Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil miz thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: Uk_Princez

trus me its really had to ride 1 actually it isn't๐Ÿ˜† but its quite scary actually it isn't๐Ÿ˜† but u no me scared of everything๐Ÿ˜† it says 786 on it and ysterday da whole house smelt like petrol even though thats a nice smell ๐Ÿ˜†lolz oye kiran im goin offline now cuz i need to get ready...and oh yeh knock fro me wen ur goin ok c ya in bout 10/15 mins๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz irrum u mke me laugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ    well thats nofin new lol ๐Ÿ˜†

it say 786 on it??? now dats kool...im gonna come dwn and c it in a bit

and yeh lolz im loggin of now2, i'll knock 4 ya when where going..

Edited by lil miz - 18 years ago
Uk_Princez thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: lil miz

lolzz irrum u mke me laugh ๐Ÿ˜ญ    well thats nofin new lol ๐Ÿ˜†

it say 786 on it??? now dats kool...im gonna come dwn and c it in a bit

and yeh lolz im loggin of now2, i'll knock 4 ya when where going..

if i make u laugh y r u cryin kiran๐Ÿ˜† u kill it man newayz dun u fink dem earings were a rip off๐Ÿ˜†

lil miz thumbnail

omg lolz i didnt notice i put dat der๐Ÿ˜†

and irrum u tellin me now?....i told ya in da shop dat der where rip off๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

but they r nice.....what say??

usmani_girlzz thumbnail
hey all start interesting chat on chtpati gupshap nowdayz r boring
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
yea sheerin pata nahi sab kahan gaye...b4this was everyone's fave thread...guess not anymore
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey everyone!! Koi hai?? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Uk_Princez thumbnail

Originally posted by: lil miz

omg lolz i didnt notice i put dat der๐Ÿ˜†

and irrum u tellin me now?....i told ya in da shop dat der where rip off๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

but they r nice.....what say??

ya ur rite dey r OK, hu carez we got dem now, newayz kiran i jus came from telford,and guess wat shabz bought sme earings and der way betta den our's kasme im so jealous of her, but she sed to me she's gonna go agian and i told her to buy us sme......newayz hw was da wedding....sin n e FIT GUYZ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lil miz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uk_Princez

ya ur rite dey r OK, hu carez we got dem now, newayz kiran i jus came from telford,and guess wat shabz bought sme earings and der way betta den our's kasme im so jealous of her, but she sed to me she's gonna go agian and i told her to buy us sme......newayz hw was da wedding....sin n e FIT GUYZ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

lolzz da wedding was good...and omg raheem killes it man,..u no wat he did??๐Ÿ˜† he goes 2 me im going 2 grab ma self a drink...and i go to him bring me a glass of coke aswell...he went got a coke bottle...put me some coke  in a glass...i drank about half a glass...and he goes kiran u no what, and i was like wat, he goes all da boys where drinking 4rm dat bottle wid der mouths, eh YUCK๐Ÿ˜† im soo gonna get him 4 dat๐Ÿ˜† and lolzz der where NO fit guys der...all minging๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ok anyway im loggin off, im going 2 statford rd....

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜• i dont understand a bit u 2 are talking about

can we talk about something ALL of us can participate..if you two want to have private conversations use PM or msn or something...hey since you two know each other from outside of IF why dont you just call each other and hang out?
Uk_Princez thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

๐Ÿ˜• i dont understand a bit u 2 are talking about

can we talk about something ALL of us can participate..if you two want to have private conversations use PM or msn or something...hey since you two know each other from outside of IF why dont you just call each other and hang out?

excuse me wat r u trying to say cuz ur really pissin me off๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก, and can u tell me one fing WAT DA HELL IS UR PROBLEM๐Ÿ˜ก, since da day i've steped in dis forum u've bin on my case๐Ÿ˜ก, but lstn up gyal i aint takin ya s*** and hu da hell r u to tell us wat to do  hang out or not, do dis or not  KEEP YA NOSE OUT๐Ÿ˜ก............and wat is dis topic called chatti patti gup shup........and itz up to me hu i chat to gyal, and hu da HELL care'z if u understand wat im talkin bout EHHHHHHHH  N-O-T  M-E, as long as da person im talkin to understands.....get it or u wnat me to explian it agian well........TOUGH LUCK I AIN'T ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

**Warning: Please follow IF rules and control your language. Also, attacking other members is a serious crime on IF

Edited by ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~ - 18 years ago