Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Firstly I'd like to remind you, you didn't use any logic and stats, you made assumptions.logic and stats counter each other.. i used reasoning which is sometimes referred to as logic...😆

Well what the researchers used was also reasoning which is sometimes referred to as logic and not a personal domain of yours you see.

Only those who think it would suit them goes for it, others are happy to remain fit and fatless.As i said this is not following fashion its about haveing different look and feel...😊

Are you agreeing more with me than I understood at first...I also pointed the same thing, what the common people could afford the models represent the diametrical opposite.

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
😊

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

see i chose to be nice  to you and you make another comment on Bongs being dark.

Agian you are generalizing here.

ok from speeches to dark bongs all amended...😊
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

see i chose to be nice  to you and you make another comment on Bongs being dark.

Agian you are generalizing here.

I was thinking of the same thing. 😆 Maybe I should send him pics of some bong beauties. Or you can just check out Maya's avi.

Edited by souro - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

whoa!! 😆 i am having a feeling of deja vu 😆 i was up in arms against everyone else in another thread Gandhi vs Bhagat singh.
I do agree with qwerty that some of the terms that these americans come up with are really fancy,i am saying some ,most of them are serious.You name a problem and the doctor here will come up with a name with syndrome in the end.

It has more to do with drug companies (i have my doubts about restless leg syndrome 😉, but i will not speak about it until I do my homework.  Opening mouth without reading is a sure way of making JACKASS of oneself 😆.)

Moreover, although you feel that some syndromes are made up, I HOPE you understand and are well-aware of the SEVERITY of every one discussed in this thread.  None falls in that category.    It is unfortunate that opinionated people feel that scientists are nothing but jibber jabber, but the truth is, they and their loved ones are ALIVE because of research that has gone for centuries 😳.  No cure for IGNORANCE what so ever.. 😉 what are these drug companies doing.. 😳
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

whoa!! 😆 i am having a feeling of deja vu 😆 i was up in arms against everyone else in another thread Gandhi vs Bhagat singh.
I do agree with qwerty that some of the terms that these americans come up with are really fancy,i am saying some ,most of them are serious.You name a problem and the doctor here will come up with a name with syndrome in the end.

😆😆 - so what my ideals should be abhimanyu, baji prabhu, rustom...take on the silly world... on my own....😆.. thanks for your support ani.... dont be poilitically correctl... just say the truth.. dont be scared of Maya, Qt, Souro, T... all modern american terminologies are more for producing a effect than making any sense... and heres one, what the heck is a tummy bug!!!? and what the heck is Intelligent designs,  soft sciences... I mean they have some facny kinda of crap everywhere...and based on how many links show up on google its take that much importance...😆

ani11 thumbnail
.Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
ani11 thumbnail
,Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Capitalist economies like US cant synergize creative people... Doctors are puppets in hands of insurance companies and lawyers... cant think up anything without a diagnostic... Medical Scientists are at the mercy of the pharmaceutical companies...and government grants which again is center of political debates..In such a situation.. just to show something is happening... all these fancy things are created....Just last week i heard a news on TV that some 60 cups of coffee a day can cure balding.. sure in the coffin u would lie there with a lot of hair, then there is one which say video games are actually good for the kids eyes...sure, and for the classic one... we were researching new treatement for IHD and ended up curing Erectile dysfunction - that one is a classic..indeed 😆 how much can anybody trust these studies now tell me.. 😆

Nevertheless, I think serious research does happen in most european countries...and I respect that as well as all honest researchers all over the world for their relentless efforts. 😊 Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago