a_b thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Helllo ladies and gentlemen boys and girls a very good evening to all my friends at IF heres Anu presenting the updates of todays KBC.

Suraj hua Madham

Chand jalne laga

Aasman yeh hai

kyun pighalne laga

Because earthquake aaya hai.๐Ÿ˜†

You must be thinking i have again gone mad but no i have not thats the scientist's version of the song Suraj hua madham ๐Ÿ˜†

A rocking episode today and a treat for all srk fans yes we hear him sing onscreen today.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The Badshah looked too cool today in a baby pink shirt and a black coat.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Chand taare todh laoon

saari duniya par main chaoon

bas itna sa khwaab hai

So true and the King has indeed become bigger than the stars and has his grandeur and his persona eched in billions of hearts round the world.๐Ÿ‘

Oh sorry Main bhatak gayee back to todays episode yes the episode started with fastest finger first

The question was about a Hindi saying Akal Badi Ya Bhens

The fastest was Sakaram Chopde from Bundela.Both the guy and his wife were cute and funny.The guy was intelligent too he gave some really good answers and won 1250000 rupees but gave the 12th question wrong and slipped down to 640000 rupees.He wanted  the money for his 2 daughters' marriage.๐Ÿ‘

Manorama actually turned Shahrukh into a postman asking him to give messages to her daughters friends and relatives in Bundela๐Ÿ˜†.

Khair Shahrukh happily obliged and gave all messages he even sang chand taare todh laoon for his two daughters.Omg Shahrukh is so sweet.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So the episode ended with khan ka gyan dont impose your decisions on others.๐Ÿ‘Wah Shahrukh da what an intellectual gyan.Tussi great ho.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

All in all a great episode with fun humour singing and some serious quizing.

On a rating scale a perfect 10/10 for both Shahrukh and Sakharam.Shahrukh looked damn kool and was very very helpful to Sakharam but alas Sakaram couldnt understand his actions but he played really well.๐Ÿ‘

So thats it for today see you all tomorrow til then be good.Good Night , Shubh ratri, Shabba khair heres Anu sighing off

with lots of love

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anu

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maz k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANX FOR THE LOVELY UPDATE ๐Ÿ˜›
thx anu u do a gr8 job cant wait to see the show ๐Ÿ˜‰
~RexKiRani~ thumbnail
thanx lookin forward to todays epsiodeeeeeee
madan123 thumbnail
hi all

y u all r sooo much into srk always he is this nd tht but i think he is piece of shit.....

sry to his fans
madan123 thumbnail
hi all

y u all r sooo much into srk always he is this nd tht but i think he is piece of shit.....

sry to his fans
madan123 thumbnail
hi all

sry to his fans
nandipandi15 thumbnail
madan123 ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ...mods?
first of all speaking like that about any actor, any person is wrong and not allowed....second u cannot swear here either so please refrain from both of these...

anyways awesome epic!! loved srk singing and pink shirt, hes one man who can even make pink look hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ
thanks alot for the update!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
a_b thumbnail

mods where are you all?

madan123

This is certainly not the place for srk bashing it is for updates.

Firstly you posted a wrong thing about an actor on a public forum what if you dont like him it is your choice you dont watch kbc and dont come here

Secondly you posted the same post 4 times and thats wrong.

thirdly you are disturbing the thread and all those people who are interested in updates.

Edited by vinit_anu - 17 years ago
a_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajeev_eijaz

thankxx alott

Saraa

my pleasure saara๐Ÿ˜ƒ