nimai bali(pratap)-article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Sahila-Nimai win best couple award
Chaitanya Padukone
Monday, February 26, 2007  17:54 IST

Ironically, their marriage was under threat allegedly due to actor Kamya Punjabi

Curiously enough, former Bollywood actor Sahila Chadha and her TV actor husband Nimai Bali ('CID' and 'Woh Rehnewali Mehlon Ki'), were recently honoured by the 'Hum Log' foundation with trophies on the occasion of Mahashivratri Awards. The awards were given for them being 'a well-matched showbiz couple'. This seems ironical, coming close on the heels of the allegations that Nimai was seriously involved with his former co-actor Kamya Punjabi.

Reacting to allegations Sahila says indignantly, "Yes, there has been a turbulent phase in our marital life. But by God's grace our   marriage is rock-steady. Nimai being handsome, desperate women throw themselves at him and even try to grab publicity."

Sahila elaborates, "I strongly believe in Lord Shiva, which is why both Nimai and me attend the Shivratri event every year. Now, everything is back to normal. We are planning to celebrate Holi this weekend with our little daughter Princess."

Sahila adds, "There may be speed-breakers in a marriage but you move on reconciling with your priorities." Sahila has acted in over a dozen movies including 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun'.

Edited by umi82990 - 17 years ago
its kk np thanks for sharing
Originally posted by nisha5152

sorry for the error 😳 😳

no problem yaar. I fixed it for you. Everyone makes mistakes!!😳

Great article by the way!
thanks umi for fixing it. 👏
which role was played by sahila btw in hum aapk hain kaun 😳
Can anyone say me Nimai Bali is playing what role in Woh Rehne Wali Mehlon Ki????
Can anyone give me his picture?? Its very urgent...
Originally posted by *Jayshree*

Can anyone give me his picture?? Its very urgent...

I will try to find a picture of him and PM it to you! It might be a day though!!😳
There's a picture on the actual article, here:

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1082131
go to picture gallery for his pics 😊