Why IF Have More Population of Females?

buttercup thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Salaam Namaste friends,πŸ€—

New day, New discussion, what say?πŸ˜‰

We are back with a very interesting topic today, which surely would have been revolving on lot of members minds 😳

Why IF Have More Population of Females?? & How to Balance the Population?? 

More than 80% members on India Forums are female members, while the forum itself is a creation by a Male.πŸ˜‰.. If a male can take a step creating India Forums why aren't guys taking one step ahead being part of IF?😳

What could be the reason that IF is more of female oriented ? 😳

Is it that the Indian Telly shows are watched only by females?
 does that also mean males are not interested in saas bahu series πŸ˜‰..Im sure lot of guys do watch the shows but may be not ready to discuss such things openly?

How many guys would watch Indian telly shows with their girlfriends/wives/sisters..etc..? so why is that they don't  join public forums and get into discussions as much as girls do ? 😳

It doesn't have to have only saas-bahu shows that have to be discussed but there are lot of different types of shows on TV which are watched by lot of males.

Don't you think guys too should join in as much as the girls do on India forums? 😳

And what could be reason for this that they are not being part of us?

What can we do to balance the population on India Forums?!πŸ˜ƒ

Love to hear your views on this !😳

Love,

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow, great discussion! great post yaar! πŸ‘
i'm definitely going to reply on this! πŸ˜›

it's a fact that Men usually don't like it when their grannies, moms, sisters/wifes,daughters watch tv serials because sometimes they think tv soaps have bad influence on people!πŸ˜•
maybe that's also one of the main factors why there are more woman here at IF!!! πŸ˜› we women love the serials, get attached to the stories, the actors etc! but guys usually love to watch sports on tv πŸ˜‰ no offense, this is what i've observed πŸ˜›

but i'll be back to discuss the points! Till then have a great IF Women's week everyoneπŸ˜›
Gracella πŸ˜›

Edited by Gracella - 17 years ago
snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think we have more women then men here becuz men dont like to watch drama like serials n rohna dohna, saas bahu type shows πŸ˜† they like sports and fighting and news and stuff like that lolzz πŸ˜‰ i think thats y more women r here to discuss shows n stuff then men... πŸ˜› Edited by snowflake0555 - 17 years ago
kothra thumbnail
Cool topic shaz..
Lol..i even like to knw y only gals rules IF..
lol..
wehn oneday isaid tht as a guy i watch almost all the serials many where shocked..
Lol..cant male watch the serial?.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all I thank the man who made this site.

Now it's been proven throughout history that a woman runs/rules whatever the man makes. Same goes here. VJ made the site and the women run it. The 80% female population at IF is here only because women can sit down and watch six hours of non-stop TV while males can only watch TV for one hour at the most! We(females) will watch all this and then will discuss it like a school subject. On the other hand, males want to forget what they just watched.

It's a matter of nature and interest!
Great discussion though!πŸ˜‰
anishma24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kothra

Cool topic shaz..
Lol..i even like to knw y only gals rules IF..
lol..
wehn oneday isaid tht as a guy i watch almost all the serials many where shocked..
Lol..cant male watch the serial?.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yeah of course a male can watch serials, but whenever some male says that to me, even i get shockedπŸ˜† it's so unusual nah? it's not that i'm judgemental, but most males really dislike it when women watch serialsπŸ˜•

Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gr8 Post Butter πŸ˜ƒ
I think the reason behind this is that females like watching all these serials more than men..men find these serials boring and think they don't make sense at all πŸ˜†

-Leena

Hmm...I think it's because guys would prefer to spend their time in other ways, like playing sports for instance! Like even if you take things like MSN and all, it's mainly the females that spend a lot of time on it! I'm just taking from the viewpoint of my friends though! I'm sure some people would think it's the other way πŸ˜†!

-Yosh

Edited by Leenasmg - 17 years ago
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think we have more female then men cuz men likes sports and cars stuff. they don,t like rona dhonna serials and all the stuff. the most important thing every men like is politics.we can encourage more men to join india-forums if they want.all the men i know they think watching tv serials
are crap.all the serials have same roona dhona story and it ends at the same story
advil thumbnail

Hmmm... Even I would like to know the reply to that......πŸ˜›

modishh thumbnail
Women like to watch drama serials more than men do...