Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goodkashish thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hi! i have question. how can i put multiple video avatar in my profile as display at the bottom of the post. i am only able to do 2 at time. ple advise me. thanks
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jatt_Kudi

how do u do it...cuz when i go to the site it just says
"Enter a long URL to make tiny"

well first u can go to any normal image uploading website... and u'll get a long url. take that long url and enter it into that space on tinyurl. after that it will turn it into a shorter link and u take that😊

Ms.Chandni thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mamis

well first u can go to any normal image uploading website... and u'll get a long url. take that long url and enter it into that space on tinyurl. after that it will turn it into a shorter link and u take that😊

its still not working it just a X when i use the img tags....anyways thanks for all ur help...😳😃

Chandni😊
bamsa thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimmu

i had the same prob, but i have solution😃

hey i have the sam problem...whenever i resize the pic it comes out like this
orignal

resized

plz help me out
Edited by bamsa - 16 years ago
*Crazy-Rupesh* thumbnail
can anyone plzz tell me where to get the sparkles and the glitter stars in this siggy???plzzzzzzz help out fast!!!!! 😳

karankittu thumbnail
hey guys k i know how to take black and white abckgrounds you just blend them in by using properties but you like i have a john picture and i dont want the background how to i take that off any ideas?
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: johnandbipasha

hey guys k i know how to take black and white abckgrounds you just blend them in by using properties but you like i have a john picture and i dont want the background how to i take that off any ideas?

U need to use the freehand tool, with option set to "point to point" and select the pic only. After u select the whole pic, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. That should give u the pic without the background.

-Ami- thumbnail

Originally posted by: IBserenity

umm i think that's an old version...i think the most recent is CS2 (or version 8)...i heard that version 7 is also really good. In my opinion u should get the version that came out b4 the newest version bcuz it tends to be the best version in the market for any software.

oh thanks...
but its adobe 5 still good? and where can i get the program? besides downloading it...

-Sharona- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
does anyone know a good website for some cool backgrounds ?
missUangel thumbnail

Originally posted by: xo-Krupa-ox

what are plumeria brushes?

flower brushs!