Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: babii.girl

lool i didnt even think she was pretty..she had such a anger problem LLOL..and Dionne made a poiint when she talked about the play and then commerical..she was prolly was faking it lol.. I like Renne shes okaay ..lol did u watch pcd?

i did .. i can't believe i got addicted to it .. Asia won .. i wanted Melissa R. to win thou .. oh my goosh, i just LOVE Mikey Menden :) .. even though he is gay .. aha .. WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT ! it's your hot stuff baaby i waant it :) [8] .

Originally posted by: suuunshiine

i did .. i can't believe i got addicted to it .. Asia won .. i wanted Melissa R. to win thou .. oh my goosh, i just LOVE Mikey Menden :) .. even though he is gay .. aha .. WORK IT WORK IT WORK IT ! it's your hot stuff baaby i waant it :) [8] .

LOL...yeaaahh ii liked Mel.R. but fter what she said to aAsia..lol i hated her..LOLL i love Mikeeey tooo..he didnt look gay at first (the first epi)
-Navi thumbnail

Originally posted by: babii.girl

LOL...yeaaahh ii liked Mel.R. but fter what she said to aAsia..lol i hated her..LOLL i love Mikeeey tooo..he didnt look gay at first (the first epi)

Mikey Menden ❤️ . aha .. WOOAH, we went soo off topic 😆 .. Let's taalk about Reshmi :)
-Navi thumbnail
May all the members of this FC answer these questions pleaase:
1) Who do you like more Reshmi or Bhumi Virani [if she was a real person] & Why?
Uum, i don't know .. well, Reshmi seems so nice .. and Bhumi is just so cool .. soo, i'm left undecided .
2) When and how did you become her fan?
I've become her fan since i relized i do not like KT 😆 .. i didn't like Bhumi in the first episode .. she was so meaan to poor ol' baa ..
3)Why do you like Bhumi [and if you don't like Bhumi and you only like Reshmi answer why you Reshmi]?
Bhumi: I like Bhumi cause she has the attitude and is so reaal .. and usually in hindi dramas they show the girls to be all lame and a spitting images of "good daughters" .. also, i like Bhumi cause she just is so aweesome :)
Reshmi: I like Reshmi becaause she seems so amazing,kind, and fun .. also, she is so preettty!
- Navi :)
Edited by suuunshiine - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

i think i read that article .. Reshmi looks so genuine and nice .. Mouni Roy [KT] seems sorta stuck-up . no offense . to all kt/mouni fans .

Yup.. Reshmi seems really sweet and bubly.. Just oppsoite bhoomi except dat she is as hot and preety as bhoomi!😆

cool_pooja thumbnail

1) Who do you like more Reshmi or Bhumi Virani [if she was a real person] & Why?

Bhoomi bec she is a very different character however quite close to reality!😳
2) When and how did you become her fan?

Well i always appreciated her acting abilities and as soon as i saw her hot scenes wid vikas i started loving her!

3)Why do you like Bhumi [and if you don't like Bhumi and you only like Reshmi answer why you Reshmi]?

I like both.. Bec bhoomi is a very real and different character however its not evil while reshmi is an amazing person who is so much fun aside from being so preety!

coolkitty_23 thumbnail
I am was already a member of the Abir-Bhoomi fan club, now i wanna join this fan club...i am new here.. 😳 😳
-Navi thumbnail
^^ welcome .

woah, we have to make this fc active again !
*shilpa*karan* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
PLZ CAN I JOIN ???????
THANXS

LeadOxide thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hey Reshmi, come in some movies yaar