Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

And what according to you is the yard stick?...If yo usitting next to you and tell you about his school would he be normal!!!!

See I will always, always cut a slack for the most hyper-active kid before branding them...

nvmd.

Edited by Maya_M - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_M

No I am referring to Bulimia, the eating-disorder. I know what Anorexia is.😛

no i am not talking about anorexia.. .i am talking about anorexia nervosa which is fatal  for bulimia you dont have to be thin.....why are u relating the two... you can be overweight and still be bulimic... 😊

qwertyesque thumbnail

I don't personally know any idiots either but it doesn't mean that they don't exist.

I am arguing that they are not some fancy terms. That is all my friend.

Bulimia is not a fancy term - a serious disorder... what I was calling fancy was terms like ADHD and however serious they might project it... i feel they are just splitting hair .Most of the fancy terms have come in last 25-30 years possibly...ok there goes out one misunderstanding about me calling bulimia fancy term... ok my friend?😊

qwertyesque thumbnail

Bulimia is not a fancy term - a serious disorder... what I was calling fancy was terms like ADHD and however serious they might project it... i feel they are just splitting hair .Most of the fancy terms have come in last 25-30 years possibly...ok there goes out one misunderstanding about me calling bulimia fancy term... ok my friend?😊

no i am not talking about anorexia.. .i am talking about anorexia nervosa which is fatal  for bulimia you dont have to be thin.....why are u relating the two... you can be overweight and still be bulimic... 😊

Bulimia, Anemia, Anorexia are all fancy terms used by the west to confuse us.😳

qwertyesque thumbnail

Bulimia, Anemia, Anorexia are all fancy terms used by the west to confuse us.😳

nvmd😕Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago

Earlier you said Bulimia and Anemia were some fancy terms and now you say it is a serious disorder. Now you are arguing that ADHD is a fancy term. Let me know when you change your views on that because only if you think it exists that we can debate over that.

Btw where is Madam T? She complained that there are no fireworks today. Now what do you say?😉😃

qwertyesque thumbnail

Earlier you said Bulimia and Anemia were some fancy terms and now you say it is a serious disorder. Now you are arguing that ADHD is a fancy term. Let me know when you change your views on that because only if you think it exists that we can debate over that.

Btw where is Madam T? She complained that there are no fireworks today. Now what do you say?😉😃

See bulimia and anorexia nervosa (not anorexia, if your child doesnt eat he can be anorexic...) are serious disorders....ok.. .Anemia is not so serious unless you are delivering a baby..

ADHD, loose use of Autism, child obesity  are all fancies in the US... ok now am i clear...ok toh shuru karo fire-works... QT toh dhamaka kare key chali gayi....

and if you read my post without attention deficit I had said this immediately after I mentioned ADHD....😊... toh dooor ki rishtedari kyon kar rahi hai aap?

ADHD is a fancy term created in the US  - now should i create a siggy with this or what?

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

the thinnest models in the world come from Europe not from the plyaboy mansion...france in particular...besides others..

Did I say where the thinnest models come from??😕 I only mentioned the relation between economy and fashion. I'll give you several examples:

1) Lets start with the ancient times shall we. At that time clothes were expensive and not affordable for everyone. So, the aristocracy (fashion icons of that time) used to wear more than necessary voluminous clothes. Now with enough clothes for everyone people are trying to slowly eliminate it from their life.

2) During the World Wars most women had to work in the sun and developed a tan. So, people liked models who are very fair, because only the rich can afford to sit inside their home without getting tanned.

3) During and immediately after the WWs the people had to work hard and eat less, so the people liked models who are more curvy and denotes they don't have to do any manual labour.

4) After the WWs and during the economic boom most people were working inside their offices and were less involved in working outside. Then the people started to prefer models who have a tan, as that showed that they can afford to go on holidays, sit on the beach and work on their tan.

In the same sense now people in developed countries have too much to eat and are a little plump, so obviously they will like thinner models who shows that they don't have to sit at their office and can spend hours working out.

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: souro

Did I say where the thinnest models come from??😕 I only mentioned the relation between economy and fashion. I'll give you several examples:

1) Lets start with the ancient times shall we. At that time clothes were expensive and not affordable for everyone. So, the aristocracy (fashion icons of that time) used to wear more than necessary voluminous clothes. Now with enough clothes for everyone people are trying to slowly eliminate it from their life.

2) During the World Wars most women had to work in the sun and developed a tan. So, people liked models who are very fair, because only the rich can afford to sit inside their home without getting tanned.

3) During and immediately after the WWs the people had to work hard and eat less, so the people liked models who are more curvy and denotes they don't have to do any manual labour.

4) After the WWs and during the economic boom most people were working inside their offices and were less involved in working outside. Then the people started to prefer models who have a tan, as that showed that they can afford to go on holidays, sit on the beach and work on their tan.

In the same sense now people in developed countries have too much to eat and are a little plump, so obviously they will like thinner models who shows that they don't have to sit at their office and can spend hours working out.

Playboy models are not the thinnest then why will they do their research over them... 😕 whateve.. nvmd

Most of your points are way to speculative without a logical link..but I would accept that as your POV

economy and wanting to be thin is not co-related... Its a cultural perspective of whats beautiful... Russia china, most of south india its good be on the fatter side than skinny side to look good... Wanting a tan is just to get the european, latin american  slightly brownish skin...a cross cutural yearning... 😊

Most of north and west india girls want to be slim...south they can be on the plumpier side... same as possibly east

same as dark haired italian gals yearn for the blonde look and blondes for the dark haired look...😊

All said and done I feel blondes are the most beautiful and I have yet to see an ugly blonde...

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago