28 February 07 - (Written/Vid/lyrics Upd)

mistletoe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaz81 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks Rekha, your description of nattu *SIGH* is spot on !!!!!😳

Edited by shaz81 - 17 years ago
Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Im second!! Thanks Rekha!Edited by Hkaurk22 - 17 years ago

thank you sooooooooo much mt πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Jai making ladoos πŸ˜† was too good and the holi celebration too good.... 😳 😳 hate to admit it but loving the jai and bani scenes at moment

btw whos lachoo you mean ?

😭 I wanna celebrate holi i am gonna make sure i am in india next year we dont even celebrate it here looks fun

Edited by Ektas_Angel - 17 years ago
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx MT.. even wit d bodydoubles. will be lookin to watch today's epi.. jahaan jahaan jani wahaan wahaan hum.. or is it jahaan jahaan jai/body double.. wahaan wahaan hum.. but will surely watch it just to see jai make laddoos πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: nyzbabigyal

thanx MT.. even wit d bodydoubles. will be lookin to watch today's epi.. jahaan jahaan jani wahaan wahaan hum.. or is it jahaan jahaan jai/body double.. wahaan wahaan hum.. but will surely watch it just to see jai make laddoos πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Jai in White is a always Eye-Candy....So surely don't miss the episode....Plus that lopsided sexy grin of his makes everything worthwhile....Sigh and Double Sigh....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Cheers,

MT

PS: Holi in Delhi is such fun....Since I live in a Condominum, we have a group Holi Celebration and I can't tell you the amount of Masti we do...Plus all that Gujiya one gets to eatπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: mistletoe

Jai in White is a always Eye-Candy....So surely don't miss the episode....Plus that lopsided sexy grin of his makes everything worthwhile....Sigh and Double Sigh....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Cheers,

MT

PS: Holi in Delhi is such fun....Since I live in a Condominum, we have a group Holi Celebration and I can't tell you the amount of Masti we do...Plus all that Gujiya one gets to eatπŸ˜ƒ

sounds great 😭 my cousins were in india one year in punjab and they had soo much fun theres alot of empty space theres nothing like celebrating in india...my mums right i was born in the wrong place πŸ˜† so am gonna hold her responsible now!! for this deprevation.

Hkaurk22 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistletoe

The Bharmaar of J&B Scenes is making me suspect if everything is fine in KSdom! So many good JDD scenes can only mean that a calamity is going to befall soon! Well, Roshni is supposed to join back the team very soon, so we can look forward to Pia🀒 Secondly, Am having scary thought about Saahil being bumped off somehow, and poor JW getting the boot for it! Hope not! Saahil is too much of a GFN for JW to land in trouble cause of him, even if JW does indeed bumps him off!

This is what has me worried!  Another separation?! Another six months before they get back together!?   Ekta really knows how to torture her audience, doesnt she...
mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz81

thanks Rekha, your description of nattu *SIGH* is spot on !!!!!😳

You also like him? Isn't he totally delectable?😳 This is one reason, why I am still hooked on to KS....Such a wide variety of good-looking men, suited to all age-groupsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Chalo, one has to give credit to Ekta, even if her stories are the pits, atleast she ends up choosing good looking actors to enact them out, so you can shut your mind and only keep your eyes and mouth open while watching them!

MT

mistletoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hkaurk22

This is what has me worried!  Another separation?! Another six months before they get back together!?   Ekta really knows how to torture her audience, doesnt she...

SBS did talk about JW and Bani getting seperated again Though one can never trust SBS, they either give wrong information or a half-baked one!

I wonder how they are going to show RK's fortnightly absence from the Show? They can't possibly shoot bank episode for such a long duration, especially since even PD is not available right now!

Hence, to justify RK's absence, they might create a temporary rift between JW and Bani for some time, probably when Raashi dies and JW decides to leave WM since he had come back home only for Raashi's sake!

MT

Edited by mistletoe - 17 years ago