Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan ff...END p.86

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guys,

I guess there is some rule where if the post exceeds 150 pages, I have to make a new link, so here it is.

Title: "Khamoshiyon Ki Zubaan"

Original Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/442304

Index:

Part 1, Page 1               Part 2, Page 3                Part 3, Pag

Edited by desi chic - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail

Firstly, my sincere apologies for not having replied to all your comments. I am terribly sorry, but time has been a meanie. But from now on, I shall make sure to do so as you all take so much time and effort into writing such rewarding comments for me. Thank you so much.

Btw, hold your dandas until the next part... Maybe you won't need them.

Recap: He heard a loud noise...

Part 28

"Shiv, please apne aapko sambhalo" (Shiv, please get a hold of yourself), Anupam turned his friend, his friend who had always more like a brother. Shiv lifelessly removed his hand, which was still balled into a tight fist, and let the pain overtake him. His eyes were shut tight in anguish.

He had previously had hint, but today, seeing him like this, Anupam was convinced that this man before him was no longer the one whom he had known all these years. The Shiv Kapoor he knew was arrogant and carefree, a girl's dream, a man who held respect and values for elders, but had known how to bring a party to life. This man here, he was different. He reflected that who had been scarred by a deep grief, a man whose roots had been shaken, a man of passion… A man who had like himself, wet his feet in the sea of love. But Shiv was not just merely wetted, he was drenched… soaked to the core. Even in the circumstances, he couldn't help but smile. As Shiv opened his eyes and looked up at him, Anupam stared back… All he saw in those eyes was Gauri.

"Usse kuch nahin hoga" (Nothing will happen to her), he assured Shiv who looked as though burning in a fire of emotions.

Her face glowed despite the dim lighting. It held a powerful aura, captivating his senses… Divine. The word just began to describe her. He remembered the cause of her being there, in that painful state… Him. He had never felt so helpless before… In some unknown moment, he had gently taken her hand. Her words echoed in his mind continuously, "Ssshivv… mera.. mera haath mat ch… chodiyega… Mein… marjaoongi"… (Ssshivv… don't… don't leave my hand… I will… I will… die) Oblivious to him, a tear escaped his closed eyelid as he held her hand gently against his chest…

The clear glass reflected the image of a man defeated by the trials of fate. His head was lowered as he sat helplessly at the edge of the sofa seat. A deep guilt burdened his chest. His eyes fell upon the bottle of Johnny Walker, sitting untouched next to the empty glass. "Ssshhiivv!!!" Her voice… Her face flashed before his eyes, a sweet fragrance once again overtook his senses… Desperately, he grasped the bottle and poured the substance into the glass. Within a single moment, he downed the liquor. The cool drink burned in his throat… But it did not calm his raging anxiety, helplessness… The guilt was unbearable. It was the same room… the same stillness… yet he could not stand the silence. It crawled on him, taunting his pathetic state.

In a fit of frustration, he got up when his eyes fell upon the man staring at him through the mirror on the wall. For a moment his expression went blank… and then a sudden rage overcame, overwhelming his senses. He looked at the empty glass in his hand and his arm extended to shatter the disturbing image… But his arm stopped in the air. His eyes fixed on the mirror, the glass fallen obliviously from his hand… The sound of the shards was far in the distance as he walked closer to the dresser. From behind him, he saw a pair of beautifully kohl-layered eyes smile in sync with those lips… That had so long… Her dimples brightened the dimly lit room… She smiled at him, and then brought her arm around his. For some reason he felt a sudden rush of relaxation… His muscles gently eased seeing the happiness reflecting off of her beautiful face. Hesitantly, he brings a shaky hand forward, feeling the cool glass against his warm skin… But the reverie was already broken. Immediately, his eyes looked to his side… Nothing…

The reflection in the mirror now depicted an estranged man fighting against a sea of emotions… some unknown… others not… Slowly, he falls to the ground, his ears covered by the anxious hands… The eyes shut tight…

His knuckles turned white as he gripped the wheel so tightly, yet his facial expression displayed unawareness to the fact. Something was burning inside him… The cool air sinking in from the open windows did little to ease anything as he drove carelessly, only seeing his destination. "Hume unhe 24 ghanton ke liye under observation rakhna parega." (We have to keep her under observation for 24 hours). The doctors voice echoed in his cluttered mind. 23 hours had already passed, and no sign of her resurgence…

The sound of tires screeching to a halt made several heads turn as he stopped the car and got out… A whiff of his cologne and the slamming of the door indicated urgency in his stride… Shoving passed the crowded halls he made it to the elevator, but cursed under his breath as he saw the number at which it was. Unable to hold any patience, he ran up the stairs, doubling the steps… When he reached the third floor, his heart was pounding, but he knew it was not the race up. His eyes scanned the floor and then fell upon the red block letters across the hall "ICU". In a brisk fashion, his feet raged the grounds. Pushing open the glass door, he went straight to her side. There was no oxygen mask, but she was unconscious.

…Silence…

All that could be heard was the gentle squeak of the door closing… "Kya samajhti ho tum apne aapko?" (What do you think of yourself?) His voiced echoed against the hollow walls. She did not stir. "Jabse meri zindagi mein ayi ho, tabse sab kuch kharab ho raha hai… Tum aisa nahin kar sakti…" (Ever since you stepped into my life, nothing but wrong has occurred… You cannot do this…)his voice threatened to break as he choked to find the words, but then something overcame him and he spoke in a confident tone… "Mein tumhe aise karne nahin doonga…Samjhi tum?… Mein tumhe aisa karne nahin doonga." (I will not allow you to do this… You hear me?… I will not allow you to do this.) A thin tube was connected to her wrist. In rather harsh, yet careful manner, he pulled it off… Threw over the covers… And placed his hands underneath her, lifting her into his arms…

Cheers,
dc

Edited by desi chic - 17 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awesum gng 👏 .......neetu diii....UR THE BEST...with shair-o-shayiri and with FANFICS toooo WOW👏 👏 👏 .........mindblasting job....keep the gr8 work up!!waiting for more to come 😳

JR DON
*Spandana* thumbnail
hmmmm mere eye bachi gaya isbaar. meri khamoshi gudiya 😳 tujhie salaam 😃 😆
JCluvs srk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yaar tum update kab karoge? yahaan meri halat karab ho rahi hai intezaar mein.
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sooo blue 😳 i love it 😉 😆 😆

ur updating in half an hour right?? it'll be wednesday in half an hour 🤔

i try to be funny😆

waise HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!!!! 🤗
Edited by nyzbabigyal - 17 years ago
racho8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
neetuuuuuuu HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️
anika22 thumbnail
oh the next parts up...i didn't know that...i have to run too class right now...i'll come back and read it...

i nearly had a heart attack when i saw that the other topic was closed...
but was calmed when i read the reasonn...lol
bye
anika22 thumbnail
oh that was the previos part... 😭 😭
i thought it was a new part...

plzzzzzz write soon.. dyin to know where shivs takin gauri..
desi chic thumbnail
Guys,

Due to several threats, I am forced to update today and if I do not, I'm told "meri khair nahin" 😆 JK. Ok, will update later today as I am currently at school. And will reply to your commentos too!! Thanks for all the love!! And a very Happy V-Day!! *Mwuaaahh*

Love you all,
Neetu ❤️