bkgrounds? like flowery...patterns...?

missUangel thumbnail

swimchick.net

kimmu thumbnail

swimchick has everything😆