Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sanam84

I can bet my life 2morrow JW is gonna get the ice cream, i just know my JW. thanks for the update

I feel the same yaar........... he is Jai Walia .....

princess0fch4t thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi pls dnt get offended but wen u write the name of the actor or actress can u pls use the name instead of nicknames wat u make up, its hard for me to understand somestimes.....as in jai as jai bani as bani, instead of amma etc

im a bit dyslexic so its hard 4 me to keep up....

thanks 4 the nice update
Auditi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thankzzz 4 the update buddy..... πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully Jai'll bring Bani ice creams 2morro.... πŸ˜ƒ
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: klueless

Tch tch .. when Bani craves to eat Choc icecream ..and Jai overhears her ..Thought Raging bull would sprint out the mansion door and drive down marinedrive or some place to get icecream for pregnant wife ..like Saif does for priety in Salam namaste .."raat ke pune bara baje whats going on .." .. lol .. But no lazy bull is on a trip down memory lane ..arre bhai biwi ko icecream khilao .

Thanks Klue. I also remembered the same scene from Salam Namaste. I hope Jai gets icecream tomorrow atleast.

***srk*** thumbnail
haha! i also thought ke jump maare ga aur ice cream le kar aae ga! hahahaha but yahaan to ulta hi ho raha hai! heheheheh

btw thanx so much to update for us! 😊
KHJL thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yeh Raging Bull bhi na such a duffer ..

Tch tch .. when Bani craves to eat Choc icecream ..and Jai overhears her ..Thought Raging bull would sprint out the mansion door and drive down marinedrive or some place to get icecream for pregnant wife ..like Saif does for priety in Salam namaste .."raat ke pune bara baje whats going on .." .. lol .. But no lazy bull is on a trip down memory lane ..arre bhai biwi ko icecream khilao .

lmao...ur hilarious hun....πŸ˜†.....n must say....ur comment was the most interesting part of today's epi😳.....so hats of to yaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....honestly hun....today's epi....was just a slow oneπŸ˜•....so when i read ur comment i cracked up....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....really gud 1.....i also thought among the same line😳....but i guess ekta had sumthing else plannedπŸ˜•

ne wayz Thnx for the update....😊

luv,

LiSa😳

Nehz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks ...
its funny πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hahahhahahahah.........oh man.........thats what i thought about.........salaam namaste..........but i can totally imagine how lame of a scene it wouldve been between jai and bani.......im telling you, this show is becoming lame and retarded......but i just check updates to see if anythings good.......i finally checked after a week and i see that the stupid track hasnt changed and ekta hasnt realized how this show is going down again........man it used to be so good until ekta went back to her stupid ways and ruined it........i wonder how the trps are still high.......naina

cheeze thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update, appreciated πŸ˜ƒ
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
thnx a lot for lovely update