•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls a very warm welcome to the world of Shahrukh Khan and KBC and todays episode as always was good but not the best.

Shahrukh looked tooo cool in a light pink shirt a pint tie with white and blue stripes and a grey coat.😳

A cute episode today. Yesterday's rollover contestant Shobha Rajgiri from amader Kolkata who had won 640000 yesterday today gave answer to the 11th question right and won 1250000 rupees. She had brought in a poem written by her daughter Shradhdha which contained film names of Srk.Shobha used a phone a friend Partha Rout whom Shahrukh asked the names of the 11 players in the Lagaan team but Partha said that Lagaan was an Amir Khan movie and he sees only srk films.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Shobha couldnt answer the 12th question and went away after hugging Shahrukh.Shahrukh autographed the poem Shradhdha had sent for him.πŸ‘πŸ‘

The har seat hot seat question was

According to Mahabharat whose avtaar are Gandheev and Sudarshan.

Ans:- weapons.

The fastest finger first question was Starting with Monday arrange the following famous Indians by the hindi names of the days of the week in their names.

Ans:- Somnath Chatterjee, Mangal Pandey, Guru Dutt, Ravi Shankar

The fastest was Kanhaiyalaal from Delhi an insurance agent and a fan of Govinda movies.

To this Shahrukh said even his favourite actor is Govinda and he also sang a song

Main toh raste se ja raha tha

Main toh ice cream kha raha thaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kanhaiyalaal had a very noble cause behind spending his 2 crore rupees. His mother has Paralysis and he wants to do her trearment and make her either walk or talk. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Shahrukh agreed to it and said that Maa se badhkar aur koi cheez nahin hoti is duniya mein.

Poor Shahrukh i guess he really misses his mother a lot.😭😭😭

A new word was introduced for the compaq today compaq bhaya since Kanhaiyalaal is from Bandigni village in Rajasthan. Kanhaya asked Shahrukh whether he was naughty in school.

Shahrukh replied he was very naughty in school and his teacher said that he had a Devil's smile he used to do a Shararat and run away after smiling showing his dimples.

Kanhaiya gave a message from his wife to Shahrukh that Shahrukh bhaiya aap bahut achche ho. OMG this was the first time I ever heard anyone calling Shahrukh bhaiya. I mean girls die to marry him and here this lady is calling him bhaiya.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Episode ended today with Kanhaiya winning 160000 rupees and is the rollover contestant for tomorrow.

All in all a good episode with lots of humour some singing by srk and the win by Shobha.

On a rating scale 8/10 for Shahrukh's help to contestant, his singing, his humour and Shobha's win.

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow same time same place good night, shibh ratri, shabba khair, khda hafiz and bbye this is me Anu signing off for today.

Love you all

muuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaah😳😳😳

Anu

thx a lot anu for the update a nice show as always 😊
Originally posted by vinit_anu

Ihis wife to Shahrukh that Shahrukh bhaiya aap bahut achche ho. OMG this was the first time I ever heard anyone calling Shahrukh bhaiya. I mean girls die to marry him and here this lady is calling him bhaiya..

i guess she was scared from her hasband. 😳

Originally posted by love srk

i guess she was scared from her hasband. 😳

lol might beπŸ˜†

anywayzzz lovely updateπŸ˜›

πŸ‘

thnx di, the update was as always!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Thank you all for liking the update. I am glad you liked it.

Love you all

muuuuaaaah
Anu