Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: Jenna Dutt

😭 I am so sad that you have ended this story, but luved the ending, and am impatiently waiting for your Shiddat story.

Aww Jennu, tu toh mat roh *sniffles*... Thanks for everything jaanu *japhhi* and shiddat is up... Cheers to u!

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saregama_fan

Slow and steady wins the race, but it looks like I am last here, last to comment that is... but I finally read your fic 😳... took me awhile as I took out a bit of each day to read it but I am soooooo glad I did... wow... what a beautiful fic... really i loved it, awesome, just awesome. Keep it up, if you know what is good for your readers 😉... or else we will miss this fic too much...😔 ...😳 👏🤗 ... Hopefully I can stay more up to date with ur next fic... Shiddat (nice name btw)

Well well... the queen of creativity steps at this humble door herself. Mohtarma, don't u even say anything. U're a bundle of talent urself... immense talent at that! But nonetheless, thanks for taking the time to read my ramblings and commenting. Dil khush kar ditta meriye jaane. I'm so glad u enjoyed. I'm a big fan of urs and this means alot to moi~

And I've posted for "Shiddat"

Cheers,

dc

desi chic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saregama_fan

Okay I thought about it and I think a better word to describe it would be "brilliant" 👏 instead of 'mindblowing' ... yes it takes me a while to think of good words...hehe 😳

Chandu, bas kar... I'm khallaas... waise how did u like the tunes??😳 *bows humbly*

Cheers,

dc