The plight of the maurauders- Part 3, pg3

HarshuKiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi guys

this is a fanfic by me on the maurauders... its mainly humourous but it also has some romance... read on...

Part 1

"Potter, Black, Detention!", yelled Professor McGonnagal.

Sirius & James had been trying to hex Snape who was sitting two rows ahead of them in Transiguration.

It was the first day of their sixth day at Hogwarts, & both James & Sirius had received two detentions each...

Lily gave a smirk, she was sitting right in front of James, James having deliberately chosen to sit right behind her.

"Hey Evans, mind going out with me some time?", he said, after McGonnagal had turned away.

"Yeah, I do, in fact, Potter. Tell me, how many times do I have to keep telling you the same thing? Or is your big head so dumb that you don't understand a single word that I say?", she retorted back.

"Twenty points from Gryffindor, & detention to you too, Evans. And it will be a hundred if I hear a single word now.", yelled McGonnagal.

"Sirius, mate, today's got to be my lucky day, detention with Evans, wow.", said James, while Lily fumed.

so, how is it, do u like it? please do tell me....😊

Edited by shriyaroxxx - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

are... sirf ek comment?... itni buri hai kya? 😭 😭 😭 please comment na...
luvu4everme thumbnail

"Sirius, mate, today's got to be my lucky day, detention with Evans, wow.", said James, while Lily fumed. Ooh so sweet...I hate HP books... haven't read any of them just watched the film... but your chapter is so sweet... romantic aah... and will you please include Malfoy and his wife... i'm a big fan of Draco and Hermoine-they'll make a grest couples... Don't you guys think??? Do continue your wounderful chapter... i will always be here to read your chapters from now on... I can't wait for the next chapter, do post it soon... Remeber- i will be waiting to comment on it first... So, hurry and update soon...

Edited by luvu4everme - 17 years ago
coolniyu thumbnail
awww so cute shri 😳 cont soon 😉
n hey luvu4everme..first of all welcome to the forum 😉..yea shri's fic is in the marauder's era...as in its abt harry's father when he was in skool 😛 so i dont relly think she can include draco n hermione 😆 u can always check out the harry potter fan fiction sites they have loads of draco hermione fics 😉😃

shri once again very very cute,im big fan of the marauders so cont soon warna......😃
megha_gupta thumbnail
it's gr88888888888... plssssssss carry on... 😛 😛
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Continue Shri!!! It sounds awesome... Did I mention?? I love James Potter ❤️

Make the chapters longer too!!!! 😃

-Sam
lovelyprincesst thumbnail
aww so cute chapter..
romantic n funny..
plz do continue soon 👏 👏 👏
ixi-shaj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great, i love everything about this ff. Great beginning Edited by ixi-shaj - 17 years ago
bas itne se comments?
plz tell me na... shud i continue or not? 😕
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
shriya! you know u wanna continue... it had a great beginning! i was sad it ended so soon! post longer ones and ill give longer review ... pls pls pls dont discontinue