Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: babii.girl

thats trueeee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
buhh wht about poor joydeep ๐Ÿ˜†

Joydeep doesnt deserve bhoomi.. She is so preety!! Just the best for abhir..๐Ÿ˜‰

[QUOTE=-xx-Roohani-xx-] ๐Ÿ˜‰ welcome.ur never to late to join a FC!

hun...got any a-b pics yet?or should i find 'em maself? ๐Ÿ˜›
btw...watch antm yesterdaii?[/QUOTE
] ..YEAAH i was trying to find theeem..(i checked in the gallery) and the A-B fanclubb..

Yeaah i didd(on wednesday) Diana left.butt lolzzz its not tht  big of a deal for meht.i kinda wanted her to go..i like WHITNEY as the plus size model better๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Joydeep doesnt deserve bhoomi.. She is so preety!! Just the best for abhir..๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeaaah..LLOLLl butt still....hehehe dont u feel bad for hiiim๐Ÿ˜†..with his makeoverr they will prolly look good together๐Ÿค”
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeaaah..LLOLLl butt still....hehehe dont u feel bad for hiiim๐Ÿ˜†..with his makeoverr they will prolly look good together๐Ÿค”

It's not just his looks, you know. His persona as a whole is poles apart from Bhumi's and like even with a makeover he can't look anything close to Abhir...๐Ÿค”...i mean just imagine them dancing in a discotheque together like AB did in the 28nov epi. it looks hillarious!

cool_pooja thumbnail

Nahi yaar!! She will only luk gud wid abhir... I mean he is such a klutz!! And so wierd... Bhoomi is made for abhir!๐Ÿ˜ณ

cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.seductive

It's not just his looks, you know. His persona as a whole is poles apart from Bhumi's and like even with a makeover he can't look anything close to Abhir...๐Ÿค”...i mean just imagine them dancing in a discotheque together like AB did in the 28nov epi. it looks hillarious!

Totally agree.. Abhir-Bhoomi rock!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Finally i have AB Supporter who is faida over AB!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OMGGG thts justt too weriid to think abouut๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
ShadowKisses thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hehe. They sure do! The first Abhir was kinda like...um...he complimented Bawri more than Bhumi but this Abhir...๐Ÿ˜ณ The 26th sept epi was soo intimate! That's when I became an AB fan.

I've always loved Reshmi for her acting (I prefer her over any actress in Kyunki; except maybe Smriti) and appreciated Bhumi for her novelty in coming up with plans to murder Tulsi.๐Ÿ˜†  I was in real high hopes that AB run elope nd get married but Tulsi maiya turned up at the peak moment nd gave her big bhasann on not eloping like GIMME A BREAK WOMAN! She eloped with Mihir so all that coming from her was hypocritical.

LOLLL heeey i thinkA-B are cute cutest couplee..(too)..buut i just feel bad for joydeep..btwww mz.seductive lovee the A-B- avii(too cute)๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by babii.girl - 17 years ago

hehe. They sure do! The first Abhir was kinda like...um...he complimented Bawri more than Bhumi but this Abhir...๐Ÿ˜ณ The 26th sept epi was soo intimate! That's when I became an AB fan.

I've always loved Reshmi for her acting (I prefer her over any actress in Kyunki; except maybe Smriti) and appreciated Bhumi for her novelty in coming up with plans to murder Tulsi.๐Ÿ˜†  I was in real high hopes that AB run elope nd get married but Tulsi maiya turned up at the peak moment nd gave her big bhasann on not eloping like GIMME A BREAK WOMAN! She eloped with Mihir so all that coming from her was hypocritical.

LOLL..ahhaha..omgg yeaah i like Reshmii..i think she's a awesome actress..i didnt even like the first Abhiir...yeaah i wanted Bhomi&abhir to run away too..but then the storry lineee wouldnt have been what it is Edited by babii.girl - 17 years ago