virgoqueen thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Edited by virgoqueen - 16 years ago
virgoqueen thumbnail

virgoqueen thumbnail
ou've taken centre-stage in Virrudh. Yeah, currently the track is focussing on me. I'm both nervous and excited. How is it romancing Sanjit Bedi? Sanjit is a sweet guy. I feel comfortable doing scenes with him. Although he's senior, he doesn't make me feel self-con- scious. As for our on-screen chemistry, the director gets all the credit for it! Smriti Iraani has apparently of- fered you a role in Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasman? Well, yes. I don't know much about my character except that I'm playing one of the chawl residents. I start shooting in two weeks. What happened to Chak de Phatte on Sony for Vinta Nanda? I've absolutely no clue about that show. They said they would keep me posted on the developments but I haven't got a call from them in two months. Didn't that create any friction be- tween you and Smriti Iraani? After all, she's the producer for Virrudh... No, not at all. She advised me not to 1 et go of any work, since I've just started off. But she's made it clear that it shouldn't clash with my dates for Virrudh. She treats me like her daughter Any other offers coming your way? I was considered for Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki but it didn't work out. What's on your plate besides televi- sion? I've been doing fashion shows for a while now but I don't have time for any- thing else. What about your love life? Well there are two to three options. I'll have to pick! No, seriously speaking, the day I fall in love will be something else altogether
virgoqueen thumbnail
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 16 years ago
ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 16 years ago
helipatel thumbnail