Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putturani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Well it's simple! I-F is the best site and women are the better sex! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

P.S. I didn't mean to be sexist or rude but I think I have the right to say this
on Women's Day! πŸ˜ƒ
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naina_Manam

You know, one of the weakness I find in boys is the lack of discussion skills 😳.

😲 Whatever gave you that idea??πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Well maybe when they're teenagers.πŸ˜†

Personally I don't watch TV and when I do it's usually a cricket match involving India. Other than that maybe I watch TV 1 or 2 days in a month or two and then its usually news channel or a good movie (comedy or action) or cartoons or shows on Pogo πŸ˜Š. None of my friends watch TV too. In recent times the only show that I watched is Bigg Boss, which my mom told me about. Since I don't watch TV, I landed on IF for the videos posted by Varmap. I never felt the need to discuss about it and I was only forced to become a member for the final episode which was available for viewing to members only.πŸ˜† Since BB was already over and with no knowledge about other soaps, I found Debate Mansion to be the only place interesting and appealing where I can participate 😊.

However, it's not true that guys don't watch soaps and serials. In good old DD days me and all of my friends (kids at that time) used to watch Ramayan, Mahabharat, Street Hawk, Johnny Sako and the Flying Robot and cartoons πŸ˜ƒ. But really the stories that I hear about Hindi dramas doesn't do much to make me interested, One girl marrying seven times and still saying she's in love with her first lover 🀒, a guy having plastic surgery and changing his voice too πŸ˜•, ladies cooking or simply lazing and bitching around wearing expensive saris and jewelrys πŸ˜›, a girl with braces on always baring her teeth to the maximum for no reason πŸ˜›, how much further from reality can they get.πŸ˜•

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful topic Shazu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ..
I think its because the serials are mainly female-oriented and are full of saas bahu sazishe but not sasur damad sazishe πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

*Spandana* thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

i am a guy and joined IF while Nach Baliye was on and used to update for it... and one fine day someone replies - "thnx di"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† didnt feel goodπŸ˜† thnx to the admins for haing the gender displayed on the profile nowπŸ˜‰

well about the proportion, i wud say - in general girls will have lots to say on any topic in this world - they dont need a topic infactπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i just saw the cricket forum right now, and u will find girls in majority there as wellπŸ˜• - girls dicussing sports - just as weird as guyz discussing saas bahu.... its not that guyz dont watch tv - yes they like sports more, but am sure they do watch serials every now and then... but its just that girls are the chatter box types... no offense...

u still remember it..oh GodπŸ˜†...when did tht happen..poor u..but she should have apolozised for the misinterpetation..dint she???πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by yamulya1 - 17 years ago
Prenz~13 thumbnail
gr8 post di!! πŸ‘

well, i noticed dis thing on IF wen i first joined..its one of d few women-dominated societes in d world today.. πŸ˜›
i dont think men dont watch saas-bahu stuff..but i guess dey jus watch it n let go..they dont really think n ponder over it...
but females tend 2 think a lot..they like to disucss wat happened,y it happened n wat can happen next...dey jus luv talking... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
men are jus not bothered dat much..dey're more into stuff like sports n statistics... πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
as u sed,its pretty ironical, dat IF is dominated by females wen a guy created dis site!! πŸ˜›
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yamulya1

u still remember it..oh GodπŸ˜†...when did tht happen..poor u..but she should have apolozised for the misinterpetation..dint she???πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

yes she didπŸ˜› how r u btwπŸ˜ƒ

ok back to the topic... i personally just watch reality shows, special squadπŸ‘, laughter champions and cricket/tennis... and i discuss them when my work allows me - sometimes i am so busy that i don have energy or time to come and discuss here... and sometimes i am soooo freeπŸ˜† that i spend the day discussing why hiten-gauri still deserve to stay in nach baliyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

jpatel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow iteresting post!! 80^%!! Go girls!! Well my theories are...
1. Serials are really emontional. Most girls are more emotional than boys and much more mature then boys!!
2. Normal boy are addicted to the ckputer but only addictinded to boyish computer games!! It is true!! And as they get older, they like going out and so on...

Lost_Soul141 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bcoz not many guys enjoy watchin indian dramas-im always fighting with my brother and dad wen a football match it cumin on the same time as any of my dramas!
Farhanas thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read all the responces to this post but I think it doesnt matter if men are watching these soaps or not, the reason is that women are MULTI-TASK persons, they can watch TV, talk over the phone, cook & take care of kids at the same time, if they are not cooking & talking over the phone they can have their laptops on their laps & updating the serials or giving their opinions on IF, at the same time if their kids come & ask them a question they are able to listen to them & reply them back, if their husbands can ask them for a cup of tea they are able to run to the kitchen & make that cup of tea during the commercial break, on the other hand if men are doing one thing they can do one thing only if you ask them to do something else during that time they said "dekh nahi raho ho abhi main ye kaam kar raha hoon"....so thats the reason that we have more females then males on IF πŸ˜›
Naina_Manam thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

😲 Whatever gave you that idea??πŸ˜²πŸ˜• Well maybe when they're teenagers.πŸ˜†

Yes, you're right, they are teenagers and I made a big generalization there. All the boys (teenagers) I know would rather just go play sports or watch sports channel rather discuss life or anything related to it as all the girls I know including me.