Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks Rekha di...missed ur update today...but this definitely helps...

I just hope that PD is able to shoot for tomorrow giving us more JB scenes...

I have to agree with you that the overdose of JDD is making me apprehensive...it seems like a major seperation track is coming up...

With the speculation of Sahil getting bumped off...this could be the key...JW in jail...not sure if this will sit well with the audience...I would hate it for sure...but then they could fast forward it for the leap.
However am not sure if another murder accusation will sustain the delicate relationship JB share...first her mother, then the ONS with her sis (which is not yet completely redeemed) and then killing the other sister's husband...

looks like scary days are ahead...

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

You also like him? Isn't he totally delectable?😳 This is one reason, why I am still hooked on to KS....Such a wide variety of good-looking men, suited to all age-groupsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Chalo, one has to give credit to Ekta, even if her stories are the pits, atleast she ends up choosing good looking actors to enact them out, so you can shut your mind and only keep your eyes and mouth open while watching them!

MT

I love him in KAA also but your right rekha, even if the storyline is faltu at least we girls have some eye candy to pass the time, i love his smile *HAILA* its just as cute as his step brothers, i do agree with you, what the heck is wrong with Laxmi does she need glasses, tarun ????????

sharan XXX

GoodGoneWrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shaz81

I love him in KAA also but your right rekha, even if the storyline is faltu at least we girls have some eye candy to pass the time, i love his smile *HAILA* its just as cute as his step brothers, i do agree with you, what the heck is wrong with Laxmi does she need glasses, tarun ????????

sharan XXX

sharan...love is blind...maybe thats how they explain the fact that Laxmi is falling for Tarun...

Or could be better..he may get someone more of his style in the near future...that would be a good thing right...

I am Nachi fan too...😳

Edited by rivya - 17 years ago
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

SBS did talk about JW and Bani getting seperated again Though one can never trust SBS, they either give wrong information or a half-baked one!

I wonder how they are going to show RK's fortnightly absence from the Show? They can't possibly shoot bank episode for such a long duration, especially since even PD is not available right now!

MT

Thanks Rekha for the analysis and summary.

With RK's vacation coming up it makes sense in him bumping off Saahil and locked up in jail while Bani and Tarun work on getting him out. This way PS will have some positive role and will actually be doing something as a criminal lawyer for a change. I am saying this presuming PS refused to play a negative role and does not turn out to be the mastermind behind all that is going on!

Originally posted by: shaz81

sharan XXX

Dont get me started on tarun hes not good enough for laxmi ...nattu on the other hand 😳😳 sorry i know you his souten put hes only meant for the punjban shes jws niece not his because hes not related from massis side thats my case !

like laxmi πŸ˜† shes the best thing about ks at the moment!!

555W59 thumbnail

SBS did talk about JW and Bani getting seperated again Though one can never trust SBS, they either give wrong information or a half-baked one!

I wonder how they are going to show RK's fortnightly absence from the Show? They can't possibly shoot bank episode for such a long duration, especially since even PD is not available right now!

Hence, to justify RK's absence, they might create a temporary rift between JW and Bani for some time, probably when Raashi dies and JW decides to leave WM since he had come back home only for Raashi's sake!

MT

MT I think RK is leaving on the 20th but just for a week.  So I don't see them needing a long separation.  They might do a trial with RK in jail so we might get some alone scenes or like they did with PD with body doubles.  I feel it might be a setup for leap with JW going to jail say for 3-5 years or so.   

I also fee Raashi might survive.

Edited by m3ghna - 17 years ago
Tomiko thumbnail

I say, enjoy JB scenes whils you can and don't worry about the future - it's obvious Mayi will seperate them soon!!πŸ˜•

Will definitely watch todays epiπŸ˜›........eye-candy and JB scenes are the only thing that keep me hooked!!πŸ˜‰

Also feel that Jai maybe behind Sahils downfall (πŸ˜•).........lots of predictions going round regarding the same, and they do tend to be right most of the time!!

majumdar thumbnail
MT,

(Hence, to justify RK's absence, they might create a temporary rift between JW and Bani for some time, probably when Raashi dies and JW decides to leave WM since he had come back home only for Raashi's sake!}

JW leaving WM now cos of a tiff b/w J & B and Bani allowing him to go away would be somewhat a massacre of Bani's character, wouldn't it.

Rgds,

Pri
shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rivya

sharan...love is blind...maybe that's how they explain the fact that Laxmi is falling for Tarun...

Or could be better..he may get someone more of his style in the near future...that would be a good thing right...

I am Nachi fan too...😳

nachi too cute, i have started a whole club called biwi's of nattu DONT ask, so far including me i have 5 members, we all adore his cute dimples and cheesy jokes, i love him teasing laxmi, so funny, but most of all i love his smile, he never has any kind of constipated look on his face, always happy go lucky!!!!!

sharan XXX

mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: m3ghna

MT I think RK is leaving on the 20th but just for a week.  So I don't see them needing a long separation.  They might do a trial with RK in jail so we might get some alone scenes or like they did with PD with body doubles.  I feel it might be a setup for leap with JW going to jail say for 3-5 years or so.   

JW might end up killing Saahil, maybe in order to protect Bani (But since Prashant is still with KS, that means, it will be a red-herring, as in everyone assumes that Saahil is dead, but he comes back later!)

In the meanwhile, Bani bails out JW with Skunk's help (This guy gotta use his Law knowledge to some use atleast now!), since she is the only one apart from JW who knows the truth about Saahil.

When Bani saves Jai, she ends up breaking her relationship with Rano...Hence, the three sisters get seperated from one another! (Which according to me will be great for J&B!)

They can't keep JW and B apart from one another for too long, the TRP's start getting affected adversely, so they have to somehow keep them hanging around one another! Lets hope for the best!

Cheers,

MT

PS: If RK is only going for a week, then there should be no problem, they can easily manage by showing a parallel track during that time! Btw, I don't think the leap is on as of now!

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago