your views abt Divorce?

Posted: 17 years ago
DO you think Divorce is fine? is it ok to live with a man/ woman you dont love or is it that you should go for commitment .. since marriage is a wonderful commitment and our culture says no Divorce..😕

Originally posted by naturalbeautie

DO you think Divorce is fine?

No divorce is never fine especially when kids are involved but if it comes to that that the spouses might kill each other if they have to live together anymore then its better to be out of such marriage because its not healthy for the kids to be in such situation.But before getting a divorce all possible options to keep the marriage from breaking up should be tried.

is it ok to live with a man/ woman you dont love or is it that you should go for commitment .. since marriage is a wonderful commitment and our culture says no Divorce..😕

Our culture does not says no to divorce,it just does'nt encourage it because in our culture we put the kids before us ,their well being comes first but as i said before that if the situation becomes such that the kids get affected then its better to get divorced.In case there are no kids then its easier and there is no point in living together if no love is left between the spouses.

i totally agee with ani11.in our culture we put kids first.so husband and wife should try to make up for the sake of kids.but if the fighting is having bad effects on kids then its better to get seperated.
^ i agree too….divorce should be used only as the last option…every possible effort should be done to save the marriage….. and only if nothing works should you go for it.

divorce definitely should be the last option. But on the other hand, isn't it better for the kids to live with one parents than suffer due to their constant fights?
HAPPINESS is more important I believe. If you are constantly fighting you're not happy and neither are your kids. So yeah, divorce is okay if your household ceases to be civil. Edited by copperboom - 17 years ago

Whereas divorce might be justifiable in certain genuine cases making divorce easy has the evil effect of people opting for it on frivolous grounds....simple disagreements are stated as major incompatibilities...couples find this an easy way of getting rid of their spouse..also, indulging into spouse hopping, a kind of legal promiscuity thats the reason in India the divorce procedure is preceded by a long separation and then the actual divorce which is an indication to leave some room to make some sense out of the procedure... 😊

btw u say you are a natural beauty then why you think about divorce at all...😆

Edited by qwertyesque - 17 years ago
hmmm.. my take: better be single then sorry 😛
Originally posted by ani11

👏wow u said it all nothing left to be said now.

Originally posted by egghatcher

gosh!!! 😉

sigh!!! ..😉😆