much adieu about not a(damn) thing πŸ˜†

which language is dat?πŸ˜•

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Divorce !!

Depends on the situations!!!

Divorce for simple reasons like :

You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times?? Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times
  1. Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!

is senseless!!

But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentally and physically,then after seeing for some considerable time,we need to leave the partner !!!

In general,I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail

Well..basically..the thing.......that involves the most..or say...........becomes the root cause of all this is--**Under-Standing**--!!
Yes!! whether its before marriage/or after this!!! What happens moslt .is that parents force or impose on their children to marry the guy/gal of their choice................sometimes..they do not get to understand each other well....they think things can b sorted out later on....BUTT..this is not the case!! sometimes.........this Misunderstanding k u'd get the time later on to understand each other---can lead 2 many otehr problems........!!!!
Now about da real thing.......!!!
Divorce---A not-so-appreciated act in any Religion...As far as i know!! even in Islam,its regarded as the second most thing unpleasing near God!! 😳

Reasons????Why does it happen???

We,let it happen!!! Divorce is not about just signing any legal court paper.....!!! actuallly its about playing with your own lives!!!! We think that by divorcing him/her,we're Now independent!! we're free!! Can do nything!!! ----------But...how many think of the consequences of IT???................Unfortunately if that couple has a child,then.........what would be the fate of that Child???.......we just think of ourselves...................or say.............even not thiss!! coz if we were to think of our selves,then we surely gotta ba ware of this thing k how dis 1 thing.......can get to destroy.....Many lives...............so easily!!
--------------------------------
*more..2 b added ..*

Edited by Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ - 17 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Divorce !!

Depends on the situations!!!

Divorce for simple reasons like :

You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times?? Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times
  1. Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!

is senseless!!

But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentally and physically,then after seeing for some considerable time,we need to leave the partner !!!

In general,I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!!

Cheers,

Mythili

Well said Myth.. more than 60% of the woman divorce for the reasons you cited as senseless albeit they will put it differently... so as to create an effect... πŸ˜†.. Now see,  you are modern Myth... and I become the urban legend...

qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: tania.ganguly

Modern Myth and Urban Qwerty,

Here's a different POV.

1. You don't nurture my ego and don't switch your career on and off like I want you to.

2.I want you to be a doormat that looks like a dollar bill.Just a doormat or just a dollar bill won't suffice

3. I cannot be the babysitter of my own child. Heck I have better things to do

4. I don't like your parents to interfere in our life, but my mom can have the biggest nose to nose around.

Divorce can never be an option coz of the above mentioned reasons along with Myth's

And sometimes people choose to look past the abuse to make the marriages work. Taniaji please define abuse..

None of the extremes should be the scenario but a middle ground is needed when an amicable divorce seems to be the only way.

Tania

Frankly taniaji divorce is a modern phenomena and more modern you are the likelyhood of divorce is high...People never dont look at workable marriage as an option for most traditional folks it just falls on their blind spot... With the plusses and minuses... and a fatih in goodness of humans most marraiges work.. Now if you put thought as one of reasons to stay or not to stay married I can prove it to you that no marriage should work.. Its the most absurd institution, it goes against every basic human instinct we can think of. Marriage is a cultural phenomena and should be looked at in that perspective... 😊 To summarize, if less than 5% of marriages end up in divorce its understandable but if 40-60% end up in divorce there is some value erosion going on somewhere...

sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Divorce !!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Depends on the situations!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Divorce for simple reasons like :

You are not my soul mate,I found my really real soul mate
    Why don't you work and why should I cook all the times??
    Why are you momma's Boy or why do you cherish your parents all the times
  1. <FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Why don't you take me to holiday trips!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>is senseless!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>But if the partner abuses and tortures a person mentallyand physically,then after seeing for some considerable time,we need to leave the partner !!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>In general,I hate the concept of DIVORCE!!!

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Cheers,

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size=4>Mythili

Agree with you here! well said.
sowmyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: egghatcher

braille πŸ˜†only written in devnagari by sant dyaneshwarπŸ˜†

Please don't spam 😊
qwertyesque thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmyaa

Please don't spam 😊

sowmyaji... Sant dhyaneshwar is not a spam!!! he is a well known saint from Maharashtra for your information...how can u say such a thing...

Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
But..i want to say something...!........what if they cant stand each other?????.........i mean evry human being makes a mistake!............but instead of punishing dat man/woman(msotly)..for their whoole lives..isnt it Fairr....to end it all up once and 4 all ????????.............
----------------------------
Now dis is an another POV..........!!